Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi, i just watched her video and saw about her store. some of the things are cute, like the pins. can someone fill me in with what she has done? e.g plagiarism !!
i don’t wanna insert the artists exact ig names here as it could draw negative attention to their businesses, but she has been accused of stealing designs from a couple of girls called monika and nina (and some others maybe but these are the ones i remember)
she avoided these accusations for weeks, until it got to the point of a drama channel threatening to make a video about it and suddenly she made a statement which you can find on her insta and twitter. she said she had spoken with the artists and they agreed ‘to coexist in the market bc they all understand they just have similar styles’. then one of them posted a story which implied that wasn’t the case. we all think they felt like they couldn’t speak up and accuse her bc of her big following.

here are a couple of the comparisons, top ones are gabbys. make of that what you will...

Attachments

Reactions: 10
hi, i just watched her video and saw about her store. some of the things are cute, like the pins. can someone fill me in with what she has done? e.g plagiarism !!
If you wanna know more, go to @spiltmilkpress on Instagram and check her highlight story named ‘stolen’. Pretty much all the details are there. oh and she has pretty art :)

Reactions: 8
I work in the north and I’d say about 45-50% of people with English as a first language use the word “poorly” when in hospital.
But those people are usually trying to downplay how sick they are to their relatives on the phone and usually > 50.
I’m not sure Phantom of The Operation could ever be said to play anything down.
PHANTOM OF THE OPERATION HAS KILLED ME OFF

Inspired by the Ikea man, guest starring a couple of tattle faves... Nellies Predicament Pt 2! In this part, Nellie decides to brave the outside world away from the scent of ham and used cat litter. Who will he meet along the way? Will their happiness be short lived due to the famous Barnsley superhero?
“Morning bleep.” is definitely the best thing I have ever seen on here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
When is she going to understand that not everyone thinks Nellie is as cute as she does, and do not want his catshit iced arse and paws near the things they’ve paid money for?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When is she going to understand that not everyone thinks Nellie is as cute as she does, and do not want his catshit iced arse and paws near the things they’ve paid money for?
I really wish she'd buy him a cat wheel and a cat tree. She's such a bad cat mum.

Reactions: 15
I wish she'd feed him proper cat food (according to dietary guidelines) and not human tuna too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:
Gabriella Lindley #28: Monika’s collecshun is my inspirashun. Did I mention my upcoming 80th operashun?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Ok this is a really stupid thing to complain about but I was watching her packing orders tiktok and just....where is the personality in these orders? Usually people will do like a thank you note or do some cute wrapping I.e folding a print in tissue paper and tying it off with twine. Hell she could even make a stamp for those sad envelopes she put the stickers inside.
no I totally agree with this!
Most people with a small business are SO grateful for every single order and that’s reflected in the packaging and thank you note.
She just assumed she’d get lots of orders and I don’t think she’s grateful for any of them

I love cats but I’d be disappointed if I ordered something and it had cat hair or his bleeping anal juices on it😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wish she'd feed him proper cat food (according to dietary guidelines) and not human tuna too.
Yes, considering he is the only living being in her life she takes a really cavalier attitude towards his welfare.

Doesn't bode well for future Navy Hamhock Cove Moonroast does it? Poor nelly, if only he could get out.

do we think this is about polly?

View attachment 320882
Yes, but polly hasn't bought any juniper moon stock but has bought (or been given) Lucy jane wood's stuff and given it a shout out! Even gab bought pollys prints and showed them, but radio silence of polly. Hmm.

Reactions: 9
Gabriella Lindley #28 My op, my shop, my collecshun is a flop

(to the tune of my neck my back)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Snew glewb 😌

Alsooo yeah that clip of her scoffing pizza, being greasy and rank....wtf? My mates have seen me in some absolute states, but I would be zooming and gnawing on bbq base pizza. Put some bleeping effort into yourself, seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i don’t wanna insert the artists exact ig names here as it could draw negative attention to their businesses, but she has been accused of stealing designs from a couple of girls called monika and nina (and some others maybe but these are the ones i remember)
she avoided these accusations for weeks, until it got to the point of a drama channel threatening to make a video about it and suddenly she made a statement which you can find on her insta and twitter. she said she had spoken with the artists and they agreed ‘to coexist in the market bc they all understand they just have similar styles’. then one of them posted a story which implied that wasn’t the case. we all think they felt like they couldn’t speak up and accuse her bc of her big following.

here are a couple of the comparisons, top ones are gabbys. make of that what you will...
thank you so much! i was clueless about this until i popped onto here. that's really sad to see, and the art looks exactly the same. how does she feel comfortable doing that? i feel so sorry for the smaller artists, as someone mentioned above they are probably worried and scared as Gabby has a bigger following.
also i had no idea that she was into this whole like pin and sticker designing stuff, how is her singing going along? i stopped watching her mid 2019, but only recently she's been popping up on my youtube home page.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gabriella Lindlely #28: Phantom of the Operation, artistic business boss only in her imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Snew glewb 😌

Alsooo yeah that clip of her scoffing pizza, being greasy and rank....wtf? My mates have seen me in some absolute states, but I would be zooming and gnawing on bbq base pizza. Put some bleeping effort into yourself, seriously
Lol - that's what you might do if you wanted a guy to leave you alone and he wouldn't take the hint!

thank you so much! i was clueless about this until i popped onto here. that's really sad to see, and the art looks exactly the same. how does she feel comfortable doing that? i feel so sorry for the smaller artists, as someone mentioned above they are probably worried and scared as Gabby has a bigger following.
also i had no idea that she was into this whole like pin and sticker designing stuff, how is her singing going along? i stopped watching her mid 2019, but only recently she's been popping up on my youtube home page.
That's the joke of it all ... she ISNT into this pin and sticker stuff, she's just jumping on the trend. She told us that she's been working on this for two years, but nothing dates back earlier than this summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.