Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the joke of it all ... she ISNT into this pin and sticker stuff, she's just jumping on the trend. She told us that she's been working on this for two years, but nothing dates back earlier than this summer.
She doesnt buy from small businesses herself, she always buys her stickers and prints from massive faceless chains. She doesnt use pins or tote bags at all. s
So the fact she has waltzed into 'small biz owner' persona and been outed for stealing designs IMMEDIATELY means she is just a fakey fake fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
why is she surprised nellie is scared of seeing her in the shower .. by the looks of things she never uses it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol. U go IKEA
How can she be so unaware?
IKEA had to call the police last week because their click and collect system went tits up at the Manchester branch (maybe others?) and the customers went berserk in the queue.
It was in all of the newspapers (which of course she doesn’t read) and the internet!

So maybe, just maybe IKEA are having a rough time with this second lockdown.
Ideally yes, a company should reply to customers promptly but let’s face is 2020 isn’t ideal any which way we look at it.

I’ve been waiting for nebuliser saline ampules for a week and I can’t get a response from the company who have dispatched but I’ve stacked it up to that little thing called A GLOBAL bleeping PANDEMIC.
Suck it up Gabs.

Reactions: 35
Lol. U go IKEA
all she has to do is a quick Twitter search of IKEA to realise there’s been delivery problems for months (covid obvs) and that many people haven’t had deliveries arrive on time and their customer services aren’t available and they aren’t replying to tweets. Yes it’s frustrating when they’ve taken your money etc but you’d think she’d have the sense to check first lol. I made an order back in may after deciding to take the risk and thankfully my items arrived on time- must depend where u live!

Reactions: 17
Gabriella Lindley #28 chronic moaner, deadline postponer, tragic excuse for a small business owner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Most people would check if others were having similar delivery issues and then realise it’s not just her who’s affected.
She has absolutely no self awareness. A quick google, or search on Twitter would’ve shown what’s going on but she’s too self centred to do that.

guessingJane isn’t around to be driving her around to pick it up

Reactions: 18
Most people would check if others were having similar delivery issues and then realise it’s not just her who’s affected.
She has absolutely no self awareness. A quick google, or search on Twitter would’ve shown what’s going on but she’s too self centred to do that.

guessingJane isn’t around to be driving her around to pick it up
It is sooo frustrating when deliveries don't arrive on time BUT i am quite happy to see that Gabriella is not getting any special treatment just because she is a YeWtEwBeR and SmOlL BwIsNwEsS OwNeRrRrR ... Welcome to the real world gobs where us minions reside daily.

Reactions: 31
She thinks these companies owe her something because she has a blue tick and a few followers. We could all buy followers if we wanted to, Gabriella.

She’s such a passive aggressive entitled witch. She goes nowhere, has no demands really or time scale why does she need it SO badly? It’s just cos she’s got duck all else to do so needs to manically order furniture as her one and only personality trait. Also, phone them you lazy cow. Only reason she does it on twitter is so her little army of losers swarm them and she probs thinks it’ll make them reply faster.

The thought of her having her phone in there to take newds has put me off having any lunch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
IKEA literally have an online chat (not to mention a phone line) for things exactly like this, why has she not tried to contact them that way?
She’s the biggest nob known to mankind

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it's not his fault, but god nelly really is an ugly cat!
I honestly can't even hate watch her any more because she winds me up so much, but I'm intrigued as to how she says snow globe 🤣🤣
I'm also a northerner (Sheffield, not Barnsley!!) And have lost my accent due to moving a lot, but I keep saying snow globe out loud switching accents to see if I sound weird 😭🤣

Reactions: 15
The thought of her having her phone in there to take newds has put me off having any lunch.
*gabby pouting and eyefucking herself in camera* “Hi Eeshan, thought you would want to see my bewwwbs as I’m in the shower for the first time since you last catfished me, I’ll send you the newwwds now” *munches lasagne*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
why does she need her phone in a shower though
I just got out of the shower and was thinking the same thing. I mean not strange to take it into the bathroom in case you get a call or expecting one you need to answer. But from that picture it looks like she has it actually in the shower. Which personally is just odd.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.