Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomlyorange

Inspired by the Ikea man, guest starring a couple of tattle faves... Nellies Predicament Pt 2! In this part, Nellie decides to brave the outside world away from the scent of ham and used cat litter. Who will he meet along the way? Will their happiness be short lived due to the famous Barnsley superhero?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
If I had the energy I'd comment saying I wanted to buy but say I have a severe cat hair allergy so couldn't. Just to make her at least consider that not everyone wants animals near their products, if not for hygiene purposes then for health reasons.
I did, and I got blocked. I said exactly this:

Can you tell us how you sterilise and clean your crates and desk after the cat has sat on it? I'm super allergic to cat dander, even after things have been vacuumed. X

Blocking somebody for that is actually disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

Excuse me

A warning that this is gonna be a long one cause i've been gone for 3 days (basically = 3 months😂)
Yew guise...

Guess the dumbass who sprained her wrist while running errands because she got off the bike too early and stupidly cushioned her fall with her dominant hand? That's right, it's me! 😂

I gave up too many times with this (see the folded up middle part lol it was already in my paper bin and I fished it out 😂 what a loser) since I had to do it with the uninjured left hand & decided to use watercolor because personally, it's the medium that makes everything look ✨aRtsY✨ and ✨aEstHEtic✨, including all mistakes (and I wanted to cover the countless mistakes lol). I decided to push through with it. I also didn't do the Hogwarts theme I was originally aiming for since my left hand doth protest. 😂

So behold my simplified and quite a rough version of our main babe Margot, inspired by the ever sassy @Albi with her long, dark hair and brown eyes like Gobby 😂 (i'm sorry! please don't elbow me in the face). No bun here cause she deserves to let her hair down. I added in a fringe since I think it looks good. Also, red palazzo pants, oversized crop shirt and ass-pumpkin. 😂 Credits to my fellow scummy troll who used that phrase in her very own beautiful artwork in the last thread. Please make yourself known because I love yew for it!!

Behold!

✨Sassy Margot✨ inspired by @Albi

IMG_20201113_161321.jpg

Looking forward to her future POC designs/characters. Would love to redraw those. ❤😏

P.S. Is it bad if I say I honestly am quite fond of Gavin? I think it's the name.. it's something you'd name a goofy little dog 😂

Also... A SPRING COLLECTION?? WHAT ABOUT WINTER THEN? And that tea w/ biscuits print good god.. why does the teabag's string curve in the air like that? Is it made out of wire???

Oh no, i just read your new posts and she has snow-themed stuff coming out? Will anything at least follow the rules of Physics or will she just have everything flying and floating about as always?

Also the dancing... Why? It's so obviously an attempt at being qUiRky. It would've been fine if it was actually an authentic moment and a part of her real personality, but... 🙄🙄🙄

And as a true and blue Ravenclaw, i love and approve all the Harry Potter content ❤😂 although, don't insult my homegirl Trelawney like that! 😂 Gobby could only dream of being as qUirky and niCHe.

AND PLEASE MAKE THE NELLY COMICS A SERIES. I WOULD OFFER MY EYEBALLS FOR IT ❤❤ all the art has been glorious keep it up yew guise!

If you actually read all this, here's a whole cake for yew 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Sazzleglo

Thread suggestion:
Gabriella Lindley #28: Monika’s collecshun is my inspirashun. Did I mention my upcoming 80th operashun?

• Haha
Reactions: 74

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Gabbie: it baffles me how things are happening
Everyone else: things have built up over centuries
Gabbie: I mean like things are happening right now that should’ve happened ages ago
Everyone else: yes but a lot of things take time to evolve and change
Gabbie: that not what I meant
Everyone else: then what did you mean?
*Gabbie has left the chat*

rinse and repeat in about a week when she says something else with 0 thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

missmisty

Gabriella Lindley #28 chronic moaner, deadline postponer, tragic excuse for a small business owner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
EA6672DB-D9DF-4051-BB01-6296E0810D3B.jpeg

what the hell is the point of what she’s saying then 🤔 seriously Gabby needs to like, repeat primary and high school again. She is incoherent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Mcam

C8781AF0-917A-4F33-9B20-6846E8EB5DE5.png

“been so poorly this year” gabby, you’re poorly every flipping year since the day you came out!

and he’s probably clingy because he sees NO ONE but gabby and the enabler

• Angry
Reactions: 65