Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“A day in the life of a small business owner”

I know she is technically the owner of a really really small business, but I just bleeping can’t 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting that Lucy ordered some bits from Sigh Studio and showed them off on her insta story ... wonder why she wouldn't do the same with juniper moon?!?!?! :')

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could we get an updated stock list pls? Xxxx Shes suggesting there's only 8 magic tote bags left?
at 5pm (an hour before she posted the story saying she had 8 left) she had 12 on her website. Which is odd because she struggles to usually sell 4 in a day let alone selling 4 in one hour but she could have just had an influx of orders from her posting a little more, if she suddenly sold like 20 in one hour i’d be suspicious but i’ll give her the benefit of the doubt on this one 🤔

I can give you lovely ladies an updated stock sheet shortly x

at 5pm (an hour before she posted the story saying she had 8 left) she had 12 on her website. Which is odd because she struggles to usually sell 4 in a day let alone selling 4 in one hour but she could have just had an influx of orders from her posting a little more, if she suddenly sold like 20 in one hour i’d be suspicious but i’ll give her the benefit of the doubt on this one 🤔

I can give you lovely ladies an updated stock sheet shortly x
Attached a smaller version of 'Stock Checks' as the spreadsheet is getting rather large now, this is only showing this week running from Monday 16th to today Sunday 22nd (not sure why its duplicated the last column in this screen shot)

'END OF DAY REPORTS' for end of day stock (I haven't done one for tonight yet as its a bit early) Wednesday was a SLOW day for her by selling only 11 products.

What makes me laugh so much (as highlighted by the red text for the Winter Sticker Pack, she removed 40 winter sticker packs from sale and sold each sticker individually instead, and i mean she wasn't kidding when she said 'a few of you have asked if I sell them individually' because she's only sold 4 of the individual stickers in the last 36 hours lol (and 3 of the actual winter sticker packs)

ETA: let me know if these haven't uploaded well, they seem to be better on my laptop than my phone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
“A day in the life of a small business owner”

I know she is technically the owner of a really really small business, but I just bleeping can’t 🙈
I felt the same when I saw it. She launched a crappy collecshun, closed up to quickly draw the next one and is now moaning her way through it

Reactions: 6
Interesting that Lucy ordered some bits from Sigh Studio and showed them off on her insta story ... wonder why she wouldn't do the same with juniper moon?!?!?! :')
And then Polly shared Lucy's story on the Sighh story, bet Gabs was fuming as hers didn't get shared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t mind her accent way back in the day where she spoke with a more northern accent. I felt like a lot of the Gleam lot had put-on RP accents which was fine, but I never really noticed anything wrong with her accent until she tried to “southern” it up. It sounds really unnatural and l think that’s why it grates on me now. “Becosssss *pause*” has ALWAYS pissed me off

Barely a small business owner when you’ve had the platform from YouTube to get noticed and have a large following count. duck off you melted welly.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ok this is a really stupid thing to complain about but I was watching her packing orders tiktok and just....where is the personality in these orders? Usually people will do like a thank you note or do some cute wrapping I.e folding a print in tissue paper and tying it off with twine. Hell she could even make a stamp for those sad envelopes she put the stickers inside.

Reactions: 25
I've been gone for a day and had like 10 pages to catch up on, Jesus 😂
I think what grinds my gears so hard about her consistently tweeting about feeling crappy is she HAS got the opportunities and access to treatment that so many people aren't lucky enough to have. I'm a uni student, my mental health has taken a battering with the pandemic + lockdown and I'd do literally anything for a private therapist as NHS waitlists are 6+ weeks long, but I just can't afford it. If she just gave a different kind of therapy a go, a different therapist.... but I've just lost so much hope 🙄😒

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I’m late guyyzzzzz... I’ve just watched her video from yesterday and I am so so bamboozled by the unexplained clip of the boy talking she’s such a bleeping little freak she’s desperate for people to think she’s got a partner 😂

“THIS IS CONTROVERSIAL GUIIIZZZZZ I HAVE BBQ BASE INSTEAD OF TOMATO!” Does an eye roll smug face. She’s so annoying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 30
Why doesn’t she just get a piece of glass cut or a plastic slip to put over her desk for now.. I mean it’s still freaking nasty to have Nellies nazzzty azzzz there but she can spray it down properly and sanitize it and keep him down one end of the desk at least. How the frick does she think a Hoover that’s been all over her cat litter covered floor is clean is beyond me 🤢

Reactions: 16
Have we also discussed that dancing she did in the vlog “pack orders with me and sneak peek of a new product!” ..... I’m mentally scarred.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hi, i just watched her video and saw about her store. some of the things are cute, like the pins. can someone fill me in with what she has done? e.g plagiarism !!

Reactions: 1
I’ve not watched her for ages but her video just came up on my tiktok. What in the bloody hell has happened to her voice? Where has her accent gone?! I didn’t realise it was her at first. She has not been down here long enough to have completely gotten rid of her accent!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.