Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got out of the shower and was thinking the same thing. I mean not strange to take it into the bathroom in case you get a call or expecting one you need to answer. But from that picture it looks like she has it actually in the shower. Which personally is just odd.
I take my phone in the shower as the music is louder if propped up on the shelf against the wall 🤣 could be the same thing?

Reactions: 6
She’s such a passive aggressive entitled witch. She goes nowhere, has no demands really or time scale why does she need it SO badly? It’s just cos she’s got duck all else to do so needs to manically order furniture as her one and only personality trait. Also, phone them you lazy cow. Only reason she does it on twitter is so her little army of losers swarm them and she probs thinks it’ll make them reply faster.
I was so frustrated watching her video when she explained why she needs her storage yewnit urgently. Apparently it's for all the tat for her small business.

Gabby, you do not need a storage unit when you can store the items almost anywhere – in a cardboard box, in your closet, under your bed, in those built-in wardrobes. You live alone in a two-bed flat! Yes, it might not be aesthetically pleasing but that does not mean that you have an urgent need for your furniture. I am sure there are people waiting for a fridge to replace a broken one, a bed or a desk for working form home. Those are things that people actually need to get by.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
thank you so much! i was clueless about this until i popped onto here. that's really sad to see, and the art looks exactly the same. how does she feel comfortable doing that? i feel so sorry for the smaller artists, as someone mentioned above they are probably worried and scared as Gabby has a bigger following.
also i had no idea that she was into this whole like pin and sticker designing stuff, how is her singing going along? i stopped watching her mid 2019, but only recently she's been popping up on my youtube home page.
Her singing is going nowhere, just like her life. Sorry not sorry

re: new thread name

Can’t we just steal a new thread name from another small forum and claim we’ve been working on it sew sew hard for tew years? Yew know, just change the colors or font of the letters.......if we get caught we can just hide and cry and pretend it didn’t happen....or throw bacon at it and hope it goes away...🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

allegedly and for entertainment purposes only

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She went in the shower and yet the "only hair products she uses now" remained firmly on the side of the bath, the hair mask clearly still full.
But don't worry guise, she'd never do an ad just for the money 🙄
Screenshot_20201123-134714_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 25
Wtf has she got against the North? I'm from Sheffield myself and I'm actually quite proud to be a Yorkshire lass tbh, and that's after being bullied all the way through school and college for my accent/class... I just don't get it. God's own country is Yorkshire tha knows!
Ive lived in Sheffield for 10 years and I’m genuinely so glad I chose to move North. The people round here are genuinely lovely and I’m gutted I don’t seem to have picked up the accent.

It’s doesn’t seem to be a place she hates when she needs surgery though?

God she’s such a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I take my phone in the shower as the music is louder if propped up on the shelf against the wall 🤣 could be the same thing?
I could see for that, yeah. But to also pull it out while you're obviously wet from the shower to take a picture of your cat is weird. To me anyway.

Reactions: 4
Why is the skin around her cats eyes so red? I have a black cat so I don't know if that's normal for light coloured cats but i've never seen such sore looking eyes on any cat i've ever seen.

Reactions: 10
Why is the skin around her cats eyes so red? I have a black cat so I don't know if that's normal for light coloured cats but i've never seen such sore looking eyes on any cat i've ever seen.
Plot twist: he's allergic to her constant bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her singing is going nowhere, just like her life. Sorry not sorry

re: new thread name

Can’t we just steal a new thread name from another small forum and claim we’ve been working on it sew sew hard for tew years? Yew know, just change the colors or font of the letters.......if we get caught we can just hide and cry and pretend it didn’t happen....or throw bacon at it and hope it goes away...🥓🥓🥓🥓🥓

allegedly and for entertainment purposes only
Or just...
Gabriella Lyndley #27 - we'Ve b3en woRKing SeW sEw hArd f0r 2 years 0n ThIs thr3ad naMe 🥓

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Gabriella Lindley #27 She's a loner playing at small business owner, keeps harrassing IKEA to phone her

Reactions: 14
Thinking about it, maybe those of us up north should hope she does really hate it up here and then decides not to move back.

Surely she is only moving to Manchester because house prices are cheaper that Brighton?
I wonder which areas she is looking at? Didsbury, Didsbury, Didsbury, Didsbury and errr maybe Didsbury?
Chorlton, West Didsbury and maybe at a push Cheadle H/Sale/Alty might be a vaguely on her horizon but I’m not sure she would tolerate the hippy vibe of Chorlton.
I can hardly see her moving to up and coming areas like Levenshulme or Stretford. So areas like Withington, Moss Side, Burnage, Hulme, Fallowfield, Rusholme will be completely off the cards and I definitely can’t see her venturing toward North Manchester.

I expect she would be aiming for Didsbury and those house M20 prices are sky high currently, even for renovation projects which go within hours for £50-70k over asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve not read her threads for a while and I’m years older than most people that post but can anyone tell me, are her ‘shop’ items priced normally as to me it seems really expensive for a sticker 😳

Reactions: 12
Aw bless her, leather have it, it's probably the only gold star she's ever gotten!

That picture of how she's holding those cats really bothers me!!

I’ve not read her threads for a while and I’m years older than most people that post but can anyone tell me, are her ‘shop’ items priced normally as to me it seems really expensive for a sticker 😳
I mean, I'm 31 and think her prices are ridiculous for what essentially is some shite, average C grad GCSE artwork! 🤣 I get my kids stickers from poundworkd and tiger and would never pay her prices, especially for 4!!

Reactions: 8
Gabriella Lindley #28 Did you know i'm having an operayshunn? But i'll say it's b0tched when they tell me it's just constipation

20201123_154755.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.