Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s infuriating. She’s whining her bloody delivery is late while we’re in lockdown and it’s almost Xmas. I bet there’s so many people that rolled their eyes at that and though well I wish that’s all I had to worry about. People have lost their lives, family members dying and losing jobs and the current government she never mentions is doing a tit job but that’s fine as long as your delivery turns up Gab 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry, I just can't get over the fact that she sounds AGAIN so different in this vlog. How many persona's does she have? Who is she trying to imitate?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh lots of talk of yewnit s in the video! Did anyone notice she was talking differently? I thought it was a bit odd!

Reactions: 12
No Ad or affiliate links in that video, not sure why chose to upload it. She’s so far removed from reality she really thought it would be more exciting if the IKEA unit had turned up? Who gives a duck? We’ve seen her set up an identical one already, why would anyone want to see the same boring set up again. Still blatantly showing the cat in her office and on the desk - she’s such a stubborn bleep, she knows it’s wrong, she just doesn’t care.

Reactions: 25
No Ad or affiliate links in that video, not sure why chose to upload it.
I think it's because she actually got dressed for once (for a couple of hours at least..) so wanted to document it. Her bar is actually that low.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omfg “morning bleep” had me bleeping DYING! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha please can I use your drawing for my profile pic? Unless you were thinking of using it yourself? It’s hillarious! 😂😂😂
I’ve just had a chance to change it to mine haha! Nothing like a bit of tattling before bed... glad you appreciate the art even if it’s a 5 year old standard! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Hearing her say the words Snow Globe in her strange accent nearly tipped me over the edge I swear... 4:40 in the new video if anyone wants to put their own ears through the pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hearing her say the words Snow Globe in her strange accent nearly tipped me over the edge I swear... 4:40 in the new video if anyone wants to put their own ears through the pain.
Little mittens
Little Christmas cookies
A snoHw gloOOOHhbe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A petty part of me hopes George and Sophie are true love, get engaged and married and she becomes the daughter Jane always wishes she had and she takes her out for cute little brunch dates without whinging about how her life is sew sew sewwww hard.

Yup like tombstones in a graveyard after an earthquake......true to life
Lmao a couple of times she mentioned George used to call her Tombstone teeth. Not that he’s one to talk, he also has rather large gnashers!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell, making a whole video whinging about a late IKEA delivery, she truly is the most miserable person going around. I hope they don’t bring the order up for her so we can get some videos about how much pain she is in from going up some stairs 🤞🏼🤞🏼 I can’t believe she bought the exact same rug but in a larger size, jewniper mewn must be making bank to waste money on two of the same fugly rugs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve just had a chance to change it to mine haha! Nothing like a bit of tattling before bed... glad you appreciate the art even if it’s a 5 year old standard! 🤣
Lol no probs. Thought I’d ask first rather than just nicking it and putting it on my pic like someone did with one of my edits ;)

Reactions: 1
She would feel a whole lot better if she just got into the routine of getting up, opening the window, making her bed, having a shower straight away, combing her hair and just throwing it up in a near ponytail and putting on some clean clothes instead of yesterday’s grotty pyjamas. A tiny slick of mascara and you’re done. I know it’s not a cure for all and Gabby I know you read here and see this stuff, but you’re not the only one that’s struggled with mental health issues but you at least feel clean and accomplished for the day and seperate day time from night. If you go around slobbing in your jim-jams you mentally feel slobby. Set yourself a simple goal of doing this for a a couple of weeks before midday and trust me it’ll help!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Can she stop bleeping moaning about a delivery, she’s pathetic
I haven't watched it, but was it more furniture for her office?

She's not exactly in high demand with 8 sales a week. She doesn't need another unit. 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched it, but was it more furniture for her office?

She's not exactly in high demand with 8 sales a week. She doesn't need another unit. 😑
Why can’t she just leave it stacked neatly in the boxes until she needs it? Her whole freaking flat is rammed with random mismatched furniture in stupid places!

Reactions: 22
Works until 3am? Most of her IG stories in the evening are her watching tv or her in bed.
If she did 'work' till 3am then she would DEFINITELY be sharing that, telling us she works sew hard.

Being a liar is just normal for her

Reactions: 47
George’s girlfriend Sophie follows Gabs’ shop account and likes all the posts.
Sophie has her own small business selling handmade earrings. Surprise surprise Gabs doesn’t follow it. Probs jealous of someone having real talent.
If she wasn’t so bitter and actually cared about her brother, she could easily just give Sophie a shoutout and I’m sure that would help her business so much and they’d be really grateful to her for using her following for something good for once.
Stuff like this just reinforces what an unkind selfish person she is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.