Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she wonโ€™t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Has she filtered those stories to look as grey as possible? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly Gab stop being such an attention seeking twit. Thereโ€™s a bleeping pandemic going on! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Quoting myself but sheโ€™s actually warm toned in her video so sheโ€™s definitely fishing for attention and concern for her health ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Jesus, three whole minutes of her talking about her new โ€˜yewnitโ€™ sheโ€™s so boring! And letting Nellie on the table where she puts prints and doesnโ€™t disinfect it just turns my stomach so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I canโ€™t with that hair... honestly can she not see how BAD that hairdo looks on her???? Theres numerous videos and photos with that turd ball and she still goes โ€œyeh turd hair again todayโ€ just wear a ponytail? A low bun? Braids? ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE GAAABBIE

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've skipped through most of that shite. Reminded me why I can't watch her anymore.. She looks and sounds deranged! Whole bleeping vlog moaning about IKEA delivery. Just goes to show how pathetic her life is, and how little goes on in it. The state of her flat, jesus! Love how she pointed out multiple times about being up at 6:50. I leave house at that time to go to work 5 days a week, you miserable sod. She must be the most boring youtuber out there. No-personality-Gabby who treats having a bath and a hair wash as a massive pamper session. Please get some therapy and start living

Reactions: 19
not watched her depressing content for aaaaages!! wish i'd not wasted time on that crap

Reactions: 7
I canโ€™t with that hair... honestly can she not see how BAD that hairdo looks on her???? Theres numerous videos and photos with that turd ball and she still goes โ€œyeh turd hair again todayโ€ just wear a ponytail? A low bun? Braids? ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE GAAABBIE
The other thing that bugs me about her always having her hair scraped up into that turd bun is that it really won't be doing anything for her hairline?! She complains that she is losing hair, yet scrapes it up as tight as possible. I have to purposely not wear my hair in a bun currently as I'm still experiencing post partum hair loss and my scalp psoriasis has flared up. On the odd couple of days that I've shoved it up in a bun when I've been in a rush before the school run I've really paid for it afterwards!

Reactions: 22
Lol at the two second clip of her FaceTiming her โ€œfriendโ€ eating pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just pile your tit up in a corner, if you're shop's any good it'll be sold within the week and you'll have space.

Right?
She enjoys playing shop more than running a shop. She wants the โ€œcute life of being a shop ownerโ€ but itโ€™s actually hard work and draining to be your entire team. She will give this up soon, only a matter of time. She just wants the shelves to play shop and make it all neat.

like you say, if youโ€™re busy and running a shop, shove it in the corner for now and get to work!

Why does she change her clothes all the time! She was in her stupid Nirvana jumper and now she's in her stupid blue jumper. So stupid but it really irks me!
She probably couldnโ€™t even a name a bleeping song by Nirvana. I dislike her ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably couldnโ€™t even a name a bleeping song by Nirvana. I Dislike her ๐Ÿ˜‚
"Smells Like Mean Spirit, no wonder all the bullies love them ๐Ÿ˜ค"

Eta: Did someone else say this before? Or did I say this to me before? Answers on a postcard

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
At this point sheโ€™s got to be doing this on purpose right?? Her thumbnail is literally @Doc drawn pic of Gabby๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Can someone find it to compare?
Had these two saved already cos theyโ€™re hilarious! Honestly the Gabby threads are worth it just for the members drawings alone! They crack me up every time!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has Gobs ever followed Lucy's shop on her @ gabriella instagram? She isn't following her now ๐Ÿ‘€
"GUISE, I HAD to unfollow all my โœจfriendsโœจ who own successful shops. It was SAW bad for my mental health. Now I need an operation"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has Gobs ever followed Lucy's shop on her @ gabriella instagram? She isn't following her now ๐Ÿ‘€
"GUISE, I HAD to unfollow all my โœจfriendsโœจ who own successful shops. It was SAW bad for my mental health. Now I need an operation"
Not on her personal one, only on her business one - which is just crappy considering she had followed Polly's one since September.
Quite proud of Lucy (lol, sad of me) that on her business one she only follows her own accounts, her bf and the business that she had the mix up with.

Reactions: 11
The other thing that bugs me about her always having her hair scraped up into that turd bun is that it really won't be doing anything for her hairline?! She complains that she is losing hair, yet scrapes it up as tight as possible. I have to purposely not wear my hair in a bun currently as I'm still experiencing post partum hair loss and my scalp psoriasis has flared up. On the odd couple of days that I've shoved it up in a bun when I've been in a rush before the school run I've really paid for it afterwards!
yes thank you for pointing this out! I am suffering with this right now too from wearing it up too tightly and luckily since I noticed and stopped it's growing back but definitely can be irreversible.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.