Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are dying, Gabb. duck your stupid shelves.

I hope IKEA give her a sassy reply.
I hope they don’t reply at all and then block the bleep! 😤 what an entitled little witch! No one NEEDS shelves Gobby, you twit!

Funny how she doesn’t mind people making unnecessary journeys as long as it’s for her benefit isn’t it!? IKEA, Jayne, task rabbit man, all the other deliveries she gets. Hypocrite!
As for not being to work the cricuit! There’s so many tutorials online that if she wasn’t so bleeping lazy, she could learn to use it, probably in half an hour. As I belong to a lot of a card groups, I see people as old as 80+ using them, so can’t be that difficult to master, if she just takes the time to learn instead of everything being handed to her on a plate with 0 effort! Lazy witch! She’s so annoying!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Inspired by the Ikea man, guest starring a couple of tattle faves... Nellies Predicament Pt 2! In this part, Nellie decides to brave the outside world away from the scent of ham and used cat litter. Who will he meet along the way? Will their happiness be short lived due to the famous Barnsley superhero?
Omfg “morning bleep” had me bleeping DYING! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gabby stop flaring your nostrils ya massive twit!
Haha please can I use your drawing for my profile pic? Unless you were thinking of using it yourself? It’s hillarious! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope they don’t reply at all and then block the bleep! 😤 what an entitled little witch! No NEEDS shelves Gobby, you twit!

Funny how she doesn’t mind people making unnecessary journeys as long as it’s for her benefit isn’t it!? IKEA, Jayne, task rabbit man, all the other deliveries she gets. Hypocrite!
As for not being to work the cricuit! There’s so many tutorials online that if she wasn’t so bleeping lazy, she could learn to use it, probably in half an hour. As I belong to a lot of a card groups, I see people as old as 80+ using them, so can’t be that difficult to master, if she just takes the time to learn instead of everything being handed to her on a plate with 0 effort! Lazy witch! She’s so annoying!
I thought this also she's always bitching about where people should be going during this pandemic basically insisting no one should leave ever, but gosh forbid her delivery is late. And I totally get that can be frustrating but she's so bleeping entitled and it's gross.

Reactions: 17
My god guys. I took a break from this insufferable twit for about a week and a half and I've missed almost 2 threads! 😵

Also gobs. Deliveries I think everywhere are delayed. Ikea are notorious so I hear for never being on time and deliveries taking weeks. Not like we're in the middle of lockdown 2 ya know.
Took 4 extra weeks for my baby's cot to come due to lockdown. Our new back door was also pushed back 3 weeks. Shut the f up.

Reactions: 20
6DA2FCD0-62D3-4E27-BAAE-13FC18CC377C.jpeg
49CC251D-FF28-4F1A-9125-BDA6FBEECC22.jpeg
Look at the size difference of her greasy head in the thumbnail in comparison to her story before..... slob.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nelly obviously in the office-she really doesn't give a tit about keeping him away does she?

Reactions: 21
She mentioned Polly in this vlog when she was unboxing her delivery so maybe this is a last ditch effort for attention, lol. I thought it was so cheeky of her to be showing Polly’s prints then saying “they’re the same size as my cards, on the back it says they can double as prints”...... like, was that necessary?

Reactions: 20
She mentioned Polly in this vlog when she was unboxing her delivery so maybe this is a last ditch effort for attention, lol. I thought it was so cheeky of her to be showing Polly’s prints then saying “they’re the same size as my cards, on the back it says they can double as prints”...... like, was that necessary?
I love how on the back of her cards it still says to follow her shop on Twitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It felt like she was being like 'Polly sells these, I give them away for free because I'm so generous!'

Reactions: 12
View attachment 319260View attachment 319261Look at the size difference of her greasy head in the thumbnail in comparison to her story before..... slob.
This hair is so, so unflattering. I know it’s hard to motivate yourself to get up and dressed/ready when you’re working at home, and I’m not saying to do it every day...but I do feel like she would feel better if she didn’t slob around ALL the time and actually made a bit of an effort sometimes. Always makes me feel better anyway.
YouTube videos are her work, would anyone turn up to a normal workplace with your hair looking like you chucked it in a bun to shower and then just left it? It’s not remotely presentable. I find it very weird she goes to ‘work’ like this tbh.

Reactions: 23
I remember her saying she wanted to have a baby because it would be easier to make friends in birthing class. Lol
Just what you need when you’re vulnerable - Gabby!
I had pretty bad PND after my first son was born and ended up in a really dark place. I also ended up saddled with a BPD “friend” from a baby massage class who treated me like tit on her shoe and basically expected me to baby her, her baby and my own baby!

The last thing a supportive environment like a birthing class needs is some huge Debbie downer constantly messing with your life when you are struggling.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.