Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
George’s girlfriend Sophie follows Gabs’ shop account and likes all the posts.
Sophie has her own small business selling handmade earrings. Surprise surprise Gabs doesn’t follow it. Probs jealous of someone having real talent.
If she wasn’t so bitter and actually cared about her brother, she could easily just give Sophie a shoutout and I’m sure that would help her business so much and they’d be really grateful to her for using her following for something good for once.
Stuff like this just reinforces what an unkind selfish person she is.
I was just about to post about this!! Gobby must be either seething or revelling in the idea that Sophie wants to be just like her

Reactions: 8
Sophie has her own small business selling handmade earrings. Surprise surprise Gabs doesn’t follow it. Probs jealous of someone having real talent.
If she wasn’t so bitter and actually cared about her brother, she could easily just give Sophie a shoutout and I’m sure that would help her business so much and they’d be really grateful to her for using her following for something good for once.
Yep, and why she has no friends. It is also why no one came to her defence after the allegations of stealing. She can never be happy for anyone else or support others. Whenever I have a brief moment of pity for her I remember tit like this. She is not a nice person.

What is the jewellery account called?

Reactions: 17
I still cant get over the fact that George and his girlfriend moved in together a few weeks after meeting for the first time 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How can she be outgrowing that room when she can’t even sell out of her stuff?! This girl is absolutely mental!! She just needs to be buying useless crap to make herself feel better. She needs to order less stock, her shop is not popular.

Reactions: 26
See, that’s something I’d be interested in! Of course she wouldn’t promote that 🙄

Gosh lots of talk of yewnit s in the video! Did anyone notice she was talking differently? I thought it was a bit odd!
Lol I thought the same but I think it’s her trying to repress her seething, burning anger towards IKEA and mentally stopping herself from having an online tantrum by pretending she’s okay and it’s only first world problems! In real life she was probably stropping all over the flat, on her phone in tears to Jewniper Jane, swearing her head off like she does when she’s in a bad mood

God.. she really is everything Gabby wants to be. Talented and effortlessly stylish plus a Zoella look alike 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
I remember her saying she wanted to have a baby because it would be easier to make friends in birthing class. Lol
If she thinks making mummy friends is her foot in the door to happiness, she has another thing coming. No one is more judgmental than a group of lonely moms. And even the nice ones will certainly give advice, which we know will only be received as criticism from haterzzz.

Reactions: 33
She would feel a whole lot better if she just got into the routine of getting up, opening the window, making her bed, having a shower straight away, combing her hair and just throwing it up in a near ponytail and putting on some clean clothes instead of yesterday’s grotty pyjamas. A tiny slick of mascara and you’re done. I know it’s not a cure for all and Gabby I know you read here and see this stuff, but you’re not the only one that’s struggled with mental health issues but you at least feel clean and accomplished for the day and seperate day time from night. If you go around slobbing in your jim-jams you mentally feel slobby. Set yourself a simple goal of doing this for a a couple of weeks before midday and trust me it’ll help!!
I agree. I was doing pretty alright thought-out the pandemic but my sense of a strict routine slipped a month or so ago and since then the struggle is real. It helps immensely, and I say this as another person who deals with mental health issues. She's shooting herself in the foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Theres no way she was talking to someone in that clip, that sounded like a much older bloke and could have been a video easily. The only thing that makes me wonder is that she'd washed her hair. Maybe an actual therapist?
Screenshot_20201122-114120_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Fucksake Gobbie. No one needs to see this.
Why doesn't she just transition to mukbangs trisha paytas style? It is clearly where her heart lies. Also the friendmas vid, she looked so much better with her brows done, some make up on, yeah she was thinner but it wasn't just that.

Reactions: 18
I haven't watched it, but was it more furniture for her office?

She's not exactly in high demand with 8 sales a week. She doesn't need another unit. 😑
Yeah on her insta story, be a shock when all that furniture has to go because she doesn’t make a success of the shop 🙄

Gravy yet again? She consumes way too much salt, no wonder she’s bloated and has abdominal pain 😳
Wow gravy is so bad for bloating, and would 100% cause her pain having that much 🙄

Reactions: 5
Saw this comment from Gabby on Sophie’s Instagram 😂
Wtf has she got against the North? I'm from Sheffield myself and I'm actually quite proud to be a Yorkshire lass tbh, and that's after being bullied all the way through school and college for my accent/class... I just don't get it. God's own country is Yorkshire tha knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sophie’s jewellery is nice but it reminds me very much of a well known Manchester ceramics jeweller who was making those arches 3-4 years ago.

Reactions: 4
Wtf has she got against the North? I'm from Sheffield myself and I'm actually quite proud to be a Yorkshire lass tbh, and that's after being bullied all the way through school and college for my accent/class... I just don't get it. God's own country is Yorkshire tha knows!
99.9% of Yorkshire folk are extremely proud of being from Yorkshire. I also am extremely proud of being from God's own country.

Theres no way she was talking to someone in that clip, that sounded like a much older bloke and could have been a video easily. The only thing that makes me wonder is that she'd washed her hair. Maybe an actual therapist?
View attachment 319820
Haven't watched the video (soz) but is that a domino's box on her lap while she's on a video call???

She is so rude omg
And she brings everything back to herself, every time.

Emotional vampire!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.