Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you know this thread is about velvetgh0st aka Gabriella Lindley, who has a shop called Juniper Moon?!

Recap of last thread: Gabby breezed past the plagiarism allegations unscathed and launched her new collection for Juniper Moon, which was a grasping mish-mash of different styles and themes from space to plants to coffee with one unifying factor: they were all tit. She's still doing bad adverts, already moaning about summer and every other word from now until Christmas will be "operation".

(title edited to keep it a bit more PC)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Love that were on a new thread already guys. We mustn’t forget to mention the constant man bashing on insta stories/twitter, followed up by this tweet which was just posted. There’s no direct comments about men being ✨scary✨ but I definitely get the vibe that she’s not happy about these messages 😤 aka Jane come rub my back 😤

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Love that were on a new thread already guys. We mustn’t forget to mention the constant man bashing on insta stories/twitter, followed up by this tweet which was just posted. There’s no direct comments about men being ✨scary✨ but I definitely get the vibe that she’s not happy about these messages 😤 aka Jane come rub my back 😤
Because English is not everybody's first language, Gabby you gammon-flavoured racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thanks to @Albi for the thread title suggestion! Don't you know this thread is about velvetgh0st aka Gabriella Lindley, who has a shop called Juniper Moon?!

Recap of last thread: Gabby breezed past the plagiarism allegations unscathed and launched her new collection for Juniper Moon, which was a grasping mish-mash of different styles and themes from space to plants to coffee with one unifying factor: they were all tit. She's still doing bad adverts, already moaning about summer and every other word from now until Christmas will be "operation".
Thanks for the “insperashun” for the thread name @Fillyjonk 😊 between us we were determined to get her name and business into that thread title 🤣🤣😜👏☺

Can’t believe the smug witch got away unscathed as usual. Well I can actually. They all do. But it’s annoying! Even bloody function of beauty are still working with her 🙄

Maybe she will surprise us and come out with something half decent eventually? I mean she’s treated us to Gavin the pin. I know you only did that for us gobster! 😊 Really, you shouldn’t have! No you actually shouldn’t! 😏

Remember when she did that illustration a while ago which was Chrismassy of like a hillside scene with skiers coming down the snowy slopes (i think) and everyone was asking if she would release it as a print? I wonder why she’s not gone with that idea. Or maybe she has. It’s not original in the slightest like, but I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t put it out as a print or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Comment on her latest video... seeing as she doesn't ship internationally, surely it was actually one of the millions of similar (ie. generic) totes out there!?

Also lol at her describing the FoB quiz as "actually really fun to take, it's sew colourful and nice!" Girl REALLY needs to get out more 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Also, I just want to make sure this gets into this thread as well from @Doc for the most accurate life like drawing of the ham lord herself! BRAVO 👏

Also a special mention for @Randomlyorange for their drawing of Nellies predicament, which, if this doesn’t become a series, I will personally go and fund Gobs ham habit by purchasing every item in her shop 🤢 MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE! 😤😜🤣

Comment on her latest video... seeing as she doesn't ship internationally, surely it was actually one of the millions of similar (ie. generic) totes out there!?

Also lol at her describing the FoB quiz as "actually really fun to take, it's sew colourful and nice!" Girl REALLY needs to get out more 😂
She is shipping to Europe now so could be true. Although I think the minion just wanted some attention and didn’t actually see anyone walking around with it lol I mean, what are the bloody chances? 🙄🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What I've done before is have a UK or USA friend order something for me and then they personally mail it to my home.
But that's an awefull lot of effort and extra money for such a generic totebag.

Reactions: 15
oh i think she is very happy about those messages and this tweet is just to show her followers how many men flirt with her :sick: but of course she doesn't have time for a man with her ✨collectshuns✨, spring is just around the corner

• Haha
  • Sick
Also, I just want to make sure this gets into this thread as well from @Doc for the most accurate life like drawing of the ham lord herself! BRAVO 👏

Also a special mention for @Randomlyorange for their drawing of Nellies predicament, which, if this doesn’t become a series, I will personally go and fund Gobs ham habit by purchasing every item in her shop 🤢 MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE! 😤😜🤣

She is shipping to Europe now so could be true. Although I think the minion just wanted some attention and didn’t actually see anyone walking around with it lol I mean, what are the bloody chances? 🙄🤣
I’m sorry every time I see the operashun picture I literally laugh out loud. That bleeping face hahaha. And Nellie’s predicament is *chef’s kiss*, the way the eyes are wonky bleeping hell. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Made a Christmas card that gobby could release this year, couldn’t decide between this and “All I want for Christmas is yew” but thought we hadn’t mentioned her shitting in a box for about half a thread.

Will try and make Nellies Predicament a series if I can come up with some original ideas! (Lol unlike our gob)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Made a Christmas card that gobby could release this year, couldn’t decide between this and “All I want for Christmas is yew” but thought we hadn’t mentioned her shitting in a box for about half a thread.

Will try and make Nellies Predicament a series if I can come up with some original ideas! (Lol unlike our gob)
Lol! But it’s spelt pew dontchaknow! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh and if someone could link her Wiki page to this thread as well please, as there is bound to be someone who’s going to ask about the poo in a box again now 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was wondering why Gobby's thread was so quiet and I was thinking where are my scummy trolls at! And then I realised there is a new thread! Silly me!!!!!!! Hope everyone is as scummy and troll-like as ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Fabpoolous! I wonder what her Christmas cards are going to be. Go on Gabby, give us a big Christmas HAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So for anyone new here or who just can’t keep up, this is Gabriella Lindley aka velvetgh0st aka owner of Juniper Moon’s wiki! It explains the tit in a box story as well as lists all the ailments and conditions she has claimed to have over the years.

You may see her referred to in this thread as Grubby (no explanation needed), Munchy (for munchausens - see list of ailments) and also Gobshite (once again no explanation needed).

Also as well as shitting in a box twice she ate lasagne in the bath and dropped it in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

So for anyone new here or who just can’t keep up, this is Gabriella Lindley aka velvetgh0st aka owner of Juniper Moon’s wiki! It explains the tit in a box story as well as lists all the ailments and conditions she has claimed to have over the years.

You may see her referred to in this thread as Grubby (no explanation needed), Munchy (for munchausens - see list of ailments) and also Gobshite (once again no explanation needed).

Also as well as shitting in a box twice she ate lasagne in the bath and dropped it in.
And don't forget the "you finger yourself whilst playing animal crossing" which (if I remember correctly) someone tweeted her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Taking bets on how many times between now and Christmas she mentions her operashun!

I’m betting she will mention it 3 times... today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi!

I found this thread on the homepage and I was confused for a minute.

I used to follow this woman on twitter because several mental health accounts I follow mentioned her and followed her too, so I assumed she was just apart of the community.

Now I’ve realised she’s quite well known? I unfollowed her anyway but I used to see her tweets on my timeline quite often and interact with them

Anyway I’m a bit shocked because I didn’t realise she was well known 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi!

I found this thread on the homepage and I was confused for a minute.

I used to follow this woman on twitter because several mental health accounts I follow mentioned her and followed her too, so I assumed she was just apart of the community.

Now I’ve realised she’s quite well known? I unfollowed her anyway but I used to see her tweets on my timeline quite often and interact with them

Anyway I’m a bit shocked because I didn’t realise she was well known 😂
Shes well known for blocking anyone that has a different opinion to her #velvetbl0cked Or that doesn’t kiss her arse and tell her how fabulous she is, or basically just anyone that says anything to her, can be blocked if she takes it the wrong way, or if you make an unfortunate typo. She will put you on blast and send her crazy minions after you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.