Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can just imagine Gobs shovelling down packets of ham as she refreshes this thread and takes down the names of our usernames ready to use in court meanwhile janes struggling to put up some more useless furniture/tat sheā€™s ordered for her pit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What annoys me the most though is that she can be such a giant prick but there's still these fans that adore her which basically justifies every bad decision she makes, stops her from ever having to self reflect and grow as a person, and lets her do whatever she wants

What annoys me the most though is that she can be such a giant prick but there's still these fans that adore her which basically justifies every bad decision she makes, stops her from ever having to self reflect and grow as a person, and lets her do whatever she wants
Youā€™ve only gotta take a quick peek at Katie price on Instagram and the adoring arselicking comments she gets, to realise some people just arenā€™t the full shilling šŸ˜œ they will ignore anything their idols do, and worship them whatever! Itā€™s pathetic to see.

Reactions: 15
I want to go as Georgeā€™s friend from Friendmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
i can just imagine Gobs shovelling down packets of ham as she refreshes this thread and takes down the names of our usernames ready to use in court meanwhile janes struggling to put up some more useless furniture/tat sheā€™s ordered for her pit
This makes me wonder... What's her plan of action for those of us who live across the world from her? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m going as a set of shelves with a canvas of Zoeā€™s face stuck on my front

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Somebody should go as gobbys scrap book and just stick a load of Gobby selfies to the front of themselves, and photos of people she met once, who are her ā€œbestiesā€ šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Youā€™ll be extradited of course because Gabby is sew sew important šŸ„“
Oh wow i'm sew sew scared. Guess I have to have my #velvetshadowbo0b outfit ready when the Japanese government comes for me in my house in the islands. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've changed my mind but i can't choose now. Should I go as:
1. Not her vibe anymore
2. Such a gemini
3.a bowl
4.pre-edited jaw line
5.post-edited jaw line?
Help pls.

• Haha
I've changed my mind but i can't choose now. Should I go as:
1. Not her vibe anymore
2. Such a gemini
3.a bowl
4.pre-edited jaw line
5.post-edited jaw line?
Help pls.
You can have both pre & post edited jaws. One on each side. So you can just change your angles if you're in a mood to be a catfish šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Since it's halloween today, here's some quick costume ideas:
A box of brown hair dye
The friendship scrapbook
Turd bun
Those red palazzos
Strawbs
Bacon medallions

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.