Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving Becca’s Bloom and Grow print there, a nod towards Eidelweiss and Gob’s favourite musical perhaps??

Reactions: 14
Greetings my fellow scummy trolls!

I have hastily drawn a few oufits for Jewniper Mewn Fashion week 2020, for the Court Couture ✨Cuhlecshun✨.

I'll be adding a few more every day, since I only have time to draw them in between actual work stuff. I ask only that these images remain here, because I made these sketches exclusively for us scummy trolls' entertainment. They're a tacky attempt at campy and a bit avant garde ✨fashun✨ so please don't take it seriously.

Due to the extensive amount of things to base inspiration from that are well and truly the essence of our Gob, I will be dividing the outfits into small groups. Also, please excuse the bad rendering and execution, I couldn't really justify using my quality art supplies and time for it so I made do with my basic stuff and bad lines. I also had to work hard to alter my drawing style for anonymity's sake.😂

Enjoy!
Group 1
✨ Lasagne Bath✨

View attachment 294610
A closer look at each piece:

This pair should be inseparable since it represents the first half of the Lasagne & the potato wedges w/ ketchup side.
View attachment 294612

The third piece for this group displays the tray and the second half of Lasagne as it cascades towards its aquatic demise.
View attachment 294614
Lastly, we see our beloved Bathtub, as the pieces of Lasagne disperse and float into its depths.

View attachment 294615

Next group ✨coming soon✨ 😂😂
Actually in awe, THIS is talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m going to go covered in Velcro as a homage to adheezshuns.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thing is, show us the messages people have sent to your family then gobs? Usually she is able to post them, so far nothing

Reactions: 30
Think I’ll go to court as a bar code as a nod to all her scans.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
2A203FF4-32D9-4DF7-92C2-B235F922183D.jpeg

not a peep from Gabby on her fans sending bullying messages to this poor girl who said she was a fan of Gabby’s but didn’t like the copying and is now blocked! Funny that isn’t it, it’s only bullying when it happens to Gabby. Absolute cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 60
Can you imagine it us all standing in the dock.
Yes your honour she really did tit in a box................Twice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 294763
not a peep from Gabby on her fans sending bullying messages to this poor girl who said she was a fan of Gabby’s but didn’t like the copying and is now blocked! Funny that isn’t it, it’s only bullying when it happens to Gabby. Absolute cow.
Literally all she has to say is that she appreciates the support but she doesn’t support fans sending nasty messages as it makes them just as bad, but she won’t because she enjoys it :cautious: prove me wrong Gabby

Reactions: 31
Can I go to court as a period? I hope no one has claimed that 😢 if not my second choice would be the tefal actifryer pls

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Literally all she has to say is that she appreciates the support but she doesn’t support fans sending nasty messages as it makes them just as bad, but she won’t because she enjoys it :cautious: prove me wrong Gabby
She loves having idiot fan girls to send at anyone she doesn’t like, honestly she’s like the crazy old witch in wizard of oz and the fan girls are those screeching flying monkeys 🤮 this poor girl wasn’t even being nasty to her ffs!

Reactions: 15
I was originally going as gavin the unoriginal ghost but I might go as Jane in the infamous elbowing video ... 🤔

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Before anyone claims it i'll go to court as #velvetshadowbo0b :sneaky: so excited for it, i'll gladly travel from Japan for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will be going to court in an oversized blue jumper that I've worn to bed for a week for an authentic Gobby pong. And I will accessorize it with some feline anal fluid on the sleeve.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Also I've just seen Beccas stories - you shady witch, I love it xoxo

But seriously though, she is so talented!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.