Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've changed my mind but i can't choose now. Should I go as:
1. Not her vibe anymore
2. Such a gemini
3.a bowl
4.pre-edited jaw line
5.post-edited jaw line?
Help pls.
Post edited jaw line. Just draw a line of bronzer up the side of your face to cut half of your face off and shade it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since it's halloween today, here's some quick costume ideas:
A box of brown hair dye
The friendship scrapbook
Turd bun
Those red palazzos
Strawbs
Bacon medallions
Soz forgot the flared nostrils 👃🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In her latest vlog it looks like she uses Nellie's cat bowl for the melted chocolate when she makes the florentines :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m going as a hot water bottle with my makeup lewk being smudged mascara smeared down my face as homage to the 3 weeks coming up to her monthly peri-ud that she suffers sew sew bad way more than anyone else and the one week she’s on her perrriud where she suffers even sew sew more . The makeup draws inspiration from her crying selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can we invite Noel Fielding to the hearing and make him dress as Voldemort?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You best believe we are all wearing fake vans, those of you who don’t have primark in your country I will get you some

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Im self conscious but I might actually bare my body. She won’t believe her eyes!

Genuinely think I’m slightly psychic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
^ I remember that pic
Lydia looks fed up with Gabby there
Maybe unpopular opinion here but I genuinely don’t think Lydia ever liked Gabby much. They were both the dominant character and clearly clashed. Whereas Lucy was a bit quieter and happy to kind of be in the background of Lydia, so she didn’t mind the same with Gabby. I think Lydia tolerated Gabby because Lucy liked her, at best.
Would love to know which twin caused the whole ‘homophobic’ thing 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What I find hilarious though is that none of her minions actually were coming to her defense and attacking people in DMs until Gabby spoke out about it - it makes me think that they actually believed she could have copied and done something wrong and had to kind of wait for the angle Gabby was going to take. If she'd apologised, they'd have been all like 'we forgive u gabby you're still learning about how to run a business people need to shut up' but because she's gone with the angle of having done nothing wrong, they're all ballsy telling people to shut up because ShE sAiD sHe DiDnt cOpY

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Primark Vans thing has pissed me off so much.

She lives in a country where MPs don't prioritise starving children, where thousands of people rely on food banks to eat and stay clean, she lives in the Borough with the highest homelessness rate in the UK. She's so tone deaf to social issues and has no idea what others can and can't afford.

bleeping snob.

Reactions: 48
The Primark Vans thing has pissed me off so much.

She lives in a country where MPs don't prioritise starving children, where thousands of people rely on food banks to eat and stay clean, she lives in the Borough with the highest homelessness rate in the UK. She's so tone deaf to social issues and has no idea what others can and can't afford.

bleeping snob.
I’d sooner wear Primark Vans than those awful boots she wears any day tbh! Also, hasn’t she done Primark hauls before? And she also sold her homeware line in Primark? Good one Gabboon 🙄

Reactions: 32
Maybe unpopular opinion here but I genuinely don’t think Lydia ever liked Gabby much. They were both the dominant character and clearly clashed. Whereas Lucy was a bit quieter and happy to kind of be in the background of Lydia, so she didn’t mind the same with Gabby. I think Lydia tolerated Gabby because Lucy liked her, at best.
Would love to know which twin caused the whole ‘homophobic’ thing 👀
I feel like she probably made a pass at Lydia, and she just said something like ‘oh sorry, I’m not into girls’, and Gobbo found that sew sew mean and homophobic

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.