Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair i collect pins but only from like, holidays, trips or gigs! i don’t really see the appeal in generic ones unless people have got them for me as a gift

Reactions: 12
I can’t with this “I wanna be an artist”, I just find it all so embarrassing. Clearly, she’s in need of some cash. Probably from the 5272856272926 renovations for her flat to look basic and boring.

Reactions: 9
Noticed a similarity between trump and gobbie where they both want to bring things/people to court if things don’t go their way 😌☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pretty sure the smudges are a failed attempt at adding texture with one of the procreate brushes. Some of them are noticeably repetitive when used incorrectly or at the wrong size, and it looks like that's what she's done here. On Purpose.

Also, do we think she's pulled that cat lady pin from her new collecshun because it was also blatantly copied? I've not seen any sneak peeks of that since she was outed for art theft.

Reactions: 16
I swear this smudge looks like it says tat. A sly dig at us? Or referring to the fact she’s selling absolute tat.
Omg it does as well! Now we need to see if she’s put anymore subliminal messages in her other things 🤣
Maybe we need a black light to see it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait, why is the cake not on a plate?
Oh come on, it's going to bob about and float in the bath. A plate would just sink silly!

throwback or throwup? Yes, she actually posted this back in the day and I’m not body shaming because she looks fine, it’s not that, but the CRINGE factor is off the charts. Unnecessary much...she does not know when to keep private....

View attachment 299601
Only fans???!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, do we think she's pulled that cat lady pin from her new collecshun because it was also blatantly copied? I've not seen any sneak peeks of that since she was outed for art theft.
oh she will defo still be selling the cat pin. She doesn’t give a duck that her tit is clearly a rip off!

Reactions: 6
I swear this smudge looks like it says tat. A sly dig at us? Or referring to the fact she’s selling absolute tat.
probably tried to blur out someone else’s copyright mark.......allegedly and for entertainment purposes only!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Please someone tell her to google it
Ha! I was just going to say that. She’s such a lazy bleeping idiot. I wasn’t sure either, so I googled it and watched a YouTube video, and now I know.
She’s too lazy to learn how to use her £300 cricut too. And too lazy to work out how to do international shipping. She’s unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.