Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why tf would anyone want a pin about enjoying coffee? She doesn't have a single creative bone in her body.

Reactions: 11
Why tf would anyone want a pin about enjoying coffee? She doesn't have a single creative bone in her body.
The worst thing about it is the fact she doesn't even drink coffee. That's actually pathetic and shows how shallow and impersonal this venture is. Neither is she interested in plants or space.

Do a ham pin, Gabby. Then we'll talk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t really get pins. As a thing. I have a hobby related tote bag where I collect hobby related pins and pin them to it. But coffee? Plant lady? What do you even do with those, where do they go? Genuine q to anyone who likes pins, I never see anyone wearing them or anything so it’s a bit bizarre to me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It freaks me out when people seem to think liking coffee is a personality trait! When did that become a thing?

I have a friend who's super into coffee but coffee enthusiasts are kind of like wine enthusiasts (or anything that's slightly luxury and fine), there's an air of snobbery to it and a pin would be beneath even the most childlike of personalities.

Edit: if you're spending £5 on a cup of coffee because of how long it's been roasted or what country in was harvested it, a crappy pin with an orange cup of coffee won't be seen as worth your money.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be fair to her she does have a theme: it's all utterly bleeping tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It’s a teenage mentality. When my daughter was 13/14 she thought going to Costa or Starbucks was the height of coolness. Now she’s a 17 year old goth she won’t be seen in either. Gobbie has the emotional intelligence of a 12 year old, so ...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wish somebody would remove the long straight nose hairs from that coffee pin 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I own coffee and plant related pins so...
Are you going to buy these ones tho?

EDIT: I collect pins (K-Pop related ones because im a LoSeR) so I do understand the appeal of collecting pins when you dont wear them, but Gabby is making a mockery of art with her awful pin colouring wtf

Reactions: 17
Oh I’m not saying I would buy Gabby’s. They look like terrible knockoffs of ones I’ve seen before and also, it’s gabby and I don’t support her! Just wanted to throw it out there that I seem to be one of the few out there that has pins of plants and coffee amongst other things (like drag race and films I like and some feminism ones)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's putting those pins on backing cards that still have the Twitter account on that she doesn't own 🤦‍♀️
20201104_215110.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh I’m not saying I would buy Gabby’s. They look like terrible knockoffs of ones I’ve seen before and also, it’s gabby and I don’t support her! Just wanted to throw it out there that I seem to be one of the few out there that has pins of plants and coffee amongst other things (like drag race and films I like and some feminism ones)
What you do with the kinda random coffee and plant ones? I’ve been bought an RBG pin before, and while it’s cute, I just don’t really know what to do with it. I totally get collecting them as part of a theme.

Reactions: 5
I can respect the people that wants to own pins. I don't have any, and have seen some coffee and plants related ones that I find really cute.

But... who in their right mind would want to buy that crap she is pretending to sell? OMG are they nuts? blind? stupid??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.