Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who drinks orange coffee?????
gabby please just stop for a moment and look at your work before putting it out 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In a reply to a comment she’s said there are four new prints to come 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
gabby please just stop for a moment and look at your work before putting it out 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I know she doesn't drink coffee, but this makes me question if she's even seen coffee before.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Exactly! I’ve never seen a coffee that colour. She just can’t do anything tiny right!

Reactions: 8
😏

also... aren’t collections supposed to have a theme? Because they’re... collections?
Yassssss! I love this. THANK YOU. I'm snorting and guffawing into my non-orange coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her collection is all over the place and does not relate to her interests at all... and what’s worse is people will actually buy this tit ffs
Must be hard when she doesn’t have any interests.

Reactions: 12
Legit non snarky question, does anyone actually wear or display "time for coffee" pins? I maybe could understand if it was a band or a show you liked to put on your purse or if it was something for a charity/medical condition to raise awareness. But wouldn't "time for coffee" make more sense on a mug or a sign to display next to a coffee maker?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Legit non snarky question, does anyone actually wear or display "time for coffee" pins? I maybe could understand if it was a band or a show you liked to put on your purse or if it was something for a charity/medical condition to raise awareness. But wouldn't "time for coffee" make more sense on a mug or a sign to display next to a coffee maker?
To me, "I like coffee" is basically like saying "I breathe and I go to the toilet". No need to advertise it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
To me, "I like coffee" is basically like saying "I breathe and I go to the toilet". No need to advertise it.
It freaks me out when people seem to think liking coffee is a personality trait! When did that become a thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It freaks me out when people seem to think liking coffee is a personality trait! When did that become a thing?
I wonder if it's a thing among teens who still have a childish palate so think drinking coffee makes them cool and grown up?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love coffee but the farthest I'd go is a mug with an actual niche (hate that word btw) saying.

ETA: That I wouldn't attempt to sell and just found funny to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a pin wearer I have 3 types of pins:
▪︎Star Wars pins because they're on my Star Wars jacket - already more themed than any of her tit
▪︎ As above, charity and medical pins. Some stay on my jackets, some on my work lanyard and some have been upgraded to my coat to really get the message out there.
▪︎ 1 pin from a Youtuber (Georgia Marie) because it spoke to my soul like no other
Coffee pins would definitely not be a thing for me.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.