Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, you must mean Only Hams.
She should start an only hams, might get her that Manchester house next to polly sooner than the 'art' in 'her shop' will.

Might boost her confidence?

More of an honest trade onsie tit our photos for £12.50 than HER rip off but still incredibly bad artwork.

Just a though gabs hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should start an only hams, might get her that Manchester house next to polly sooner than the 'art' in 'her shop' will.

More of an honest trade onsie tit our photos for £12.50 than HER rip off but still incredibly bad artwork.

Just a though gabs hun!
I don't think you can do Only Hams from behind a curtain.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Just a though gabs hun!
She could have a pic of herself seductively licking a ham hock or a pigs trotter. Putting her tongue between the toes 🤢🤣🤣🤣 some men would pay good money for that tit! 🤑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She could have a pic of herself seductively licking a ham hock or a pigs trotter. Putting her tongue between the toes 🤢🤣🤣🤣 some men would pay good money for that tit! 🤑
Or sticking rolled up slices of ham between her own trotters.

I am not a proper artist. Its a hobby for me. But I wanted to see if I could do her card any better. I added a plate
Waaaay better!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she’s only following 3 accounts on jewniper mewn 😂 (not including her own personal one)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Are you going to buy these ones tho?

EDIT: I collect pins (K-Pop related ones because im a LoSeR) so I do understand the appeal of collecting pins when you dont wear them, but Gabby is making a mockery of art with her awful pin colouring wtf
oh!! another k-popper!! I too have a few pins from my favorite group but they stay at home where I can keep them clean and safe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You found the subliminal message! Well done yew! Have a some bacon to celebrate! 🥓 and a fuckoffy ☕
So, we've found "tat" in the cake, "duck off" on her pin, we'd better join up those stars and moons to find another hidden message. (PLZ SAY IT'S HAM GAB!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please someone tell her to google it
I thought she was sew sew invested in US politics, no? I didn’t remember how it worked either but following along by watching the news makes it quite clear... or does she just scroll though her Twitter feed and get bits of info from there 🙃

Reactions: 19
I worked it out by looking at pictures. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m tit at politics but I could work it out by looking at this. Look Gabbie, it even tells you how to read the map!

I wouldn’t judge her in the slightest for this if she hadn’t been rambling on about the US election so much. She takes all her information based off what other people say on socials, she can’t form her own opinion. Maybe we’re asking too much of her “little brain” to do some research on her own

ETA: pictures are just for reference. And on the off-chance Gabbie is reading this tonight, maybe she’ll try and work it out. Unlikely. I can dream.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I’ve only just gone to look at Jewniper Mewn and the comments are limited but there’s comments like 4 hours old - does she turn them off overnight to stop sew mean bully trolls commenting while she’s asleep? 😂 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve only just gone to look at Jewniper Mewn and the comments are limited but there’s comments like 4 hours old - does she turn them off over night to stop sew mean bully trolls commenting while she’s asleep? 😂 hilarious
STOP IT can you imagine???

gabbie in case you do actually do this. Social media doesn’t have opening hours, please don’t get any ideas x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously though! She must do?!
God what a bunch of arselickers!
Don’t worry gobs, you won’t have to change the coffee one other than writing “time for tea” on it. Or maybe you can just write “and that’s the tea” on it, then it would be more in keeping with your brand. You’re welcome! 😊

Reactions: 14
Kind of embarrassing her yelling about us politics and then not even understanding how it works....
Exactly! She’s always gobbing off about something, she knows duck all about usually. Hence the nickname she’s earned for herself.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.