Gabriella Lindley #25 closing shop, followers drop, must be time for another op?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gabs will probably have a go at the court room sketch artist for copying her work

Reactions: 35
I’m sorry, but Coal? Gabby wtf is wrong with you?

Reactions: 14
If no one has said one of the many packets of cereals. I'll go as Coco pop's packet

Reactions: 9
If anyone needs a costume idea, there’s still her “secret project” of shelves up for grabs

Reactions: 12
Is anyone going as Gabby, she can not really going to do it herself? Let's face it, even though she is a bit dim, she would make an absolute fool out of herself if she acted in court as she acts on Twitter.

"Your honour is sew sew mean, you are a man and all men are evil!"
*Tries to elbow Jane again*

"You all are haters!!!"

Reactions: 9
Since she thinks all men are useless, is anyone going as the man who put up her shelves? If not I bagsy him!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.