Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on new video:

- Took all the strength in the world to not turn off 1 second in on the “waaaay overdue a pamper day” screen
- Why is she still sleeping on the fudging sofa?!?
- “Coming up to my time of the month” as always Gabbie, as always
- Oh that’s a really quirky unique Nirvana sweatshirt we’ve definitely never seen before
- “I thought I would talk to you about some of my favourite nail polishes” why?
- “I’ve only eaten a florentine” I mean, you literally said one clip ago that you’d already eaten 2 and were going to eat more....
- It annoys me so much when she uses her coffee machine to make a cup of tea... just boil a kettle like everyone else in the world?!
- A drawer of frozen ready meals... sew healthy
- All together now: LASAGNE BATH

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can you bleeping imagine after all the tit she's pulled over the years, that this is how she bombs her career for good, whilst we're all still spending half her thread talking about lasagnebath

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What’s the betting she carried in eating the lasagna mixed with a side of bath water

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you bleeping imagine after all the tit she's pulled over the years, that this is how she bombs her career for good, whilst we're all still spending half her thread talking about lasagnebath
Honestly I don't know what's more sad- her eating lasagne in the bath or us being so attached to it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t get over how tone deaf it is in the middle of a scandal like this to upload a video saying you need a pamper day. I mean I know she’s so stupid she just probably hasn’t even thought about it but like. It really comes across ‘sew mean art bullies now I have to wash my hair to feel better’ doesn’t it 🤮

Reactions: 51
She thinks it's quirky and hilarious and people will think she's soo relatable but in realness she's just bleeping groas

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how tone deaf it is in the middle of a scandal like this to upload a video saying you need a pamper day. I mean I know she’s so stupid she just probably hasn’t even thought about it but like. It really comes across ‘sew mean art bullies now I have to wash my hair to feel better’ doesn’t it 🤮
She was probably contractually obliged to if it was an AD, otherwise I’m sure she would still be lying low for the duration. She probably hates that she had to upload it right in the middle of a scandal 😂😂😂

Reactions: 24
She was probably contractually obliged to if it was an AD, otherwise I’m sure she would still be lying low for the duration. She probably hates that she had to upload it right in the middle of a scandal 😂😂😂
Function of Beauty are going to LOVE having their AD video with 0 comments, a third dislikes and low views 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
omg i cant with her... i gave it a 👎🏽... shes so annoying spoke about scrub daddy longer than function of beauty 😂

Reactions: 15
I can't speak to how F&B is quality wise but I've seen way too many influencers recommend it which makes me weary. Also Gabs frequently says it's been 5 days since she's washed her hair so I really can't take her hair recommendations personally. I will disclaimer and say I know because of hair types and such some people don't wash their hair everyday but use things like dry shampoo and such in the interim. But for Gabs I think it's just laziness/why bother if I'm home mentality.

Reactions: 17
I can't speak to how F&B is quality wise but I've seen way too many influencers recommend it which makes me weary. Also Gabs frequently says it's been 5 days since she's washed her hair so I really can't take her hair recommendations personally. I will disclaimer and say I know because of hair types and such some people don't wash their hair everyday but use things like dry shampoo and such in the interim. But for Gabs I think it's just laziness/why bother if I'm home mentality.
I also don’t trust the fact she’s said her hair is falling out and then is doing an ad for shampoo

Reactions: 53
Has she turned comments off for her video? they're not showing up as off to me, but it also seems weird that just nobody would have commented?

Reactions: 7
Has she turned comments off for her video? they're not showing up as off to me, but it also seems weird that just nobody would have commented?
she’ll have them on approval but is too lazy to actually approve them atm 😂

Reactions: 13
we recently had some wardrobes painted. and my decorator said F&B isn't the best ( he wasn't a fan of F&B at all)- you're best getting it colour matched and paying half the price. I do like F&B colour palette tho!

Reactions: 12
I think she has it set so that she has to moderate the comments and allow them to post.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.