Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #24: She’s a fraud, her designs are stolen. Her face isn’t chiselled, it’s puffy and swollen.
reposting my thread title suggestion because I know they should be posted after page 48 (sorry I was eager) I can’t quite believe the thread has moved so quickly... we scummy trolls sure love to talk xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 33
yasmin is what you’d call a REAL influencer, doesn’t sugar coat tit, real person with real life issues, perhaps gobz could follow suit?

Reactions: 15
Even if the only thing that would make Gabbie stop copying other artists was being called out big time, I still feel sort of bad for her... IDK to what extent this is being talked about, but I always feel sort of uneasy when someone is 'dragged' (even if the person diserves it) online... Why didn't she stop when she saw it mentioned about her first collection? Why did she have to do it again with her new and unreleased illustrations? Why did she have to go and ruin the only good thing that she had going on in her life?
Honestly I wish it hadn't come to this, because even though I know she deserves it I still feel bad for her for some reason???

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Even if the only thing that would make Gabbie stop copying other artists was being called out big time, I still feel sort of bad for her... IDK to what extent this is being talked about, but I always feel sort of uneasy when someone is 'dragged' (even if the person diserves it) online... Why didn't she stop when she saw it mentioned about her first collection? Why did she have to do it again with her new and unreleased illustrations? Why did she have to go and ruin the only good thing that she had going on in her life?
Honestly I wish it hadn't come to this, because even though I know she deserves it I still feel bad for her for some reason???
The issue is she could have addressed this so much earlier, but she kept trying to hide from it. She still has the opportunity to apologise (or reach out to one of the Twitter pages), take the blame and work things out and then it’ll be dropped. Yeah, she’ll get hit a little, but it won’t blow up any further.

Reactions: 13
We’re just calling out her never ending lies and bullshit. Sure, sometimes we take the piss out of her strangeness, but there are plenty of slightly odd people with eccentric habits that I adore, because they are good people. I would 100% see past her peculiar habits, if she was at all endearing and her heart was in the right place. But she’s not, she’s a charmless, humourless, lazy liar, and she earns a good living deceiving people on purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You feel bad for someone who has stolen art from small businesses, profited it from it, and is now ignoring the whole thing/blocking anyone who dares ask her about it? Sorry, can't relate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if someone’s already shared this one and I missed it! Yeah, an “awful gossip site” where we talk about genuinely concerning events that everyone else would also be concerned about if they knew 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope Yasmin isn’t actually terrified because she has no reason to be

FA45FF99-43C8-4242-9BF3-1A9A7B800973.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You feel bad for someone who has stolen art from small businesses, profited it from it, and is now ignoring the whole thing/blocking anyone who dares ask her about it? Sorry, can't relate 🤣
Hahahha I know it's ridiculous, and she's so guilty!! but... no idea. I know she got this all on herself, and has had sooo many chances to change and do the right thing but still pulls the same tit, maybe I'm taking a page of her own book and having a sensitve/ hormonal day:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry if someone’s already shared this one and I missed it! Yeah, an “awful gossip site” where we talk about genuinely concerning events that everyone else would also be concerned about if they knew 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope Yasmin isn’t actually terrified because she has no reason to be

View attachment 290229
Quite confused about who she thinks ‘they’ are hahahah “now they know who I am” we’re not the fbi hun

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The tattle thing and the scummy troll comment.

Do these arseholes not realise their privilege? You got lucky. You aren't some sort of higher being. Your career can collapse just like that and you're washed up. You aren't god babe.
You have a platform full of impressionable kids and adults who know far better. We are allowed an opinion. We are allowed to think our side the box while you live in your privileged bubble and we are allowed to critisize. It's called being in the public eye which you chose. You don't see these threads unless your search for it. Don't bleeping search for it and be on your way. Don't forget it's engagement and followers who got you where you are today. Just because we don't worship you doesn't make us 'scummy trolls.'

Also Gobble. I really feel for you deep down, I do. But we can see even further to someone rotten to the core. And Jayne. You've really dug yourself a hole here with how you've raised your daughter. You did not prepare her for life and she has been sheltered. Why didn't you control the weight issue? Why didn't you sort the bullying? You had options. Why didn't you put a stop to the attention seeking and just give it to her? You've made a rod for your own back.
My mom helps me a lot but only because we are company for one another and understand what's happened to us. But I'm a 24 year old grown woman with children. My mom does not need to attend appointments with me other than baby scans when we could and she asked to come. That's where it should end. She has her own life. Whereas you are driving up and down the country pandering to your grown ass daughter treating you like a slave and extreme emotional support for her duck ups. I bet now you're rubbing her back allowing her to diminish responsibility.
Take some bleeping responsibility for your child and get her straight. If she wants to act like a 3 year old, treat her like it.

Reactions: 32
Quite confused about who she thinks ‘they’ are hahahah “now they know who I am” we’re not the fbi hun
😂😂😂😂

Also makes me laugh that they have friends who scour “awful” gossip sites... why are you friends with them if its such a bad, bad thing to do, hun (not the instagrammer, she seems cool, but the person who sent her the message).

Reactions: 43
They need to relax we are not what the spoiled self-entitled youtubers say we are.

They should take it as it is: Free publicity to their store. Even Monika knew better and didn't say anything publicly. (and I'm following her, and she seems lovely)

And let's face it: there are more members reading this pages and eating popcorn than the ones that actually comment and some of them are well known online.

Reactions: 28
What makes me laugh is, they call us trolls but actually the majority of stuff on here is not like that. Plus of it has to exist, this “hate” they all seem outraged at, where would they rather, a regulated site with clear rules where you have to sign up with an email address etc or directly in their DMs?

Reactions: 26
Annoying that the people calling her out are spinning this to talking about tattle and people being trolls. Us ‘norms don’t have a big platform to declare this plagiarism too to a relevant group of people such as other influencers, creatives, and potential fans of Gabriella. To be honest barely any of of my network would have the foggiest who Gobby is. So we speak to others who do follow her here as discuss as she blocks any conversations on her channels that is anything other than mindless praise 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not a troll. I’ve never contacted anyone online to say something nasty personally, and with Gabby I’d never contact her to say anything even constructive as she’d block intently. At the end of the day if you put yourself out their as a public figure and getting yourself the sponsorship deals and are looking to grow a following, you are open to scrutiny and conversations about you like any other person with a public platform. No different to actresses being talked about in magazines. You can’t have all the perks of being an influencer without anyone discussing how you conduct your business, such as quite brazenly ripping off someone’s illustrations and selling them for a quick buck

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It's called being held to account, hon. You can't rip people off, try to make a profit off someone's else's work and play the 'poor me' card. Don't want to be called out? Don't be a twit.

Reactions: 21
Gabriella Lindley #24 Copycat Gabby and Jewnipah Jane, Off On Another Blocking Spree Again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve honestly never disliked someone so much who I have never met before in my life . She’s horrible.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.