Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Wee scummy troll' lol definitely won't be following her. You're so right - it was here that highlighted the copying. Really wrong of her to say that IMO. I'm sure anyone who followed from here will likely unfollow now.
I understand why people think this site is a trolling site, but it hardly is. I don’t speak for all threads, and sometimes people seem to go in on influencers for the smallest of things, but it is contained! It is away from the influencers, so they don’t have to see it, and honestly a lot of the people I’ve talked to on here don’t hate the people they talk about ...they’ve just grown frustrated.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Interesting she says this when none of these artists would have even known about the copying without this site most likely yet they’re all jumping on the bandwagon (rightfully so!)
Admittedly I was of these followers but she can duck right off now like! Go have a lasagne bath ya miserable cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
'Wee scummy troll' lol definitely won't be following her. You're so right - it was here that highlighted the copying. Really wrong of her to say that IMO. I'm sure anyone who followed from here will likely unfollow now.
Well do not follow this account guys, let us all agree to not follow her.

Be that as it may this page is keen on support and help them all out, well just do not help her or promote her ok?
And of course they all are jumping in this to gain "justice" and some of them to gain Gobz followers so what did she expected?

Reactions: 27
If it wasn't for us 'wee scummy trolls' nobody would be paying any attention to Gabby's art theft? BYeeeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Anyone else sat refreshing this thread or just me 👀 bake-offs on at 8 but until then.... refresh refresh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So it’s okay for her to directly @ Gabby on her Instagram story about the same issue we have been speaking about on this thread, and yet we are the trolls? Wasn’t going to follow you anyway hun, don’t flatter yourself xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
And why would she attack people like that? I mean that is not a feminist way of living?
Oh well I just hope that wasn't angelika telling her that, because we all know those kind of channel get their info from this sites anyway.

Imagine if it was Gobba that approached her in Dm's and she is just starstrucked? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And why would she attack people like that? I mean that is not a feminist way of living?
She's obviously in the camp that thinks 'feminism' equates to letting women get away with bullshit just because they're female. That's not equality though. The only 'wee troll' here is Gabby, sat at home eating ham in the bath stealing people's art for profit and getting away with it. I don't see why she needs to have a pop at the very people who have alerted her to this issue, her not liking the source neither adds or takes away from the art theft itself!

Reactions: 18
Loooooove that Polly has got the blonde hair of Gabby’s dreams in one appointment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Tbh Gabby’s thread is one of the tamer ones on here, like yeah we rip the piss out of her for eating ham on a daily basis but I’d say most of us WANT to see her do better and improve her lifestyle, mental health etc etc. These threads are filled with advice and personal experiences that would help gab if she wanted to improve herself. I mostly feel sorry for her and I’m frustrated that she doesn’t want to help herself, but if that makes me a scummy troll then I’ll take it 🤷‍♀️ You commenters here are so humorous and make me laugh out loud on a daily basis so carry on ~trolling~ luvs xx

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Doesn't that girl realise she's calling whoever made her aware of being mentioned on here a troll? Or is she her own source? 😒

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.