Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we thinking then? Wish we could do polls on here!

We getting a "winter" launch this weekend? Or will she put it off??
Jane’s rubbing her back saying ‘don’t worry about a Christmas collection, let’s try again in 2021’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I predict a “break from the internet” coming soon because social media is “such a toxic place”
Be the best thing she could do tbh. Get the duck off the internet and take her crappy shop with her 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

You can somehow I think, the ladies on the Covid thread bloody love a poll!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Maybe a last minute re-redesign. Also, didn’t she have another project/company she was doing art for?

Reactions: 11
Maybe a last minute re-redesign. Also, didn’t she have another project/company she was doing art for?
Oh yeah she did!!! More artists to rip off no doubt!

Lotssss more people tweeting @ her by the way! No doubt all blocked now! Just hope it continues until she comments!!

Reactions: 6

She'll remain a lurker on SM (she'll still have haters to block) and not post anything. Cue a video with her greasy turd bun, that grotty blue jumper, and her hugging Piddly. She'll say that she had to take some time out for her mental health as well as her endo, becos it's been sew sew bad and all she's been able to do is bark orders at Jane to burn her pork and apple sausages a bit longer and to add more carbs on the side. Life is just see hard guise and please BE KIND!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hey, wait, i haven't followed things very attentively but how sure are we that she will sell those stolen prints? Cause if she doesn't, she could just say oh yeah those designs i showed u of the plant lady and girl with the pjone were inspired by...

Reactions: 2
They need to relax we are not what the spoiled self-entitled youtubers say we are.

They should take it as it is: Free publicity to their store. Even Monika knew better and didn't say anything publicly. (and I'm following her, and she seems lovely)

And let's face it: there are more members reading this pages and eating popcorn than the ones that actually comment and some of them are well known online.
I definitely think most influencers are active on here either lurking or actively posting. Some of the dumber ones have been exposed for slagging off their friends and praising themselves under “anon” accounts like Demi Donnelly. Oh and wasn’t there that mummy influencer who was doing the same and got exposed in the papers. And we all know Gob religiously reads this thread from when she was blocking anyone who followed juniper moon.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.