Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every video has loads of affiliate links in the description box too, which she makes money from. And listing all those items must seem like a lot of work for gobs, so she’s definitely getting desperate.
Good spot - thats a lot of effort for soneone who cant be bothered to change out if their pajamas most days. Unless Janes doing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s exactly why “friends” don’t last....she is a total creep and they run once they realize what’s going on with her, as they should.
#saveyourself

But it gives her something to cry and whinge about. Mummy my tummy is Po0rLy......She creates all her own troubles, she’s the author of her own crappy story. She better be careful what she wishes for.
allegedly and for entertainment purposes only.
she will never, ever be on the West End. That dream died LONG AGO.
She will never have kids....all these sorts of fantasy things she likes the idea of but not the reality of. That’s why there are always excuses....including being whatever she thinks is thin. If she really wanted it, she’d do it, but she doesn’t even try for real because deep down she’d rather eat garbage. She’s had tons of good opportunities presented to her and has botched them all. I’m sorry, but she is a loser.
She literally has NOBODY in her life that cares for her enough to get her help.
Not.even.Jane., who created this frankengabby monster, and now she tries to handle her, yet she really can’t.
Enabling is not helping, it’s hurting. Unless Jane too has serious mental issues, the way Gabby behaves cannot really be fun for her, who wants an almost 30 year old toddler that hits, cries and screams when she doesn’t get her way. Her brother ought to just cut her off, if he wants a normal life without childish jealous tantrums. Imagine if he starts a family...she will rename the child and pull all her usual stunts and claim it’s HErs and she owns it sew sew sew much mum said she could have it give it to her now....
allegedly (yet kinda proven in years of vlogs) for (car crash type) entertainment (money-making) purposes only.
She has no one who wants to help- including herself. Most of all, she doesn’t want to change. It’s easy for her to be lazy and have no ambition. It’s easy for her to say her friends are toxic rather than look at the toxic traits in herself. I think by this point, her friends know to keep her at arms length, close enough to be considered friends but not too close to be sucked in.

also, frankengabby 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Does she not realise you have to go through mega mental health tests etc to adopt? They don’t just let anyone adopt. She wouldn’t pass the tests.
And with a surrogate-
Why would you want a child to willing have no father and be carried by another woman? Statistically a child born from a surrogate will search for said surrogate when old enough as its human nature to wonder where you come from. How would she cope with that?
Probably by blocking her child on social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She talks like how me and my friends did when we were 13:

“I’m definitely going to make loads of money in my job, and I’ll move to X to raise my children - I’ll have three by the time I’m 30 and I’ll be married to (insert name of childhood crush here) and it will be AMAZING”

Most of us grew out of that kind of thinking by the time we go to university or get our first proper job or have our first serious relationship, if not well before!

I’ve said it sooo many times but she really is stuck in a teenage mindset and it’s such a car crash to watch. She will be 27 in around 8 months. Take away the money that she’s made through pure luck/manipulation of Zoe, and therefore her flat, and she has NOTHING. No friends, no viable career or skillset, no romance or meaningful relationships, no sex life, no social life, no hobbies beyond painting 100 layers of Farrow & Ball on her walls, nothing. TRAGIC.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I actually don’t understand why she keeps going on about “hAtInG eXeRcIsE” when she so desperately wants to be on broadway..
Does she think you only have to sing there? Is she aware she’d actually have to dance on a professional level?🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Wtf is she gonna do if Jane becomes immobile or isn't around anymore.

I honestly cannot fathom how she can have her mum running after her anymore, I cook for my parents all the time when they come over now, but them what they want because now I'm financially independent it's time for me to give back to my amazing parents who have bent over backwards for me and my brother when we were younger.

She honestly is taking for granted her mum being around and we as children should be looking after and being there for our families. Guaranteed when Jane becomes much more elderly, she'll probably just chuck her in a old people's home.

I do feel sorry for Jane sometimes but then she's kind of created this monster and is still enabling

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Good spot - thats a lot of effort for soneone who cant be bothered to change out if their pajamas most days. Unless Janes doing it?
Doing what? The links or changing her out of her pjs? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not realise you have to go through mega mental health tests etc to adopt? They don’t just let anyone adopt. She wouldn’t pass the tests.
And with a surrogate-
Why would you want a child to willing have no father and be carried by another woman? Statistically a child born from a surrogate will search for said surrogate when old enough as its human nature to wonder where you come from. How would she cope with that?
I think it’s actually really bad that she’s even mentioned a surrogate. Commercial surrogacy is unlawful here, and other surrogates therefore tend to be ‘used’ (I hate the whole language around this but I will try to stay on topic) by LGBT people and those who cannot conceive or cannot carry a baby to term. As others have said endo can make it harder but let’s put this into context - Jane, Gabby’s own mother, who has endo, has two children. It is not impossible, I’m in a couple of endo support groups and many of the women have children. And because Jane has endo I’m not up for giving Gabby the benefit of the doubt here. She knows women with endo can and do have children. So why is surrogacy even on the table at this stage? I think the whole ‘I don’t see myself carrying a baby’ actually comes back to her body issues to be frank. She’s probably scared of getting fat and pregnant. And she’s more than happy to shift all that physical and mental/emotional work onto another woman for 9 months just to avoid it herself.

Reactions: 25
Wtf is she gonna do if Jane becomes immobile or isn't around anymore.

I honestly cannot fathom how she can have her mum running after her anymore, I cook for my parents all the time when they come over now, but them what they want because now I'm financially independent it's time for me to give back to my amazing parents who have bent over backwards for me and my brother when we were younger.

She honestly is taking for granted her mum being around and we as children should be looking after and being there for our families. Guaranteed when Jane becomes much more elderly, she'll probably just chuck her in a old people's home.

I do feel sorry for Jane sometimes but then she's kind of created this monster and is still enabling
Yes, and as an older 25+ hater (ha!) I can tell Gabby that for many people, me included, there comes a point where suddenly your parents seem old, and their little health worries and niggles suddenly seem bigger.

They have to go to the hospital and you’re the one who has to drive them and listen to what the doctor is telling them, just like they did for you when you were a kid. It’s not fun.

Sadly for Jane, she’s definitely created a monster so Gabby won’t be able to drive her and will probably listen to the doctor just to get ideas for her next ailments she can post about for sympathy on social media.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Still waiting for anyone to reply to this surely polly Lucy would have seen it by now
I doubt any of her “freinds” are gonna call her out tbh. Even though they can clearly see she’s ripping off other people’s designs. Makes me wonder if the reason these other artists aren’t calling her out is because they themselves copy other people or take A LOT of “inspiration” from other people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does she think having a child gonna make it her best friend? tit drives children away from their parents no matter how good of a parent you are you can never guarantee a good relationship

Reactions: 16
I truly think she’ll neglect the child too once she’s bored of it. She’s a narcissist. I can’t see her taking the child to school each morning and picking them up. God forbid if she’s sew sew poorly. She’ll have Jane do everything or get a nanny. It’ll be like the wealthy in the 40’s - only come down to the living areas to say good morning and good night before they get squirrelled away 😂 maybe that’s why she likes Mary Poppins, she likes Mr Bank’s parenting at the beginning!

Reactions: 11
Everytime she talks about having kids and being best friends with them, it always reminds me of this scene from The Office:

23feb8ceade25119b7aed36fc4a3bae2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
It makes me go down the deep end for sure :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :m

Putting this bleeping comedic gold aside, i just noticed her phone in that shot. What video is she watching. I sure hope it isn't any of her and Zoe's cause that would be bleeping tragic :unsure:
It’s Disney in detail video .

Why does she think having a child gonna make it her best friend? tit drives children away from their parents no matter how good of a parent you are you can never guarantee a good relationship
I genuinely worry about her getting hold of a child tbh. She would be so jealous of them having any friends at all that aren't her. She'll be up the hospital every weekend with some imaginary illness they've developed. It's no way for a child to live, it's not fair for her to inflict that on someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.