Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AKA she didn't put the full stock on in the first place (to do the fake sell out thing) and will put the final 50-100 on when she can be bothered in due course
It didn't even fake sell out šŸ„“ there was still low stock on some items.

Reactions: 16
It didn't even fake sell out šŸ„“ there was still low stock on some items.
Nah I just meant the pins specifically. She knew what she was doing holding back stock on them all and she hoped they'd all fake sell out, only they didn't!
I kept checking the site and she must be living in cloud cuckoo land if she believes the prints ever dropped below 50 like she said because believe me Gabby, they did not.

Reactions: 15
Sure Jan.. those 9 people are buzzing!
If you sell something as ā€œlimited editionā€ should you even be restocking it? Is that not like false advertising? Like Saying ā€œyou must all buy it now because itā€™s limited edition and once itā€™s gone itā€™s gone...until I restock itā€

Reactions: 30
I...I'm sorry but...what is this drawing miss Gabriella "art is my passion" lindley??? The eyes(lol it's because she duplicated and flipped one of the eyes so now it'scross eyed), the weird jaw line, those style lines...it's atrocious.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She used to follow 36 accounts on the juniper moon Instagram, now itā€™s 31 šŸ˜‚ Surely it makes more sense to follow loads of Instagram accounts similar to hers, allowing more people to find her shop?

oh wait, she wants people to support her small business but wonā€™t support others šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Watching a old vlog. She peeled a orange and put it in a bag for a train journey! What on earth!!! Just eat a orange like normal donā€™t peel it before and put into a bag
Wouldn't it be amazing if an orange had, idk, a protective outer layer maybe šŸ¤£

I...I'm sorry but...what is this drawing miss Gabriella "art is my passion" lindley??? The eyes(lol it's because she duplicated and flipped one of the eyes so now it'scross eyed), the weird jaw line, those style lines...it's atrocious.
Amazing how Nelly has the same pointy chin she has in her clearly edited Instagram pics but we're supposed to believe it's real when she actually looks like šŸŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Linking the Gabriella Wiki page for anyone interested in the Poo in the Box story.

Looks like someone else got a surprise sticker too.
All of those stickers have such depressing faces šŸ˜³

Gavin is that u

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"remember that." šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£ Obnoxious gabshite. It also kills me the lengths she went to ensure she didn't capitalise this sentence after a full stop.
Always with the best profile pics Fillyjonk!! Iā€™ll miss that feral little cat tbh, lucky Gobby sent someone that hideous cat lady sticker so I still have ugly cat doodles to look at šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duckā€™s sake, Gobby is ridiculous and psychopathic. I feel bad for Polly. Run!!

Yup but we all know itā€™s because Bean kept peeing on her furniture.
That, and Gab didnā€™t want to train Jeremy, kept complaining that he wasnā€™t an easy cat like Nellie. She was also jealous of not getting Nellieā€™s undivided attention so of course Jeremy had to go. Pathetic.

It takes 8 hours or whatever to edit vids only because Gobshite has to make sure that every frame is edited and filtered, itā€™s insane. God forbid she shows a double chin, how awful!!!

Reactions: 14
This is not the face of someone in horrible pain. Sheā€™s virtually smiling ffs. Itā€™s the face of an attention seeker, whose mummy has tucked her up in bed with a hot water bottle and made her a cooked breakfast. And if that wasnā€™t enough attention, sheā€™s filming herself and posting it on Instagram.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
nelly is a bit cross eyed sometimes so obviously sheā€™s taking her inspiration from her inbred and pitiful cat.
I genuinely donā€™t think Iā€™ve felt this bad about a cat before, I just wish we could save him somehow :(

Reactions: 14
This is not the face of someone in horrible pain. Sheā€™s virtually smiling ffs. Itā€™s the face of an attention seeker, whose mummy has tucked her up in bed with a hot water bottle and made her a cooked breakfast. And if that wasnā€™t enough attention, sheā€™s filming herself and posting it on Instagram.
How is she not embarrassed of herself in those stories? crocodile tears, a plush, her oh look at me and my boo boo, my mum is taking care of me?
She has to realize she is not longer a teen and she hasn't been one for a while now.
Soon enough she'll act like this dude:
1602451382775.png

all of that crap is only an excuse to quit her "life long dream" about being a small business owner that is why she started to give away her cat and plant lady stickers, she is trying to get rid of all that already.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.