Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just fell down a rabbit hole of looking through gabbies Instagram and Oh my she has fallen from grace hasn’t she?! Only in 2016 she had the primark range and now literally nothing. I just can’t believe how problematic she is. I wonder if she ever regrets it. To be honest her mum really has a lot to answer for imo. It’s such a weird codependent relationship the way she has to come down every few weeks to basically wipe her 26 year old (or however old she is) daughters ass. She literally has no friends, no life and now no yet career really. Pretty soon no one will care and she will be right back to square one. Sad really

Reactions: 43
I feel like someone who is in a ton of pain isn't going to take selfies like that. It just seems odd. I could understand maybe if you had a certain medical condition and you were trying to raise awareness for it, like for lack of better example, if you have diabetes and you're doing your insulin shot, you might show that with some statistics or something. But to take a picture with just 1 tear rolling down and then every little thing your mom brings you just seems odd to me.

Reactions: 39
It’s a ‘trend’ of sorts to take photos of yourself while crying nowadays to send to friends in a jokey way or post on a private Instagram etc. I know during uni I sent a couple of them to my group chat while stressed out, but they’re not to be plastered all over your official ‘professional’ social media page, she seriously has no clue how to act.

Reactions: 20
I bet if in the year 2000 you had asked Jane how her relationship with Gabby would be 20 years later, making potato smiley faces while Gabby lounged in bed cuddling a stuffed toy would not have really been the first thing coming to her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I am all for people reaching for their dreams and doing what they really love. But... Her having this shop doesn't make any sense whatsoever. She allegedly has chronic pain that manifests in unexpected times and makes her unable to work. She is really lucky to already have a job that is extremely flexible and gives her an okay income even when working part-time. So why would she start an online shop that requires a lot of physical work, is not flexible (she cannot simply not ship people's orders for days when she's feeling poorly) and requires a lot of hours per every pound earned? All this is taking time away from her main source of income, too.

It would make some sense if this was her dream and was much more fulfilling than YouTube. But she just moans and moans and moans. It really seems that she did not think this through and did not realize that small business is more than TikTok video aesthetics.

Reactions: 28
Why is she so dumb? That’s what cats do, gabs! She’d have a bleeping fit if she saw the videos my brother sends me of his 2 cats play-fighting!

Edit: omg only just saw that she said Nellie bullied Bean, makes you wonder what on earth she constituted as “bullying” back in the day 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow she got the tear stick out for yet another ‘feel sorry for me’ instastory. You’re 26 years old, get a bleeping grip and maybe stop eating the worlds supply of fat for every meal. Fucksake.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not meaning to be rude but I never noticed her teeth much before - were they straight before and maybe stopped wearing an aligner or something or have they always been like that pic above?

Reactions: 16
I'm just watching her studio tour and thinking... didn't she post an office renovation vid just a couple of months ago? Why on earth did she bother doing all that if she's been working on JM for two years and knew she'd be using the space for that?? She really can't keep up with what she's saying!

Reactions: 53
I don't even know where to begin🤦‍♀️ you name your multiple children Juniper or October and leave others be you moron.
I saw this. My child has a middle name after their other parent. Said child is not suddenly not a clone of their other parent. He's his own person.

Reactions: 26
I'm just watching her studio tour and thinking... didn't she post an office renovation vid just a couple of months ago? Why on earth did she bother doing all that if she's been working on JM for two years and knew she'd be using the space for that?? She really can't keep up with what she's saying!
Content! 😜

What else is she going to do a video on? She does duck all!

Reactions: 6
I don't even know where to begin🤦‍♀️ you name your multiple children Juniper or October and leave others be you moron.
Oh god this is just so sad - she will never have kids if she carries on how she is.
Theres only two scenarios i see Gabz having kids in:
1. One night stand/short fling via Tinder 'accident' where her and Jane end up moving in together to raise the child.
2. Pays for a private sperm doner.

Oh wait i suppose there is 3 actually.
3. Option 2 but pretends its option 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Also makes me laugh that she wants her child to be their own person yet she's openly admitted on IG her reasoning for children is to make HER friends.

Reactions: 50
Jane would be the one doing all the hard work looking after the kid, and Gobbie would just be using it for content. And can you imagine the complaining about being tired?

Reactions: 14
She'd be a terrible mother. Instead of Jane cooking her fry ups when she's in 'sew much pain :(' she'd be getting her 4 year old to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.