Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 268667
lol we all know that’s not true and she would record and upload the whole thing also the closest thing she will ever get to this is from Jane 😂
She would be one to do this and then get mad if she doesn't get forgiven.

Getting mad and block them for not texting before noon, talking crap about them on twitter saying how much effort you put in the friendship and they not, is more your style Gobz who are you trying to kid.
1602102550946.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you know that her father's last name is Longbottom? Doesn't he use Lindley on social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do you know that her father's last name is Longbottom? Doesn't he use Lindley on social media?
He took Jane's surname when they got married and kept it I guess because... Well, despite Neville being able to pull it off, it's not an easy name to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey I was watching an Honest Trailer and guess who made it to the video??
An overly auto tuned constipated looking Gabo! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️
1602104564351.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just realised that the little announcement videos on her instagram the text changes colour but she hasn't animated the characters. The ghosts just sit there. Weird

Reactions: 4
See Gab? Lucy is a prime example of what happens when you 1) design not-total-tit products and 2) advertise the products in advance and drum up interest!

She also needs to give up this narrative that she’s this independent woman, she’s a needy overgrown child at this point. And if she finds she pushes romantic partners away, she needs help to overcome why. Me and my partner don’t constantly message each other and we have our own lives but I hear from him every day, it is possible Gab.

Reactions: 20
Gabriella Lindley#22 All hail juniper Jane! Won’t be long before she’s back again!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Gabriella Lindley #22 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Here to save the day, it's Juniper Jane!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Why are people buying t shirts at the start of winter? Surely hoodies would have been a better option at the moment?
I’m all about layers lol, I wear tshirts all year round 😂

See Gab? Lucy is a prime example of what happens when you 1) design not-total-tit products and 2) advertise the products in advance and drum up interest!
And 3) aren’t an inconsiderate moron that is rude to the people who have genuinely tried to support you

Reactions: 9
I’m all about layers lol, I wear tshirts all year round 😂
She could have done hoodies or sweatshirts as well and would have probably done well with them. Unless she thinks the price point would be too high so she’s not bothering.

Reactions: 5
Bigging myself up:

When we found out what Gabby's shop was called - many mewns ago - I said the following:

'That's the sort of thing she'd name her child'

I've been wanting to quote myself here since watching the video where she said she chose Juniper because it was on her baby name list, but it's difficult to quote across threads and I couldn't be bothered to find my post... but someone helpfully just liked it, so I was able to locate it easily!

Receipts (to show I wasn't lyin'):

Reactions: 13
Gabriella Lindley#22 When Gabby starts to wane, here’s comes Juniper Jane!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gabriella Lindley #22: Juniper Jane to the rescue! Running Gabby’s life so Gabby doesn’t have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly I think she wants any excuse to squirrel herself away and never have to leave the house again. She’d love to have endo and be classified disabled so that she has an excuse to rot her life away indoors and never be questioned about it because ‘guisssse you can’t ask me that I’m in sew much pain all the time.’ She’s so desperate to be unwell so she has a legit reason for her hermit life other than just nobody likes her and I find it really insulting tbh
I hate stuff like this. You can have endo and still live a somewhat normal life. My auntie has been working her arse off on the COVID wards whilst juggling two kids and trying to move house. She’s getting her reproductive organs removed this month but she still carries on like a trooper. Grow TF up Gobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She could have done hoodies or sweatshirts as well and would have probably done well with them. Unless she thinks the price point would be too high so she’s not bothering.
Probably seeing what the interest is like in the tshirts first rather than going all in like Gabs would 🤣

Reactions: 8

She also needs to give up this narrative that she’s this independent woman, she’s a needy overgrown child at this point. And if she finds she pushes romantic partners away, she needs help to overcome why. Me and my partner don’t constantly message each other and we have our own lives but I hear from him every day, it is possible Gab.
She needs to be stuck in lockdown with a partner and then she can tell me that she needs to be around/hear from said partner every minute of every day. My husband is my favourite person (after the kids sorry) but lord do I appreciate any time to myself now.

Reactions: 11
thread suggestion: gabbie is helpless, needs her sandwiches crustless. where is jewniper jane? oh look, she's back again.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what processed meat she’s going to have with her peas, carrots and mashed potato today?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder what processed meat she’s going to have with her peas, carrots and mashed potato today?
None. She can't eat anything today from all the pain and throwing up.
This particularly bad episode of adeeeezun symptoms was caused by toxic and unsupportive friends and can only be cured by Nelly cuddles and endless compliments from Jane 😩

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.