Gabriella Lindley #20 made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to contact Zoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely sick of seeing that Nirvana jumper! It must smell rotten by now, like old sausage and cat piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
1. Ew those sandals, why is she wearing sandals in the autumn when is cold anyway? Winter baby I think not 🤪
2. Don’t worry guys she’ll hopefully post your order tomorrow, but don’t you dare complain if it doesn’t arrive
Hopefully? Hopefully?! witch I give up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
hahaha I must have missed this! How do we know she was there/hidden? OMG that’s gold lol
I don’t think anyone replied to your comment - Basically Gobby posted a video on YouTube about how she’ll be celebrating alone but you can see someone open the door in the background and then hastily close it again when they realise Gob is filming. It all came out a few days after that Jane had been there all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she having a giraffe?! The bags aren't even ironed properly!!

Also HOW much butter on her slab of stodge?!
That business card packaging is from vistaprint so I guess that’s where she ordered all her tit from.
Cheap and not the best quality especially for her pricepoint, hardly surprising

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yikes. Nearly 24 hours on, here's what's left. We know she put not a lot of anything on in the first place.
Pitiful, really, considering her "huge *cough - fake - cough* following"
Screenshot_20201002-140515_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The timing for this was all wrong. She is so irrelevant now. She should’ve probably started this a couple of years ago, as her viewers were starting to decline. She would’ve had more interest, it might’ve given people a renewed interest in her and therefore more traffic to her “shop”. But she’s left it too long, she’s done nothing of note for at least a year (maybe more, i can’t remember the last time she saw her friends or did something vlog-worthy). The internet moves fast, and people have moved on. She seriously needs to pull her finger out if she wants to continue being an ~influencer, or she’ll end up in a regular job like the rest of us peasants 😂

Reactions: 21
New thread title idea: Gabriella Lindley #21 Can’t use a map to sell her overpriced crap, always a maybe that’s why it’s UK shipping only

My first time thinking of a new title, I try!

Reactions: 8
Yikes. Nearly 24 hours on, here's what's left. We know she put not a lot of anything on in the first place.
Pitiful, really, considering her "huge *cough - fake - cough* following"
View attachment 262678
So I saw someone worked out her income based just on item price and rough items sold and it looked like an impressive income but even if we just take off the postage, the Cricut, the cost of the stock and not stuff like the shelves and her time...what is the actual profit looking like?

Reactions: 12
Just thought of a new thread name from that 🤪
Gabriella Lindley #21 Tragedy! When your totes don’t sell, and they smell like Nell, it’s tragedy.

(With no one to love you you’re going nowhere!) that wouldn’t fit on but it suits her so well lol

Infact that whole song could be about gabs. “Going home, I just can’t make it on my own” 🤪
Here I lie, in a lost and lonely part of town.
It’s all in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The thing she is most excited about in her new stewwwdio vlog is her bacon sandwich, typical Gobs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"There's a few bits left" 🤭🤭🤭
I saw on twitter someone said she bought the whole collection because it was “so her” then she posted a screenshot of her completed order, so she wasn’t even lying 😂😂😂😂😂😂 wtf!? Whyyyyyyyy! £25 on two sheets of a4 paper that someone ruined by putting a crappy print on it so it’s now useless 😤😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So I saw someone worked out her income based just on item price and rough items sold and it looked like an impressive income but even if we just take off the postage, the Cricut, the cost of the stock and not stuff like the shelves and her time...what is the actual profit looking like?
Her cricut is the explore air 2 which with tools is £295.00
She bought an Epson ET7700 printer (for her biodegradable stickers that she showed etc) which costs £425.00
The ink is another £18.49 for the pigment and then £12.49 each for the black, yellow, blue and pink (so £68.45)
1000 A4 compostable self-seal envelopes for the prints are £146.64 on eco-craft
So all of that is £935.09 - and that's not factoring in boxes, postage, paper, sticker paper etc

In the words of dear Gabboon herself... "spenny"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.