Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost, which one of my stolen designs do you love the most?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121

Excuse me

I decided to give myself a 5 minute break from work and so -

DEAR GABBY,

Can you please at least make the "art" you are making and selling something to do with you and your "brand"?

Here's a 2 minute doodle for reference:
1601280052134436302447.jpg

That's you in your favorite black date outfit you insist on using all the time with the sew seeew cute painted arch as your background, holding your favorite paint brand. I know it's crap, but since you are seeew into art, you can go ahead and modify it and make it more like you, since I know that jawline isn't chiseled enough and those nostrils aren't flared enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
Her returns policy is also against the law if she's only allowing refunds/returns if item is faulty. Buyer has the right to change their mind within 14 days under consumer contract regulations

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
My blood boils to read this "too complicated for my little brain" shit. Women have worked so, so hard to overcome shitty stereotypes like this and there she is playing into it. It's enormously unprofessional too and should have been sorted waaaaay before she mentioned having a shop.

Reactions: 95

2020two

Chatty Member
This tweet. 🤢 She's so damn sexist.

Also if I saw that tweet and didn't know of Gabs, I absolutely wouldn't buy anything from her so called business.
This is a fucking disgusting attitude and I'm pretty offended. I am a rape survivor and I don't go around assuming every single person with a penis wants to shove it in me. I had PTSD & trauma therapy. My life would be exhausting if I was too scared to enter public spaces where men are. This is such backwards feminism 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Wow! What a fucking narcissistic bitch! Don’t worry gobshite. I’m sure no man at the gym will be wanting to shove his penis in you! What a dickhead! Who does she think she is? She really rates herself doesn’t she! Has she seen herself when she leaves a gym? Actually has she see herself when she walks into one? That’s a new low even for her!
Besides the narcissism and man hate, it's a mockery to actual sexual assault victims.

Reactions: 91

peagreen

Chatty Member
E3572136-5E7F-420D-B0CB-EE2F204714AB.jpeg
Just noticed she follows this page on her jewniper mewn insta.... isn’t this scarily familiar.... only more talented..?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

HotTea

Guys I am absolutely honoured. Glad my main achievement during these last few months has been a thread title about a cat’s anal glands. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Also... the recap, snorted into my wine glass. Who else’s recap would contain the words anal fluid honestly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

missmisty

The only 7 pounds she’s actually lost are the ones she spent on that garlic bread pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She is 100% going to enter the post office and not be able to go through with posting anything.

You can picture the insta story now. Greasy turdbun, pouty rubbery lips and one solitary tear escaping down her Daily Fail sadface. "Seeeew, I was really excited about Jewniper Mewn which is tewtally my dream since I was like, tew months old. And I really wanted to post your orders but when I got in the Post Office, everybody was staring at me and I had a massive panic attack sew I'm afraid for the sake of my anxiety, I can't post your orders but you can collect from Starbucks in Hove. I will just dump them on a table and hide behind a curtain until you all pick them up. And if you can't collect them this way, no refunds, sorry."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Gabs, hun.
Despatched does not mean the items are still sat in your flat.
Despatched means they are on their way.
I never mark an item despatched until I have proof of shipping in my hand and the item is in Royal Mail's hands 😶

Would love for 1 to get missed and for her to say "I SENT IT, DON'T EVEN TRY AND SAY I DIDN'T"

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Elle

VIP Member
So excited for the launch and to continue watching the shitshow unfold!

Let's do a Gobbie launch day bingo!

We've already got 'so nervous'. Expecting 'the support has been overwhelming thank you so much!'

'Jewniper Mewn has been a dream of mine since I was 5 years old and I/we have been working on it since I was 10 years old. So happy to finally share it with you guys!'

'Can't wait to see all your MaRgOTs in the wild! Be sure to tag me/us'

Derranged Insta story complaining about something that happened when she went to the post office

An apology about why orders are being sent late. She’s just so so busy guys being a boss bitch!!!

'Oh no! Nellie ate one of my/our pins! Silly Nellbobs!!! It's OK he shat it straight back out and it's now packaged and ready to be sent out'

'I forgot to eat again guys becos I've been so busy but I'm so proud because I caught myself and now I'm eating a pack of ham! So proud of my progress'

Video of her elbowing Jane in the face again because she's too slow packaging up orders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
But hypocritical of her to assume that if a parcel says delivered it has been received by the customer, isnt this the girl who claimed Royal Mail were stealing her PR? Loooool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69