Gabriella Lindley #20 made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to contact Zoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had two excellent title suggestions for this thread but @HotTea won out with over 200 reactions. Shortened from "same old tit, made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to reach out to Zoella"

Honorable mention to @lira and "Gabriella: Jewniper Mewn, sleeping in till newn, winter baby born in Jewn"

Recent events in Gabbie's life:
- posted some disturbing late evening videos playing with Nellie. Blew raspberries on his belly. Nellie responded by leaking anal fluids onto her sleeve.
- has since worn the anal fluid jumper with no evidence of having done a clothes wash
- has a cold (aka possible covid symptoms) Went out for a walk maskless and hugged other people's cats
- put off her shop announcement because she was seewwww busy
- shop announced the next morning and all she seemed to need to do was put on makeup and record 7 Insta story videos
- her very own business will launch on October 1st with a Halloween collection. Doesn't seem to have done any planning for this, has no clue about international shipping
- no mention of her mysterious pain but went to the doctor with boob pain. Claims to have been referred for a scan. No further mention.
- still watching Friends.
- still demanding Jane drive down to mollycoddle her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her palette is like that of a toddler’s so no wonder a bit of herb/spice makes her have a tantrum

Reactions: 19
Gabby complaining about seasoning on her garlic bread? Girl if you want plain bleeping cheese on toast make it your damn self 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys I am absolutely honoured. Glad my main achievement during these last few months has been a thread title about a cat’s anal glands. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Also... the recap, snorted into my wine glass. Who else’s recap would contain the words anal fluid honestly 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I'm not sure anyone has mentioned this but the first thing that jumped out to me with the print is the paper/ink quality. I'm not in the printing business but I know how block colours end up looking when you use the wrong type of paper.

Reactions: 7
For those who’ve been velvetblocked.
I appreciate not everyone is a foodie, but I’ve never known anyone with such a limited pallete . I’ve never seen her eat Indian, Chinese, Mexican, any other cuisine, or even a burger. When she used to eat out with other influencers she would order things like toast and jam. I wonder if she even knows what she’s missing out on. Has she even tried anything out of her comfort zone?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
What’s that under the pizza box? I don’t recognise that flooring from anywhere in her house 🤔

Reactions: 7
I'm blocked on my main account but I created another account and can see her posts now but I'll just watch from here. But no, not for you Gabs. I made one for my homeschooling adventure.

However, surely the place she ordered from would have a description of their ingredients?

Reactions: 6
That's literally garlic bread???? Which always comes with herbs, otherwise you may as well just grab some cheese out of the packet, garlic out of the skin and call it a day.
And thank you for the honourable mention @BananaPenguin 😊

Reactions: 24
That carpet looks like the carpet she used to have in her bedroom - did she do the entire flat when she redid the floor?

Reactions: 4
Although she was watching friends and changing her bedding in her flat earlier.
And if she was with Jane she wouldn’t be ordering garlic bread.

Reactions: 3
1. They do exist. But, more commonly, some gyms have womens only floors. I’m sure she’ll delete this tweet once enough people reply telling her it is a thing
2. I’m sure in the past 5-10 years she’s owned enough equipment to have her own gym. She had a rowing machine, a bike, a stepper, did she have a treadmill or cross trainer as well?
3. I see we are about to approach the short lived “fitness crazy” part of the yearly Gabbie cycle

Attachments

Reactions: 47
1. They do exist. But, more commonly, some gyms have womens only floors. I’m sure she’ll delete this tweet once enough people reply telling her it is a thing
2. I’m sure in the past 5-10 years she’s owned enough equipment to have her own gym. She had a rowing machine, a bike, a stepper, did she have a treadmill or cross trainer as well?
3. I see we are about to approach the short lived “fitness crazy” part of the yearly Gabbie cycle
In a photo someone posted earlier there was literally a piece of gym equipment! I feel like she just cycle excuses to herself - oh if only I could join a girl only gym I would actually go! Oh if I buy all this expensive equipment to use at home by myself I will actually use it! Both are false. This is a girl who gets a cab to Starbucks rather than walk 20 mins, who is she even kidding??

Reactions: 23
Petition for a girls only gym that I wouldn't actually go to because I don't leave my house unless it's for Starbucks or a mystery illness hospital appointment. 😂 Pull the other one Gabs!

Reactions: 21
Interesting she mentioned doing Christmas designs after it was pointed out in the last thread she was already behind - you're welcome Gabby!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dhe needs to get herself down to the local covid19 testing centre first thing tomorrow morning.

For most people this would be a chore, but she really seems to enjoy being around medical professionals and if she has the virus she needs to stay away from ubers, starbs (urgh) and the post office. And to disinfect anything she's juniper mewned to date.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.