Gabriella Lindley #20 made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to contact Zoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she has been soooo quiet on her socials? If it were me I'd be raving about my products, how proud I am, shout out to the first sale woo hoo!!

Reactions: 28
Maybe she did have 500 of everything but she only put half of it online so it could ‘sell out’ and then mysteriously restock a week later

Reactions: 20
Gabriella Lindley: overpriced tat, the designs are copied, effort she lacks and her “work” is sloppy

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she has been soooo quiet on her socials? If it were me I'd be raving about my products, how proud I am, shout out to the first sale woo hoo!!
Because she’s lazy. Her excitement is always in the build up and being able to say she’s launching something, then when it actually happens it’s a complete let down because she’s built it up in her head and on social media to be some kind of international empire when in reality it’s been open since late afternoon/early evening yesterday and she’s barely sold half of the 1000 items that she put up for sale

Reactions: 17
You would think by now she would be a photoshop pro yet she still somehow makes herself look completely different in every single photo she posts on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Also, I feel like this video should have been posted before she launched to get some hype? Like why post it after?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This isn’t her net income as I have no idea what she’s spent on the shelving, machines, postage, packaging etc. but I am actually upset that she’s making money by selling products using other people’s designs that she’s copied.

This is based on current stock levels and presuming she had 200 of each item on the site at launch

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You would think by now she would be a photoshop pro yet she still somehow makes herself look completely different in every single photo she posts on the internet 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Also, I feel like this video should have been posted before she launched to get some hype? Like why post it after?
Because then if she posted it beforehand people might steal her very original and very high quality designs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

she posted the video 17 hours ago and it's still under 20k views! She is irrelevant and it shows.

Reactions: 16
Oh my lord, this girl is deluded. I have been blocked from both instagrams for pointing out that her returns policy is illegal 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone who complains about products are going to get blocked too. She's a little witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Professional👊🏻✨ as ever, she has written on the back of her pins (screenshot from the new vlog) that she has a juniper moon twitter, but no results when i typed it in🙄
the font is so bad as well, why leave the whites in the holes of the letters? Doesn’t make it look quirky, just shows how tit she is at photoshop or whatever she used

Reactions: 12
Oh my lord, this girl is deluded. I have been blocked from both instagrams for pointing out that her returns policy is illegal 🤦🏻‍♀️ anyone who complains about products are going to get blocked too. She's a little witch.
I’d just come on here to say I saw a comment last night on the shop’s Insta about the returns policy being illegal and couldn’t see it anymore!

Reactions: 16
Wait so in her video she's talking about how she's having to repack her stickers as she originally only had 2. I'd love to know the timing of the decision to have them as packs of 4 and when she told everyone her prices on instagram, surely she wouldn't have been considering selling 2 stickers for £5...

Reactions: 19
I’d just come on here to say I saw a comment last night on the shop’s Insta about the returns policy being illegal and couldn’t see it anymore!
I commented on her new video too but she's deleted that as well. Deleting my comments and blocking me doesn't make it any more legal either 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't understand how she gets away with this tit.

Eta that it's not fair because her young viewers that are buying things probably don't know that what she is doing is technically illegal and they will get something that is tit quality and think they can't return it when they can.

Reactions: 21
I am still baffled that she didn't do a "the shop is now live!" post on the shop's instagram?! Like... she did 3 days to go, 2 days to go, 1 day to go... so why not an announcement that it's open? So so stupid. She did on stories but not everyone watches stories? Did she set a countdown timer on stories, you can click on them and set a reminder. So she probably didn't, derrrp.
This is what annoys me the most - she doesnt buy this stuff herself, she doesnt spend her money or time on small businesses, so she doesnt even have the basic info a consumer/regular small business shopper has. All this stuff is easy and FREE and would get her reach but she doesnt pay attention to anything like that, too busy ordering tit from Urban Outfitters. Grinds my gears her stumbling into an arena she hasnt done her research on and getting sales.

Reactions: 9
This isn’t her net income as I have no idea what she’s spent on the shelving, machines, postage, packaging etc. but I am actually upset that she’s making money by selling products using other people’s designs that she’s copied.

This is based on current stock levels and presuming she had 200 of each item on the site at launch
She still has to pay postage out of that and whatever the wholesale price was.

Does anyone have any idea about postage costs? Maybe 3 quid? That’s 1500 gone there, what about her markups, how much is it to have 250 bags printed.
Would she need to pay tax on any profits?

Sorry I’m mathematically illiterate 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.