Gabriella Lindley #20 made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to contact Zoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way she gets overly excited about her bacon sandwich and ‘fresh white bread’ because it ‘bounces’, girl PLEASE go outside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
40L of the packing paper is £20.39 excl delivery
1000 of the A5 postcards from vistaprint are around £56.82 also excl delivery
100 sheets of biodegradable label paper are £45.00 - you got it, also excl. delivery!

So that's another £122.21 (and still no boxes, stamps, ink for the stamp etc)

Reactions: 12
She really should be thanking Tattle! She’s probably got more business advice off here than she’s got off any of her so called friends. Even if it was laced with snark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Y'all kill me 😂 I need to stop reading here when my little one is napping, I keep waking her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Y'all kill me 😂 I need to stop reading here when my little one is napping, I keep waking her up.
Same. I find myself full on snort laughing at everyone’s post. I love it here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her cricut is the explore air 2 which with tools is £295.00
She bought an Epson ET7700 printer (for her biodegradable stickers that she showed etc) which costs £425.00
The ink is another £18.49 for the pigment and then £12.49 each for the black, yellow, blue and pink (so £68.45)
1000 A4 compostable self-seal envelopes for the prints are £146.64 on eco-craft
So all of that is £935.09 - and that's not factoring in boxes, postage, paper, sticker paper etc

In the words of dear Gabboon herself... "spenny"
I’d love to know if she’s actually made any profit whatsoever this time round. Obviously she will make more profit on future collections, if she manages to sell anything after this. Which judging by the amount of money her dipshit fans have apparently got to piss down the drain, I’m guessing she will, especially as she is supposedly doing international shipping on her next one. I’m not sure she will be able to give up her yewtyoob or selling shampoo that she doesn’t use on Instagram though. I also don’t think she will be buying another house next year. Maybe selling the current one and buying another one, but not owning two at the same time. Only way she will be able to own two is if she sells her current flat and buys two properties up north.

"This goes out to yew witches hew criticised Jewniper Mewn's refund policy! It's not illegal because I said sew!"
She doesn’t need to take the criticism, but she really should take all the advice she can get. Even if it does come from the “trolls”. She needs to stop being such an arrogant witch and thinking she knows best, because she clearly knows duck all!

But let her get on with it. She does realise she’s the one who will lose out in the end? Not us 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I've been updating my boyfriend on Jewniper Mewn and he's been loving it, he decided to look her up on Companies House and is baffled as to how she has £200k in business assets?! (Sorry don't know if this has already been discussed on another thread but he found it dodgy af)

Also the absolute audacity of this witch to "hopefully" get the rest of her tat out to her subservient minions a day later because her schedule of sleeping in until midday could not be disturbed.

Reactions: 16
I'm on a roll with thread suggestions... This business is my dream, got a tit theme, just me on the team

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im fairly sure the products would have a standard 20% VAT, takes it down from £5,732.50 to £4,586. Then lets say £1,000 for postage as some could be classed as large letters, so down to £3,586. Im gonna say the mark up is about 50% (from previous experience working in a toy shop) so takes it down to £1,750. Minus the fees she pays for spotify, her time packing orders and buying equipment etc.... Girl is in the red
Also,not saying this can't be profitable for her but this is a rush of sales from launch. We don't know if the interest is sustainable yet and depending on her next collection and her customer service, there's no guarantee the interest will last until her next.

It's already not going that well all things considered.

And let's say she creates her second collection regardless, it probably won't sell as well as this one has because the novelty would have worn off. But if it's a Christmas collection she might get lucky.

Once her collections stop being festive and timely, then we'll see it's true performance.

Reactions: 9
Gabriella Lindley #21: From Jewniper Mewn is Margot and Gavin - pricey old tut that the buyers ain’t having

Reactions: 5
As it’s almost Halloween, I thought I should change my pic to something really spooky.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to thee...GAVIN!

Woooooooooooooooo! Did I scurrrrr ya? Did I?

Yes I know gobblers pic was more scary but Gavin wanted a go at being my profile pic, and how you could you deny that face? 🤪👻👻👻👻😫😫😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.