Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The result isn’t good so don’t know what she’s on about. if you zoom in on her latest insta pic it’s poorly done with raggedy edging and a brush marked nightmare. Who’s she kidding?

Reactions: 1
The result isn’t good so don’t know what she’s on about. if you zoom in on her latest insta pic it’s poorly done with raggedy edging and a brush marked nightmare. Who’s she kidding?
She just constantly is saying oh it won’t be like this for long etc, she’s very wrong there is nothing wrong with a lot of the flat aka the carpet! But she’s gonna milk this till it’s dry!

Whoever lived in my house before me!!!! 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ It looked cool for a while, but it chips like a witch,gathers dust and makes my tint kitchen look dark!
Thing is, it could look good but the way she’s done it idk just doesn’t? Also doing a little research into painting in a listing property surely would be helpful? The fact the regardless of whether she’s pulling the carpets up or not there’s nothing been protected around her? Like no dust sheets or even masking tape as a guideline🤷🏻‍♀️

I just skimmed through her new video on my phone - I saw the black door and for a second thought it was a frame into a dark cupboard...it's the abyss.

Most of the stuff I own is black, I love dark interior, I'm also goth af and appreciate spooky and black EVERYTHING all the damn time but my doors aren't black. The opposite like dark walls and white wood usually looks amazing. I'm stunned she's done that. It looks awful. The doorknob could at least be ornate or something it just looks like a gaping rectangular hole. She didn't sand it. I feel I'm watching someone ruin a house to get it done quick.

And saying it's not staying that way...sanding a black door is going to be a pain in the arse. What. Is. Going. On. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: No sanding because they like the paint to build up.
Surely if it’s your home you’d want it done properly so you would wait? Bizarre. Also if tahr room isn’t staying like it then I’m assuming she’s repainting the door? Does she not realise that she’ll have to have quite a few coats on it for it to cover the black even with primer? And I’ve had doors like that in my old house, it did start to bubble and chip and peel off..

Reactions: 3
I cant believe she thought a vid title like ‘painting my door’ would be exciting :unsure:
And next to that boring video, she even made an insta poll asking her followers whether she should paint the door pink or black, but your choice wouldn't matter anyway because she already had chosen which colour she wanted it to be, lol. Such a big fuss over one door.

Reactions: 5
Why has she posted about her conjunctivitis? Actually looks more like she’s been sobbing because she’s making such a bloody MESS of her £400,000 flat.

Reactions: 2
It blows my mind that shes gunna rip out those beautiful fireplaces coz they dont fit in with her ikea tastes

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It blows my mind that shes gunna rip out those beautiful fireplaces coz they dont fit in with her ikea tastes
She's basically bought a place that she likes nothing about, just in the hope of #gifted everything for renovation vlogs. Right down to Farrow & Ball paint etc.

Problem is she is trying to ruin the character of that place by getting rid of the fireplaces. She shouksve just bought a new build white box, characterless, IKEA friendly and as bland as she is.

Reactions: 5
Why has she posted about her conjunctivitis? Actually looks more like she’s been sobbing because she’s making such a bloody MESS of her £400,000 flat.
Wow was that flat really 400,000?! 🙈 I suppose Brighton is expensive but damn she must have some money!! She’s barely a YouTuber anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

She's basically bought a place that she likes nothing about, just in the hope of #gifted everything for renovation vlogs. Right down to Farrow & Ball paint etc.

Problem is she is trying to ruin the character of that place by getting rid of the fireplaces. She shouksve just bought a new build white box, characterless, IKEA friendly and as bland as she is.
I also don’t get this, I also think she is using the fact that it’s listed as an excuse, if you were after a project why would you buy in a listed building?!

Reactions: 4
how many bedrooms is her flat?? honestly if she’d have gone slightly out of hove she could have got herself a house for that much.

Reactions: 4
...she doesn't seem to be consistent with ww? I'm confused. Because everything from a Pret croissanterie has a minimum of 300 - 400 calories. This is around 350 (nooo idea about ww points though). Obv I don't know her daily intake but this seems odd.

Attachments

An almond croissant from pret is 15 WW points... So I'd estimate around 15-18!
Shes probably on around 23 points a day.

Let's be honest, she's not doing ww, if she was we'd have heard non stop about her weight loss and have unpteen photos!

Reactions: 9
but guuuyz she’ll have burned off every single calorie painting! that’s what she’s telling herself.

Reactions: 6

I mean... it helps if you have friends in the first place Gabs 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I took a look at her 'what I eat in a day' videos and sadly, it seems that she has always made poor choices. I watched a video from a yr ago & she was craving something sweet so she ate flavored yogurt and on top she added corn flakes (cereal), a sliced banana and then honey drizzled all over. Sugar on top of sugar with more sugar. For dinner she had pasta AND garlic bread. Carbs with more carbs.

A much better choice would have been a plain greek yogurt & she could have added some blueberries or raspberries.
Eat the carbs with some protein and/or veggies.

She will not be able to lose weight on WW because she currently uses her points to cheat instead of choosing healthier options but in the end, she is only cheating herself. Very, very poor choices when it comes to food.

Last edited:
I absolutely loathe how she will defend the Kardashian’s to the ends of the earth. They’re vapid scum who do nothing for women. See the crappy adverts for diet teas and all that crap. They only want money. Gaby is one of those thickos that insist they are “boss women”. They all came from money and not one would be where they are without the influence of their fathers name.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.