Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you watch Glee back in the day? I’m sure they ran a storyline where Rachel (one of the best singers in the cast) had to have surgery to fix a deviated septum. The story ran around the benefits the surgery would have on her singing, if I remember right. Rachel had dreams of being on Broadway.

Kinda reminded me of good old gabs
I think it was the Barbra Streisand episode

Apparently her flat cost 400k. I am genuinely baffled as to how she a) afforded it b) expects to keep it. She is such a z list YTer whose luck must be running out very soon. Can't believe anyone watches her or that companies want to work with her.

Reactions: 6
Apparently her flat cost 400k. I am genuinely baffled as to how she a) afforded it b) expects to keep it. She is such a z list YTer whose luck must be running out very soon. Can't believe anyone watches her or that companies want to work with her.
She’s probably begging her management to get her sponsorship. A lot of her Instagram posts are Ads

Personally I don’t even think she’s ‘big’ she’s a size 14ish she said. If she’s not happy than she needs to sort it out and stop eating McDonald’s and ham sandwiches! Only changing your diet will do some things you gotta put the work in. This is from someone who has currently to this day lost over 3 stone in nearly 7 months. It’s hard work and if she wants it that much she would prioritise it. She has way than enough time to go to the gym for an hour a morning instead of sitting doing f all with nelly! She needs to also get of fad diets which isn’t going to help her in the long run. She needs a Calorie deficit not a fad diet

Reactions: 4
400k and the thing she was most excited about was a cupboard with two doors

Reactions: 8
400k and the thing she was most excited about was a cupboard with two doors
She has a mortgage which means she only had to put a deposit down of £80,000. I think she got inheritance after her nan died and they sold the house, also half of her career was at home at her parents, considering what Youtube does for other people (Zoe earned 1.2mil in 2017 alone) she isn't doing that well. I think we tell by how thrifty she is trying to be with the renovations and how she has to wait and time things for when she has money and is going online looking for cheaper versions of things she likes shows that she isn't as well of as she makes out to be, it's almost like she's a normal member of society not a "public figure".

With people like Gabby who had a big influx of money (around Zoe era) and then lose it when people become disinterested it always makes me wonder how much debt they get into, I can imagine they buy things in advance thinking they can pay it off when the next months cheque comes in but the next month could be considerably less money. I think we will begin to see Youtubers filing for bankruptcy and having don't pay take it away appearances at some point in the future, they have to maintain a lifestyle to be appealing but everyone has a sell by date and a lot of people are becoming stale.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She has a mortgage which means she only had to put a deposit down of £80,000. I think she got inheritance after her nan died and they sold the house, also half of her career was at home at her parents, considering what Youtube does for other people (Zoe earned 1.2mil in 2017 alone) she isn't doing that well. I think we tell by how thrifty she is trying to be with the renovations and how she has to wait and time things for when she has money and is going online looking for cheaper versions of things she likes shows that she isn't as well of as she makes out to be, it's almost like she's a normal member of society not a "public figure".

With people like Gabby who had a big influx of money (around Zoe era) and then lose it when people become disinterested it always makes me wonder how much debt they get into, I can imagine they buy things in advance thinking they can pay it off when the next months cheque comes in but the next month could be considerably less money. I think we will begin to see Youtubers filing for bankruptcy and having don't pay take it away appearances at some point in the future, they have to maintain a lifestyle to be appealing but everyone has a sell by date and a lot of people are becoming stale.
There was a Youtuber who this happened to recently - Glitterforever17. I'd never watched her before, but she uploaded a video a few weeks ago saying she lost her house (she had 3.2 million followers so must've been making a lot of money) as had spent thousands renovating it and going overboard with buying appliances etc, basically thinking that she'd keep earning the same amount and using her Youtube savings.

Reactions: 3
I can’t watch her latest video, her painting technique is putting me on edge. It is going to be so poorly finished and bodged 😬

Reactions: 7
"only"...:oops::oops:
Obviously it’s a huge amount of money. I think they just mean in comparison to what she would have been earning at one point, she’s actually wasted a huge amount. Imma say it again - she could have set herself and family up for life by buying up proprieties further north for resale / rent, if she had the initiative.

I’m sorry but is she trying to make so much out of these decoration videos? Who uploads a video questioning whether they will paint a door black or pink... who would paint a door black?

Seriously 5k people watched that tit within half an hour. A bleeping door. This annoys me so much because she’s getting paid for this tit.

I just skimmed through her new video on my phone - I saw the black door and for a second thought it was a frame into a dark cupboard...it's the abyss.

Most of the stuff I own is black, I love dark interior, I'm also goth af and appreciate spooky and black EVERYTHING all the damn time but my doors aren't black. The opposite like dark walls and white wood usually looks amazing. I'm stunned she's done that. It looks awful. The doorknob could at least be ornate or something it just looks like a gaping rectangular hole. She didn't sand it. I feel I'm watching someone ruin a house to get it done quick.

And saying it's not staying that way...sanding a black door is going to be a pain in the arse. What. Is. Going. On. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: No sanding because they like the paint to build up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but is she trying to make so much out of these decoration videos? Who uploads a video questioning whether they will paint a door black or pink... who would paint a door black?
Whoever lived in my house before me!!!! 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ It looked cool for a while, but it chips like a witch,gathers dust and makes my tint kitchen look dark!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.