Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little miss emo with her dark walls correcting peoples shortening of her name, Plz gabbo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just posted an insta story moaning about how much work she has to do before she moves and how annoyed she is at her builders letting her down so I just said be grateful she didn’t have to work full time on top... she responding saying she did and then blocked me :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just posted an insta story moaning about how much work she has to do before she moves and how annoyed she is at her builders letting her down so I just said be grateful she didn’t have to work full time on top... she responding saying she did and then blocked me :rolleyes:
She got rattled by your comment and responded via video lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so full of tit! She’s always working “really hard behind the scenes” and on “big projects” and nothing ever materialises to evidence it.

And I’m sorry but as for videoing and editing - all she does is film herself painting and string the clips together with some crappy music over the top. It’s not that hard, even I can do that.

She’s a lazy oaf in a bubble from what adulting is really like - get a grip Gabb.

Reactions: 13
She got rattled by your comment and responded via video lol

View attachment 27053
Thing is, regardless of whether she does work full time or not. She is in a lot better position than a lot of other people being able to work at home & actually have more freedom to do so.
It’s also the lack of understanding that the builders perhaps can’t help the fact it’s taking longer? Certain things just don’t go right and that pushes everything back? + the fact most people still have to live in their house whilst getting redecorating done.. it’s not like she’s going to be homeless, might have to go and stay in Sheffield for a few days but again that wouldn’t reeeeally have a big effect on her working. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I feel like I’m always defending her but it’s frustrating when builders don’t keep to promises dates. Maybe she’ll Learn that you need to put fixed dates in with tradesmen and also penalty clauses for being late.
I wouldn’t want to move into a flat without a fully functioning bathroom or one with workmen still doing big jobs.

Reactions: 1
She really is incapable of recognising her own privilege. Most of us can accept that building work takes time, and in the release works things rarely go according to plan. But In Gabriella’s world, everything must go to plan because she is the queen. She is the most important person in the world, after all. Those builders should be grateful that she - an A list celebrity - hired them in the first place. Ideally they should be paying HER for letting them work in her palace.

Reactions: 9
When she classes making videos of her painting a door as hard work. Oh p l e a s e. Hahahahahahahaha. Such a hard live Gabs. You wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped you on the face you lazy slob

Also. Does she not realise. That people also move house, have to deal with the stress of all that. But the difference is that people have to work full time on top or/and have kids. The only thing she has to worry about is editing a video. And she always seems to have time for herself so she can’t be that busy. Honestly get in the real world. Can’t wait for her YouTube career to totally fizzle out

Reactions: 10
It just shows how far removed from reality she is when she equates working to being in an office. She doesn't realise that there are many jobs that don't require office work 🙄

Her meltdown last night was pathetic. She has to accept that she does not have the mental capacity to "adult" and should just move home.

I think the realisation that she is not anything special is eventually starting to sink in!

Reactions: 7
Where does this girl get off? Is there anything her lazy ass dosent moan about? She does f all day in day out then has the audacity to moan her builder took on too many jobs? Most of us actually have to work properly for a living, not advertise a dumb bottle of shampoo that every man and his dog knows you don’t use. The quicker she is taken off YouTube, the more chance she has of being straighten out and maybe dropping that god awful attitude of hers. Grrrrrrrrrr she makes my blood boil!

Reactions: 8
I feel like I’m always defending her but it’s frustrating when builders don’t keep to promises dates. Maybe she’ll Learn that you need to put fixed dates in with tradesmen and also penalty clauses for being late.
I wouldn’t want to move into a flat without a fully functioning bathroom or one with workmen still doing big jobs.
I fully understand this, however instead of ranting on Instagram about it just talking to them and getting to understand why it’s taking so long & whether anything can be done to help the process along (getting extra builders in etc)
Again she is in a good position really that won’t affect her work and could stay in Sheffield!

Ahaha went she went through the list of what her work entails most of them are what normal people do as well as a proper job. Obsessing over what you eat and painting a door isn't a job.
I think you touched a nerve there.

Reactions: 5
Also. Does she not realise. That people also move house, have to deal with the stress of all that. But the difference is that people have to work full time on top or/and have kids. The only thing she has to worry about is editing a video. And she always seems to have time for herself so she can’t be that busy.
Exactly. She is so privileged but doesn’t realise it and is a bit of a princess. The way she treats her poor mum 😟

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She is so privileged but doesn’t realise it and is a bit of a princess. The way she treats her poor mum 😟
I actually have a couple of mutual friends with her mum I've never met her or spoken to her myself but they are pretty good pals with her and they all have spoken about the way gabby treats her and she always says it's always misconstrued and gabby actually treats her very well and cares alot for her. I'm yet to see any evidence but it clearly doesn't bother her.

I actually have a couple of mutual friends with her mum I've never met her or spoken to her myself but they are pretty good pals with her and they all have spoken about the way gabby treats her and she always says it's always misconstrued and gabby actually treats her very well and cares alot for her. I'm yet to see any evidence but it clearly doesn't bother her.
I wanna her her boyfriends opinion [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.