Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely loathe how she will defend the Kardashian’s to the ends of the earth. They’re vapid scum who do nothing for women. See the crappy adverts for diet teas and all that crap. They only want money. Gaby is one of those thickos that insist they are “boss women”. They all came from money and not one would be where they are without the influence of their fathers name.
To be honest, I do like them and kuwtk & spinoffs are my fave buT that doesn’t mean that I will defend all their actions like they’ve done some dubious things and have said some stupid tit🤷🏻‍♀️ But then she will think of herself as a boss women so really that explains a lot. (Again I do think that some youtubers have done really well for themselves and have created something more for themselves but not on a universal level)

Reactions: 4
I took a look at her 'what I eat in a day' videos and sadly, it seems that she has always made poor choices. I watched a video from a yr ago & she was craving something sweet so she ate flavored yogurt and on top she added corn flakes (cereal), a sliced banana and then honey drizzled all over. Sugar on top of sugar with more sugar. For dinner she had pasta AND garlic bread. Carbs with more carbs.

A much better choice would have been a plain greek yogurt & she could have added some blueberries or raspberries.
Eat the carbs with some protein and/or veggies.

I mean to be fair, lots of people have pasta and garlic bread, I grew up in a house where it was served with spaghetti Bolognese and lasagna, accompaniment by salads too like 😆 double carbs is quite common, the difference is she won't think about the correct portion size or how many calories etc.
She's always done that think with yoghurt too, sometimes she adds chocolate buttons to it 🙈

She will not be able to lose weight on WW because she currently uses her points to cheat instead of choosing healthier options but in the end, she is only cheating herself. Very, very poor choices when it comes to food.

@black ripped skinnies I think it was the combo of carbs + carbs PLUS sugar + sugar all throughout the day. I’m not a nutritionist by any means but the amount of carbs and sugar seemed excessive. Maybe okay have double carbs for dinner but reduce the rest of the carbs / sugar throughout the day at least? Especially if she is trying to lose weight. I know we need carbs of course, but it can’t be the amount that she is eating, it’s too much and half of them can be easily replaced with something healthier.

It just don’t thinks it’s possible to lose weight with the foods that she is eating 😬

Reactions: 2
@black ripped skinnies I think it was the combo of carbs + carbs PLUS sugar + sugar all throughout the day. I’m not a nutritionist by any means but the amount of carbs and sugar seemed excessive. Maybe okay have double carbs for dinner but reduce the rest of the carbs / sugar throughout the day at least? Especially if she is trying to lose weight. I know we need carbs of course, but it can’t be the amount that she is eating, it’s too much and half of them can be easily replaced with something healthier.

It just don’t thinks it’s possible to lose weight with the foods that she is eating 😬
She just has sooo many 'treats', seemingly every time she goes out. Then the next day she posts mentioning weeklies. I'm like. Wtf. WW is generous af hahaha
I really don't think she's a size 14 either. She definitely looks bigger (tbh she's only really showing her arms a bit and not much else but she looks more of a 16 imo). Not saying there's anything wrong with that if she were happy but she's hiding herself. Which she doesn't need to do. But as with Helen Anderson - what's the big thing about saying you're a size 14 when you're probably not?

To be fair I think she probably is a 14. She has a round face. No matter what size was her face was very full.

Nah she’s no 14. Not on the bottom anyway.

She probably buys purposely “oversized” trousers so she can order a 14. If she were buying regular cut trousers or jeans she’d be in a 16 at least.

The fact she’s short does not help either and she clearly carries her weight on her bottom half which she doesn’t show often. You can see her true size when fans post pics.

Reactions: 6
When she first started WW, she posted this screenshot in her video in February, which with a bit of reverse math it makes her starting weight about 92 kg / 202.8 pounds or 14.48 stone. And she is 5’3’’ tall I believe?
Either way, I would be more concerned about the rapid weight gain because she has a gastric sleeve right? What are the implications of that? And my guess is also that she is most likely past size 14.

Reactions: 5
God that puts her in the obese category. she needs to lose over 4 stone to be a healthy weight for her height.

@hrh89 yes, she actually mentioned in that video that she needs to lose 4.5 stone 😬
But then she went on with the WW plan but continues to use the points for unhealthy options. I don’t get it.

I think she’s a 18 on her bottom half. In her Primani haul she bought some pleated cropped trousers in a 16 and the pleats were pulled tight across her hips and thighs. Her waist is probably s 16 because of her surgery.

Oh I completely agree, I think I just wasn't clear in my post 🤣 was quite normal in our families to have spaghetti Bolognese with garlic bread, and if I make it now the hubs and kids have both, but when I'm being good I avoid the garlic bread and have salad.

She doesn't seem to grasp that yes, you can use the points for "treats" but that she'd be better off using them for extra meat or nuts etc

Let's be honest, pasta with garlic bread is absolutely amazing and if I had the metabolism some girls do, yeah I'd probably eat that every night lol. But when I gain a few pounds, I have to do it the hard way - super clean eating, which is why her videos don't make sense to me! Too many bad snacks as well. She could use the help of a nutritionist to help her understand how to better use those WW points.

All these things like slimming world and weight watchers are fine if you don’t have severe food issues like Gaby does. I know they wouldn’t work for me either. Basic calorie counting would suit her more. No syns no points just calories in and out.

Reactions: 7
All these things like slimming world and weight watchers are fine if you don’t have severe food issues like Gaby does. I know they wouldn’t work for me either. Basic calorie counting would suit her more. No syns no points just calories in and out.
So glad you said this, I didn't look at it that way but you are absolutely right. Now it makes sense why she is trying to manipulate the system so to speak. I agree, calorie counting and keeping track of her macros would be a better fit. I suggested this in another thread because I use it myself, but it's the app called MyFitnessPal (or there might be another one similar) that shows you how many grams of carbs, fiber, protein, etc is in each thing you eat and how many calories. I remember when I used it for the first time, it was a real eye opener for me. I don't suggest being obsessive over it but it helps a lot in the beginning so you can get a better idea.

Reactions: 4
So glad you said this, I didn't look at it that way but you are absolutely right. Now it makes sense why she is trying to manipulate the system so to speak. I agree, calorie counting and keeping track of her macros would be a better fit. I suggested this in another thread because I use it myself, but it's the app called MyFitnessPal (or there might be another one similar) that shows you how many grams of carbs, fiber, protein, etc is in each thing you eat and how many calories. I remember when I used it for the first time, it was a real eye opener for me. I don't suggest being obsessive over it but it helps a lot in the beginning so you can get a better idea.
She’s tried this before but her problem is she doesn’t eat proper meals, she just makes sure she is under her calories with still eating tit, she does however make lots of excuses because of her gastric band (is that what she had? Can’t think of the other one) and that causes her to default to these “bad meals”

Reactions: 3
@Lola123 ughhh, that's a shame. She definitely has the financial resources to get access to nutritionists / fitness trainers / healthy food, etc but like I said, she is only cheating herself.

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t live without MyFitnessPal! I’m currently tracking calories myself (20lbs down! Woop woop) and couldn’t do it without the app.

Gaby is just all about excuses. If you want to lose weight enough you push through and do it!

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t live without MyFitnessPal! I’m currently tracking calories myself (20lbs down! Woop woop) and couldn’t do it without the app.

Gaby is just all about excuses. If you want to lose weight enough you push through and do it!
that's awesome, congrats! It helped me a lot after pregnancy to lose those unwanted pounds.
It's hard work to keep track of everything but it is definitely possible and it works if you are honest with yourself and don't cheat. And I'm not talking about the occasional cheat meals here and there, but every single day? Not if you're trying to lose weight.

I know a lot of people don't like Louise Pentland but the difference between how she and Gabby have approached WW is so stark. Louise is using it as a way to be more aware about what she eats and considered in her choices, whereas Gabby is essentially trying to say you can eat frappucinos and wotsits and still lose weight - which is not accurate and actually doesn't fit in with how WW market themselves. I'm surprised the deal hasn't been pulled from her because I don't think she's a great ad for it?

She's also immature and is a very picky eater, so she'll never opt to make a stir fry or a vegetable curry (which can be healthy if you cook them in the right way). She sees 'healthy food' as 'bad tasting' and has no desire to change.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.