Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Twitter she's going on about how desperate she is for a baby.
The fact that she says this nearly every week and feels the need to put it on social media just demonstrates how immature she is. Evidently she thinks having a child is a walk in the park. She needs to grow the duck up it’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
She would not make a great parent. Like I’m sure she’d love and spoil it but she has so many unhealthy behaviours and attitudes. A child would definitely pick up on that

Reactions: 8
WTF she's blaming it on her CAT?
Before I finished reading, I thought she said "I'm a NEEDY ASS" which is 101% true.. and then I read "needy ass cat"

For goodness! her cat isn't 1% of the reasons why Gabs shouldn't have a baby

I feel like Gabs thinks having a baby equates to her having SOMEONE in her life, and that human being isn't going to leave her (not for 16 years at least. I HOPE!) unlike BF /Friends turned enemies/ imaginery people.

Like, she's got no career now, no friends etc etc.. her baby & her, she thinks will be like the best mother&daughter combo, and she'll have SOMETHING to do with her life??

Also all her flats so far have been very cluttered. Where's all her crazy arts (actually they're just bigger posters..)that she used to hang everywhere

Reactions: 8
I do feel a bit sad for her. She seems to have adopted a ‘couldn’t care less’ attitude and has now pushed everyone away. She doesn’t have any school friends or even friends that have lasted more than a year! I think she’d really benefit from some decent therapy to talk over all her insecurities.
I think thats kind of why she doesn't go to her hometown/slags it off. I remember in one video she slagged off the accent and was like 'my singing teacher always taught me not to have that accent' or something. She seems to think she's better than a lot of people from there with her constant 'glow up' posts and all omg I'm so successful now, duck my bullies etc, which I understand to an extent, but it also means she doesn't really have any friends from back home as would probably assume they're 'using' her.

Reactions: 4
I think thats kind of why she doesn't go to her hometown/slags it off. I remember in one video she slagged off the accent and was like 'my singing teacher always taught me not to have that accent' or something. She seems to think she's better than a lot of people from there with her constant 'glow up' posts and all omg I'm so successful now, duck my bullies etc, which I understand to an extent, but it also means she doesn't really have any friends from back home as would probably assume they're 'using' her.
I totally get this, I too was bullied in my hometown and I left for over 10 years vowing NEVER to return more than a visit. I also lost my accent, (not on purpose - but I did go to drama school in London and I requested voice classes to help my lack of self confidence because nooo one head me when I spoke, and I hated public speaking which was an issue) but I grew up and made something of myself I'm proud of and I'm back there now. She needs to face what she's not able to I think. Bring bullied and feeling like an outcast where you're from is rough af but it doesn't need to dictate your entire life. By her age I was past that because I had lived alone, graduated and had supportive friends and like-minded colleagues, her lack of social skills and support other than her mum is holding her back. She can meet new people and still make peace with her past by just letting it go and being a success. I feel sad for her that she could have had an amazing house for so much less nearer her hometown. I don't see the big deal Brighton is for her? Why not try to get into a musical theatre course? I know it may take a few tries and prep to do that, but even the road to that would mean her life would transform for the better in every single way.

I totally get this, I too was bullied in my hometown and I left for over 10 years vowing NEVER to return more than a visit. I also lost my accent, (not on purpose - but I did go to drama school in London and I requested voice classes to help my lack of self confidence because nooo one head me when I spoke, and I hated public speaking which was an issue) but I grew up and made something of myself I'm proud of and I'm back there now. She needs to face what she's not able to I think. Bring bullied and feeling like an outcast where you're from is rough af but it doesn't need to dictate your entire life. By her age I was past that because I had lived alone, graduated and had supportive friends and like-minded colleagues, her lack of social skills and support other than her mum is holding her back. She can meet new people and still make peace with her past by just letting it go and being a success. I feel sad for her that she could have had an amazing house for so much less nearer her hometown. I don't see the big deal Brighton is for her? Why not try to get into a musical theatre course? I know it may take a few tries and prep to do that, but even the road to that would mean her life would transform for the better in every single way.
Because that would require hard work and Gabbie does not do anything that might actually be really hard and worth the risk

Reactions: 1
Shock horror gabby has jumped on the edgy bandwagon of hating toy story 4 because it didn’t go the way she wanted to it to...yawn

Reactions: 7
Shock horror gabby has jumped on the edgy bandwagon of hating toy story 4 because it didn’t go the way she wanted to it to...yawn
I just saw that - she is so predictable isn't she? She loves to think she has such refined taste and 'gets' things that other people just don't.

We all talk about Gabby like she’s a child, but she’s actually a 25 year old woman and it’s so easy to forget that she’s miles behind in maturity.

Most of her peers were done with uni a few years ago, or been steadily working since their teens. They’ve had all kinds of relationships and experienced independence.

Gabby thinks she’s an independent boss, but in reality she gets her mum to be involved with any adult decision, gets her to ferry her around and even tags along with her on holiday. This would be fine if she braved doing stuff on her own too, but she doesn’t.

As for being self employed, she hardly takes it seriously. Half hearted videos, appalling attitude on social media and avoidance of exploring how to build a business with planning or brand image. At the moment she basically bids on sponsorships or gets her management company to do it for her.

Then in her personal life, she’s stuck in her teenage years, with her pink paint and Disney DVDs and has zero adult conversation in her, except hackneyed and trite virtue signalling occasions on Twitter.

I want to pity her but I can’t, she’s too up her own arse.
💯🙌🏻👍🏻

She's so strange
Also don't know when it happened but I'm velvetbl0cked lol
Good god, she’s demented.

Reactions: 2
I can’t see how she can think she’s emotionally or mentally ready for a baby at all. Or how she seems to think it’s a breeze to do it by her self. She couldn’t even look after two cats never mind a a tiny dependent baby that needs you 24/7 especially when you have no help near by.

I think she would really benefit from doing some volunteering work maybe. Something that gets her out of her head and make her actually realise that her problems are sooo small compared to other people’s! Also that would benefit her social skills and communication skills and she might actually make friends. However, I feel like she would only do this just so she can write about it on her twitter and make out how good of a person she is for working for free!

Also the baby thing Woooww. She needs to calm down. She said the other week she had a boyfriend or girlfriend not sure because she is bi. Now we don’t even hear a peep. I understand that she might wanna keep things private but sometimes I just think that she can’t possibly have a relationship all she does is sit in her flat not doing anything with nelly?? Why would anyone want to come into that? Come into her negativity and constantly on a downer??

She pretends she’s independent because she lives by herself and she has bought a new flat or whatever. But she still gets her mum to sort her taxes out and do all her admin work? Like yeah I am also self employed and tax forms are a witch and confusing but you need to start doing things for yourself. I feel like she needs some time away from social media because she can’t handle it. If anyone says anything critical to her you get blocked Straight away

Reactions: 3
She's so strange
Also don't know when it happened but I'm velvetbl0cked lol
Remember when she wanted horse riding lessons so badly and was so upset about having to put them off for a week due to being unwell. I bet she wants a dog next week

More like due to being too heavy 😬
As a horse owner/rider I can say with confidence she wouldn't have lasted longer than one lesson at most lol I was hoping she'd of tried tho! woulda done her the world of good she'd of been so far out her comfort zone

Reactions: 2
Did any of you watch Glee back in the day? I’m sure they ran a storyline where Rachel (one of the best singers in the cast) had to have surgery to fix a deviated septum. The story ran around the benefits the surgery would have on her singing, if I remember right. Rachel had dreams of being on Broadway.

Kinda reminded me of good old gabs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.