Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her a couple of years ago bc her constant negativity was exhausting. Her attitude is just terrible! If she just owned what she did and her mistakes and maybe admitted hey I’ve put on a bit of weight and could just say but you know what, I’m gonna love my body no matter what, she could be such a positive influence. Her issues are just so deep-rooted it seems.
It’s a shame to see she hasn’t used her platform to promote anything positive in particular, like take Lucy Wood for example, whilst I know her personality may not be for everyone, I think she has such a wonderful outlook on life, is pro-actively tackling her body issues and getting help through therapy! Lucy shares such a great message in every video. It’s just disappointing to see this girl completely wasting this opportunity she has to potentially be a positive influence on her followers- yet all she seems to do from what we see is complain about her life/health/home/family and more I’m sure

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else here bored of the constant chat about Gab's "baby"? From her and this thread! She obviously isn't having a baby any time soon, she is in her early 20s and perpetually single. She isn't adopting, she isn't using a sperm donor, its just such an annoying circlejerk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I agree with the few previous posts

i used to absolutely love her content back when she was doing kim kardashian inspired makeups, etc

before i had even seen any gossip posts on any of these types of sites i was already, as a viewer, noticing how her attitude was running down hill and had become completely negative and toxic

i literally know the exact video where i thought i've had enough of this absolute drain of a woman

Reactions: 6
Oh wow as always gabz being offended and rude.
She doesn’t understand why people are fed up with her ?
Any criticism for her is « hate », look at your life and what people wrote about you, and you’ll see by yourself.

Lol at the « spread your hate elsewhere » like your nasty tweets about your friends years ago?
I hope oh I hope she reads here.
No wonder why you have no friend.
Nothing is positive about you, your life, and even your cat looks like he’s depressed.

What I find frustrating with her is she must have had so many amazing opportunities and she could be living an incredible life but her own personal issues (deep rooted) are obviously stopping that. I’m all for having days where you chill and lounge about, but this girl spends her whole life doing it. It’s quite sad to see really 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does her mam put up with it? Serious question. I know if I was Gab, my mother wouldn’t think twice about putting me right with a few home truths. Jane has a lot to answer for here.

oh dear that is not a flattering look at all :(

also why does she always do that smiling and looking to the side pose in every single selfie :(((

How can she say “spread love & positivity” when replying to hate comments when she’s literally the most negative person I’ve ever had the displeasure of seeing in my god damn life 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
She has 100% cut her hair herself, you can see the blunt scissor lines where she's hacked away at it while it was dry! It looks sooooo bad I can't believe it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.