Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God, she’s gone loopy. She can’t stop faffing about with the wall colours or her hair. I think she’s finally snapped.

Reactions: 7
The problem with Gabby is she has way toooo much time on her hands so she magnifies every trivial thing ,
If she was truly busy and has a full time job and a household to run then she wouldn’t have time to worry over every little sniffle and spending the day in bed etc .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did she really just describe the SJ’s as “great people”? WTAF

Edit to add: she thinks herself as great?! Thought she had self esteem issues... 🙄
BDC7C12A-2FE5-479D-937A-2FF86C1423B0.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Did she really just describe the SJ’s as “great people”? WTAF

Edit to add: she thinks herself as great?! Thought she had self esteem issues... 🙄
Erm excuse me but didn’t she tweeted that people with full interior grey etc shading SJs?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've been blocked on Twitter for suggesting she get some therapy. Must have hit a nerve...

. SM-G973F .
The funny thing about that is that she made a video years ago where she acknowledged the fact that she blocked people for nothing.
And I think had apologized for that.

Yet, she is still pressing the blocking button like a savage.

Reactions: 11
I got blocked today because I warned her that sweet chilli sauce is packed full of sugar 🙃
She’s actually insane. Like fully unhinged and needs help addressing that fact she takes absolutely every comment that isn’t cheering her on 100% as ‘hate’ and can’t stand the thought of anybody calling her out or questioning her choices. It baffles me that somebody could be that insecure they can’t stand ANY opinion that differs from their own. She really does need a good dose of therapy and a little less Jane the enabler in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s actually insane. Like fully unhinged and needs help addressing that fact she takes absolutely every comment that isn’t cheering her on 100% as ‘hate’ and can’t stand the thought of anybody calling her out or questioning her choices. It baffles me that somebody could be that insecure they can’t stand ANY opinion that differs from their own. She really does need a good dose of therapy and a little less Jane the enabler in her life
Yep, I was simply trying to help her and give her a heads up as she’s trying to lose weight! I know how hard it is as I’m currently on the same journey and any pointers I thought would come in handy. Any normal person would say something along the lines of “oh my, I had no idea 😳 thank you!” But nope. Blocked.

Reactions: 7
Yep, I was simply trying to help her and give her a heads up as she’s trying to lose weight! I know how hard it is as I’m currently on the same journey and any pointers I thought would come in handy. Any normal person would say something along the lines of “oh my, I had no idea 😳 thank you!” But nope. Blocked.
It's a kind thing to do!

Plus she's been dieting on and off for years. Surely she knows to read labels? There are so many hidden ingredients and sugars in things (especially things like low-fat diet foods).

Reactions: 6
I like how she tried lying on her brother name and he clapped back like "witch you thought"

Also lol @ the masterchef bs. Would she cook kitkat a la mash?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I like how she tried lying on her brother name and he clapped back like "witch you thought"

Also lol @ the masterchef bs. Would she cook kitkat a la mash?
But she has now lived in her own place for years and still can’t cook more than quorn nuggets and potato smiles. She now chooses not to learn how to cook/bake. Can’t keep blaming her mother for everything. The Nasty cow is so horrible to her mother.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.