Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like the next vlog we see will be “painting my living room white” 😫 when is she going to realise that whatever colour/style her flat is, doesn’t mean she’s going to become instantly happy. There’s clearly other factors influencing that. I really feel like she’d have been better off buying a properly closer to her mum.. she said she’s not close to her family but she seems to get along well with her mum and brother. I genuinely do worry about her mental well being at times

Reactions: 14
So looks like the next vlog we see will be “painting my living room white” 😫 when is she going to realise that whatever colour/style her flat is, doesn’t mean she’s going to become instantly happy. There’s clearly other factors influencing that. I really feel like she’d have been better off buying a properly closer to her mum.. she said she’s not close to her family but she seems to get along well with her mum and brother. I genuinely do worry about her mental well being at times
Never understood the thing about not being close to her family! She says her mum is her best friend and she clearly gets along with her brother just fine. By family I guess she just means she not that close to her dad, although saying that, he has helped her move multiple times and built furniture and things for her so he can’t be that bad! I think she just thinks she’s too good for Sheffield.

Honestly I don’t think it’s about not being close to family, it’s about showing off to anyone that “bullied” her it’s about making a point of “look where I am now”. I bet in her heart she’d love a little house the next road over from her mum (nothing wrong with that) but she feels like she has to make a point of moving as far away as possible.

Reactions: 12
Why does she go to Starbucks her flat is empty , why can’t she make a drink and sit at her table 🤔
It’s obvious she is lonely it’s very sad I would feel bad if she wasn’t so up herself 🙄

Reactions: 16
She definitely reads here. Finally acknowledging the fact that she’s BALLOONED massively.

Reactions: 7
She definitely reads here. Finally acknowledging the fact that she’s BALLOONED massively.
Was VERY surprised at her honesty with the trousers not fitting etc after so many years of denying what she really looks like.

Reactions: 5
WHOOOO I got a passive aggressive :) from gabby when I commented that I actually find her vlogs boring and skip most parts of them.
I have been acknowledged!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ, her insta stories are a massive eye roll lately. I can’t remember the last time I saw a story that wasn’t her makeupless face rambling about having a cold, or her ugly miserable cat doing not particularly cute things.

Reactions: 3
In what world does she live? She thinks everythign is rainbows, flowers and sunshine. Darling this is not sound of music where you burst in to singing.... she really needs a real dose of reality...
Oh I wish she could come and stay with my 2 boys ( one will kill her talking 24/7 about LEGO and the other about fancy cars 🤯 seriously I know the brand of every single fancy/expensive cars ) to show her it’s not all unicorns and butterflies and that your education towards them is endless and (really) exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20190908-221458.jpg

So basically you would make your child an acessory... sureeeeeeee

Oh I wish she could come and stay with my 2 boys ( one will kill her talking 24/7 about LEGO and the other about fancy cars 🤯 seriously I know the brand of every single fancy/expensive cars ) to show her it’s not all unicorns and butterflies and that your education towards them is endless and (really) exhausting.

Holy s*** it just came to mind, can you imagine if she has a boy? What could she possibly have to talk about with him? Vampire diaries and pretty little liars when they are still babies? Diets? Blocked noses?

(It is nice seeing when kids are really passionate about something and their parents encourage them 😍 never let that
sparkle go)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
(It is nice seeing when kids are really passionate about something and their parents encourage them 😍 never let that
sparkle go)
Awww thank you I promise I will.
Yes they are so passionate about what they love, it’s amazing to see and be a part of especially as a mum.

Back to our gabbs

A53E3E96-10B4-4CB8-821A-AFBBAE099BCC.jpeg

Is she begging for sponsorship ? 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Awww thank you I promise I will.
Yes they are so passionate about what they love, it’s amazing to see and be a part of especially as a mum.

Back to our gabbs

View attachment 39509

Is she begging for sponsorship ? 😱
That “haha” like we’re supposed to think she’s joking? I wish influencer culture would die a bleeping death. None of them pay for anything and think they’re entitled to freebies for any little thing they do.

Did anyone else see the Times 100 influencers list makes me sick 🤢 sadly for gabs she didn’t make the cut although her “BFF” fabulous Hannah did ?? lol

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.