Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute nerve of her to call someone else's videos boring, has she even seen the crap she uploads? I always feel like I'm having deja vu, she does the same thing every boring week. Here's something that's actually fun to do, play this bingo card I made when you watch one of her vlogs and see if you can get a full house, I don't imagine it would be hard!

View attachment 39362
You forgot I'm starting singing lessons and bringing out an album!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lord her cat must witness lots of things.
He looks completely traumatized.🤣🤣🤣

97324C82-4FDD-430E-BEF2-B6998F7E77FB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol she’s being roasted in the twitter comments for her tweet about wanting this ideal family life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 39434

I am shocked to my very core!!!!
Gobbs has clearly been inhaling too much paint fumes.

A lesson to be learned guys, picking the right paint color for your new place is incredibly difficult. It is truly the most difficult thing you could ever do in your life right after making and keeping friends, pretending to have a boyfriend, and creating hypothetical scenarios involving a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole baby thing is getting ridiculous, you’d think Jane would have a word by now. Can you imagine how lonely that poor child’s life would be? She doesn’t go anywhere, she wouldn’t take it to baby groups etc, she has no actual friends with children, it would be stuck at home with her constantly and I dread to think what it’s attitude to food would be like 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The whole baby thing is getting ridiculous, you’d think Jane would have a word by now. Can you imagine how lonely that poor child’s life would be? She doesn’t go anywhere, she wouldn’t take it to baby groups etc, she has no actual friends with children, it would be stuck at home with her constantly and I dread to think what it’s attitude to food would be like 😔
I think Jane probably knows, like us, she doesn't listen to anyone that has a different opinion to hers. Jane will end up being blocked too!

Who thinks something will "very sadly" stop her going, like her nose gets even more infected, or Nelly needs a bath?
I asked her on instagram if she still went to London with her friends, I got blocked for asking that lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think Jane probably knows, like us, she doesn't listen to anyone that has a different opinion to hers. Jane will end up being blocked too!

I asked her on instagram if she still went to London with her friends, I got blocked for asking that lol
Fml she has issues

Reactions: 6
So the trip to London obviously didn’t happen this weekend?
Nellie doesn't go on the train... How to get to London?

Holy s*** it just came to mind, can you imagine if she has a boy? What could she possibly have to talk about with him? Vampire diaries and pretty little liars when they are still babies? Diets? Blocked noses?
She'll return it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If she does have Endometriosis she may have great difficulty even getting pregnant, not to mention needing sperm too. Also she is very afraid of her lipo and tucked tummy being stretched so actually being pregnant wouldn't work for her either, not to mention all her infections, allergies and anemia (lowers fertility as well) she has, she would be very high risk, especially at her weight she may have gestational diabetes and we all know she couldn't deal with that.

I don't think Gabbie has a very logical mind, she seems to live her life through her dreams and has really high expectations for things only to be severely disappointed when they don't turn out how she imagined.

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over her “what I eat in a day” video. She says she wants to get healthy, that’s she’s back on WW to feel better, then pours herself a bowl of chocolatey, sugary cereal for breakfast. Sugar on sugar on sugar right out the gate. Good luck getting healthy and feeling better with that crap, Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I’m gonna have to stop watching once the ttc videos start , you just know she is gonna be the only one with a whole host of issues

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over her “what I eat in a day” video. She says she wants to get healthy, that’s she’s back on WW to feel better, then pours herself a bowl of chocolatey, sugary cereal for breakfast. Sugar on sugar on sugar right out the gate. Good luck getting healthy and feeling better with that crap, Gabs.
She just has no idea what she’s doing and how to actually eat healthy. She finds ways to cheat every time she tries these diets (that I do not personally support) but in the end, she’s only cheating herself. It’s a shame because she’s had all those surgeries that were no doubt really hard on her body and she seems to be gaining all the weight back. She needs to do something with her life other than sitting alone in that apartment, that’s the root of the problem.

Reactions: 9
she one million percent reads here

i remember a month? ago we were discussing how she views herself as a 'Public Figure' as shown on her instagram title

since then she's changed it to 'video creator'

hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you that’s what I thought when I saw her starting her day with that big bowl.
This kind of “cereal” are know to be very very sugary and not healthy at all.

Reactions: 3
All this girl does is lounge about on the sofa or in bed watching tv. That’s literally all her content is 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t understand how she is making enough money to survive off of it

Reactions: 10
All this girl does is lounge about on the sofa or in bed watching tv. That’s literally all her content is 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t understand how she is making enough money to survive off of it
Yes, she doesn't even do some spon content.
Plus, she lives in Brighton so everything must be more expensive than anywhere else, I assume.

If she does have Endometriosis she may have great difficulty even getting pregnant, not to mention needing sperm too. Also she is very afraid of her lipo and tucked tummy being stretched so actually being pregnant wouldn't work for her either, not to mention all her infections, allergies and anemia (lowers fertility as well) she has, she would be very high risk, especially at her weight she may have gestational diabetes and we all know she couldn't deal with that.

I don't think Gabbie has a very logical mind, she seems to live her life through her dreams and has really high expectations for things only to be severely disappointed when they don't turn out how she imagined.
She doesn't have endo, she's just a prick. She wants an illness or disability so badly, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't have endo, she's just a prick. She wants an illness or disability so badly, it's disgusting.
I agree with this. She wants something solid, an actual diagnosis, that she can use as an excuse to not go out, not work, not see people, not get out of bed.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.