Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
943D1E6F-B7D8-4890-B5D8-A2ADC1DAE73D.jpeg

Yeah like 90% of the washing machines nowadays.
Mine included and I bought it 6 years ago 😑.
Yours is not an exception.
Btw why putting it in a instastory?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So her day yesterday consisted of: 1. Watching tv on the living room and 2. Watching tv on the bedroom... seems productive and so what people in their 20s and older do...

I have been studying for months now for a very important exam that will define my whole life and my back has been killing me. And then girls like these, who do the bare minimium, complain about everything (even that they hate pringles), block every little critic, and get their ass square by doing duck all on the sofa or on bed...

yeah, Gabbs how is it going on being in the west end? Do you think its like Hogwarts and you get a letter in the mail?

Reactions: 17
Gabriella Lindley #3: Life's about watching paint dry and complaining. Cat's not good on train

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When is she going to realise that being snide isn’t going to get her anywhere in life? She’s driven away all her friends, she doesn’t have a partner. No matter how much she posts that she wants to keep things private is evident that that’s just a cover up for the fact that she has nothing going on. I’m surprised fab Han gives her the time of day

Reactions: 4
When is she going to realise that being snide isn’t going to get her anywhere in life? She’s driven away all her friends, she doesn’t have a partner. No matter how much she posts that she wants to keep things private is evident that that’s just a cover up for the fact that she has nothing going on. I’m surprised fab Han gives her the time of day
Yeah yeah like Tanya burr when she said that she didn’t want to share her personal life anymore to keep « things private », turns out she wasn't with her husband anymore.

Reactions: 1
Yes Gabs, but only because you're too busy checking out Tattle to bother with GG any more.

"Content" You've never been content Gabs and you never will be. Bitching and complaining is your raison d'être, hun.

(oh, and endlessly painting)

1568480469227.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes Gabs, but only because you're too busy checking out Tattle to bother with GG any more.

"Content" You've never been content Gabs and you never will be. Bitching and complaining is your raison d'être, hun.

View attachment 41083
I don’t understand the jealousy comment? like It’s used all the time and it’s just like no???? just don’t necessarily agree with what they’re doing?🤷🏻‍♀️ If she didn’t care so much then why is it so passive aggressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh yes gabby i am so jealous of your crazy wild scandalous life

She’ll go and get extensions again! She always does this!

lol just put an insta story up saying she thinks she cut her hair too short...well we can guess where this is heading :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Gabbs,honey, it’s « contente » not « content ».
At least, use it properly.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry what?!?
I mean if you’re going to tell a lie make it a somewhat believable one. You would think she would learn after her ‘I have a secret bf’ debacle.

I don’t think Gabby has even stepped inside a gym in her life much less can tell you what a deltoid is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.