Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s still hoping to have a child within two years but doesn’t think she could live with a partner there because she likes her own space too much but would consider buying a house with them..... what so she could shut herself in her office all day???? so her and her partner could have separate bedrooms????? I have a feeling if she gets pregnant whether she has a partner at the time or not, it won’t last.
She needs to realise it’s not the space you’re in but your thought process about it? Because surely she would have her own space whilst her partner was out at work or if they both worked at home you could create different spaces.. just because you make a space bigger doesn’t mean it’s easier to live with.

It does also annoy me when youtubers talk about saving money and how people COULD save x amount per month if they really thought about it, like no hun it’s not just because you’re prioritising your money (most peoples pay checks just about cover their needs) it’s also because you get make up/clothes/etc gifted meaning you don’t *have* to go out and buy them/as much 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also has a massive impact. (That’s not necessary aimed at gabby but just youtubers in general, it was just her answer that made me think of it)
What a weirdo...so basically men, stay away from her! She will be using you for your sperm only 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2

...says the woman who uploads videos about what she eats and had an instagram account dedicated to what she eats. Who gives a tit man? I take it this means no more boring ass what I eat in a day/week/minute videos then 😂

They should do a Mukbang together of food they perceive as healthy (Starbucks, a starter of bacon and beans, then McDonald's without the bread bun and crisps and Nakd bars).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It stresses me out that she deletes her tweets all the time. She gets so cocky then deletes what she has said to people, either stand by what you’re saying or don’t say it at all.

Reactions: 17
It stresses me out that she deletes her tweets all the time. She gets so cocky then deletes what she has said to people, either stand by what you’re saying or don’t say it at all.
Guess she reads this website then! 😂 No point deleting one tweet and leaving the others girl!!

Reactions: 3
this used to piss me off when I had her notifications on ages ago! she literally would tweet something, I'd get a notification and click on it and it would be gone!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 28604
...says the woman who uploads videos about what she eats and had an instagram account dedicated to what she eats. Who gives a tit man? I take it this means no more boring ass what I eat in a day/week/minute videos then 😂

They should do a Mukbang together of food they perceive as healthy (Starbucks, a starter of bacon and beans, then McDonald's without the bread bun and crisps and Nakd bars).
“It’s food man.”

When does she ever talk like that in real life? What a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can see her moving in to try and become besties with Syd (and Ell) considering that she’s one of the only people she responds to🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s already found fault with her flat. She’s moving into the second bedroom because the other one was too noisy at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her whole life is being a foodie
A very extreme foodie
so yeh Man you care gabble innit
Lmao she is such a bell end
It made me laugh that she was acting like a professional painter with her music , yet putting emulsion on her wood hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 28604

This is what I don't get. It'd be one thing if some random stranger came over to you and said 'should you be eating that?' or lecturing you about food...but if you're making food and weight loss a part of your brand, and doing videos for a diet that some of your followers are doing and know the rules of, then you can't really get mad when people comment on it? Especially when a lot of the comments on Gabby's WW videos weren't even rude, it was just asking oh I didn't know if that was free points or are you sure you calculated points correctly? If she can't hack that then she should either turn the comments off, or not do the videos.

So her WW account was ‘hacked’... you mean she wanted to eat Burger King, McDonald’s and pizza and that wouldn’t look too good on a dieting account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I really don’t understand is how she keeps saying I’m a few years this will need changing or redoing.... if you did it properly you wouldn’t need to redo an entire flat in 2 years time!
And if it’s not wanting to do it ‘properly’ instantly, just don’t do it? Do a couple of rooms then wait, move in and actually realise what you definitely want etc🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So she spent all that time painting the wardrobes without even sanding them down and now she realizes that it was a mistake because they're sticky & she wants them to be white again. I guess I'm a bit baffled how someone can spend the amount of money she spent to buy this flat but decides not to hire professionals from the beginning to actually paint everything properly? What a waste of time and money in the end.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.