Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like gold would’ve worked better than black but I guess she wants to be edgy and stand out from everyone else in the whole world

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh I’m in the minority I love the bathroom especially the black fixtures, only the thing I’d change is moving the toilet

Reactions: 7
Ahh I’m in the minority I love the bathroom especially the black fixtures, only the thing I’d change is moving the toilet
I feel the same. Love it but wish she’d paid a bit more to move the toilet further from the sink.

Reactions: 3
I quite like the bathroom but I'm curious as to how the rest of the house will look, like thats pink done in a mature/put together way, but her bedroom in the old place was very pink yet looked so babyish.

Reactions: 1
One thing that bugs me with the whole moving thing is that she is constantly saying she’s giving stuff to charity and then never actually donates any of it. She said in one of her vlogs that the ymca were taking ‘allll this stuff’ and then it seems as though half the stuff was crap in plastic bags which they took but then the furniture she said she was giving away appeared in her instagram stories/posts of her new flat! Why say you’re giving it all away when you’re not?! She constantly does this. Plus she lives really close to me and none of the loads of furniture she was giving to charity is in that ymca! I walk past it all the time!

Reactions: 9
How long until she finds fault with this flat
Possible causes
Creepy neighbour
Too loud
Nelly hates it
No room for mum
I’m thinking a couple of months tops
I also like the bathroom except that she skimped on the tiles and should have finished them off it looks weird having a large gap at the top imho

Reactions: 6
I used to like her but she relys on her mum do her finance and don’t know how she enjoys moving when it’s only her and the cat 🤷‍♀️ I lived in the same flat for 6 years I don’t think I’ll be moving until I know when I found the right person and want to settle down

How long until she finds fault with this flat
Possible causes
Creepy neighbour
Too loud
Nelly hates it
No room for mum
I’m thinking a couple of months tops
I also like the bathroom except that she skimped on the tiles and should have finished them off it looks weird having a large gap at the top imho
Or the money shot..... it’s too warm 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get how a single person can move so much either especially when she's lived in some lovely apartments. It's like she just gets bored of her surroundings and wants somewhere new to pose in for Instagram.

I used to like her but she relys on her mum do her finance and don’t know how she enjoys moving when it’s only her and the cat 🤷‍♀️ I lived in the same flat for 6 years I don’t think I’ll be moving until I know when I found the right person and want to settle down
I agree with this, I've been in my flat 7 years this year and I originally planned on moving with my now ex but obviously didn't. Now I'm decorating and planning on staying put til I need a bigger place or have to move for other reasons.

I like the pink tile, but it looks odd finishing 2/3 the way up the wall.

The toilet is almost on top of the sink.

The sink top is wood finish and doesn’t match the rest of the room.

The door color is a different pink as the tiles. It would’ve been easy to match them if she made even the tiniest effort to do so.

That bloody mirror is too high on the wall. She should’ve had them fix it instead of just wanting it done ASAP. What’s the point in that when they’re just going to tear the wall apart later to move the damn thing? The eejit.

• Heart
Fucks sake not the Tesco and Tesco’s thing AGAIN I’m sure she tweets this at least once a week. girl just shut up no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.