Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 28860

Shes got to be joking with that paint on the skirting
Hey don't be mean, she's a professional artistee! She did that one beach painting in "bob ross style" or something, she's a professional now! She wanted a whole "art studio" don't you remember ;)

..but the footage was "deleted" so we never got to see it being made ;) shame

Girl really needs to dye her eyebrows she looks like an egg
omg stop 😭😭😭😂 i won't be able to unsee that now omg

@Scarlett30 she should get a celling fan
aircon would fix it tbh!

She wasted a whole tub of that farrow & ball paint and it’s like £130 a time... she’s so moronic

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus wept!

AND it's too hot! She'll be out of there within 6 months!
The thing is now she’s bought it’s much harder to move on as she’ll need to wait for someone to buy hers... the joy of chains.

It won’t be a quick change every year like she’s used to. While I always encourage buying property if you can the queen of indecisive who can’t even decide how to spell her own name (Gabby? Gabbie? Who the duck knows) maybe shouldn’t have committed to something like that....

Reactions: 7
I know, it’s ridiculous

When we moved last year we took Farrow and Ball colours and had them mixed and it was much cheaper 😃
That's really suspicious considering she only tiled 3/4 of her bathroom "to save money"

Also what was that photo she posted on her stories about her tiles? There was a huge brown space in the middle? Had they broken or something?

Reactions: 3
That's really suspicious considering she only tiled 3/4 of her bathroom "to save money"

Also what was that photo she posted on her stories about her tiles? There was a huge brown space in the middle? Had they broken or something?
I think her hot water in the shower wasn't working so they probably had to break them to get in.

Reactions: 1
She can’t hide how big she’s got anymore it’s even obvious on her face. She’s huge now.

Reactions: 8

Wow 6 weeks. She had that hair for 6 weeks already people! She's going to have it for another 6 weeks!

Is it a thing now to have a schedule for changing your hair colour?

The audacity of anyone to criticise her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree, my husband even said it when I was watching yesterday's vlog. Great ambassador for WW right?!
I occasionally speed through her renovating stuff to see how she is ruining her flat, and it is so noticeable that she is putting weight on or has put weight on, she can’t even try hide it with angles anymore. Her arms really show it for me, as well as her face. I’m sure she can try blaming fillers or whatever for her face, but no excuses on the arms.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know, it’s ridiculous

When we moved last year we took Farrow and Ball colours and had them mixed and it was much cheaper 😃
She was desperate for her paint to be farrow and ball! I don’t get the hype!

Reactions: 4
Well, sure she could be doing very well for her age but the key words are AT THE MOMENT. Nothing guarantees that her channel will continue bringing in the money in the future. She never got to the level of someone like Zoe either. It’s all fine now but I sure wouldn’t like that level of uncertainty in my life. She even admitted that her paychecks are different every month.

She’s only gone and made a “home renovation” Instagram page like who tf does she think she is? None of her ideas are original nor is painting renovating really its DECORATING stop trying to make it sound more interesting than it actually is🙄

She’s also got a tonne of “home” accounts commenting on her posts, and yet no hashtags. I don’t understand why people hashtag then feel the need to delete them..

edited: another snobby response..

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.