Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are good colours for older properties and her flat is old and has lots of features. So can see colourwise why she would like them but they can be hit and miss in consistency and coverage.

Reactions: 2
Me neither, we really liked one of their greys for our bedroom so stole it and got it mixed lol
Absolutely this!

Take the colour chart to B&Q or wherever, let them use their clever machine that scans the colour and mixes it for you at a hell of a lower price than F&B.

Reactions: 6
She is a girl though, isn’t she? A vile little girl. Seriously, she has the mentality of a petty 15 year old schoolgirl. I had a huge chip on my shoulder at that age, and looking back makes me cringe to the high heavens. Most girls grow out of it, she clearly has not. I’m really not surprised that the only person who gives her the time of day is her own mother. The constant need to be non conforming and edgy, the attitude, the lying... so much negativity. She’s toxic. I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Passive aggressive as usual

Youtubers Ain't Sh*t but Hoes and Tricks
Did she delete that answer? I tried finding this earlier and I couldn't find it! Thaank you I thought I was going crazy lol!

I thought that was SUCH a stupid reply, many girls the same age as her have degrees and careers!! Yes she's making money but NO it's not a viable long-term plan!

She has no transferrable skills! If Youtube closed tomorrow what would she do??
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 7
Passive aggressive as usual

Youtubers Ain't Sh*t but Hoes and Tricks
Wow there was no need for her to be passive aggressive, the comment wasn't even nasty or saying they were 'concerned'.

No wonder she has no friends...she probably takes every question or comment as an insult of some kind.

Reactions: 7
How long until she finds fault with this flat
Possible causes
Creepy neighbour
Too loud
Nelly hates it
No room for mum
I’m thinking a couple of months tops
I also like the bathroom except that she skimped on the tiles and should have finished them off it looks weird having a large gap at the top imho
I agree she’s going to find it it really hot in that flat

Reactions: 4
She would never open them anyway, she had a balcony at her last flat and never used it!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She would never open them anyway, she had a balcony at her last flat and never used it!
She needs a ceiling fan , she could buy an imitation vintage type fan that would go with the character of the flat ,
The top of that fireplace gives me anxiety, ridiculous I know but I would have to make both sides even , it’s like a tilted picture lol

Reactions: 3
For what she paid for it, there's way too many issues with it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It really annoys me how much she rushes her "renovation". For example, she has now realized that sanding and repainting the wardrobe makes no sense, because she wants to change up the whole wardrobe in time. She also just spends soooo much money on things that she will only use once, change in a week or will never leave her storage space. Imagine what someone could've done with that spare money.

On another note, Gabs mentioning that she is more optimistic than Jane and telling Jane right in her face and to the camera that she is the pessimistic one in everything, really pissed me off somehow. Has anyone ever seen an optimistic Gabs?

Reactions: 12
It really annoys me how much she rushes her "renovation". For example, she has now realized that sanding and repainting the wardrobe makes no sense, because she wants to change up the whole wardrobe in time. She also just spends soooo much money on things that she will only use once, change in a week or will never leave her storage space. Imagine what someone could've done with that spare money.

On another note, Gabs mentioning that she is more optimistic than Jane and telling Jane right in her face and to the camera that she is the pessimistic one in everything, really pissed me off somehow. Has anyone ever seen an optimistic Gabs?
I think she moved in too soon tbh, it's a mess!

I know she moved in so she wouldn't have to pay rent + a mortgage but I think she should have waited until at least 1 more room was done!

100% agree on her rushing the renovation too, I remember when my parents did their kitchen out years ago and we all spent so long looking at colour schemes and picking everything - it took MONTHS just to plan! She seems to find a pinterest photo she likes, replicates it and it's done!

I personally would take my time and select each piece as I found them in shops as the weeks went on.. making sure that each piece matches the other & that it all balances out nicely together!

Reactions: 2
If I hear her say: "it's like this just for now" again I'm going to scream. The uncertainty and mind changing is driving me mad, what she 'loves' one day has vanished or moved or being given away the next. Wasting money on her hair again (and the operation I'm guessing, as there's no way she'd have got the date for it so quickly on the NHS, I couldn't walk properly for 12+ months fairly recently due to a foot issue I needed an operation for, I was on a 9 month waiting list for that. No way she got it in 3 weeks - plus the fact it's not an emergency, it's around £3,500 I believe). Why does moving always go hand in hand with an operation for her? I just don't understand her cutting corners and waiting years to change something in the flat when she could just focus on one room at a time? I don't own but I've decorated and it's easier to finish room by room...in my opinion. Rushing and bad paint jobs will mean more money down the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she can piss money away on getting her hair done (again!!!), painting wardrobes that she’s gonna rip out and buy yet another set of bowls when she already has 10,000 in her cupboards?

Reactions: 6
Jane sounds annoyed with her , maybe making your mum go round paint shops twice in boiling hot weather then changing your mind after youve done the painting :cautious:

Instead of giving your mum second hand downs why not spoil her for day maybe getting her hair done or flowers and say thanks instead of yelling at her on cam true colors came out there.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.