Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wtf did she do that to her sofa for? She just has a solid row now, not that she has anyone round but it’s so awkward at least with a corner sofa she could have some interaction

Reactions: 4
A boomerang insta post with her builder in it *facepalm* You were moaning about them!

And wtf did she do that to her sofa for? She just has a solid row now, not that she has anyone round but it’s so awkward at least with a corner sofa she could have some interaction
Considering the only living being she interacts with is her cat, that's not gonna be a problem

Reactions: 2
i think shes probably still obsessed over hobbie and in her deluded world thinks theyll end up together

Reactions: 5
Just as someone predicted, her apartment is "boiling" 😂 why didn't she research it first? She won't be able to cope with summers in that place omg!

Her bathroom is almost nice. Except the pink trendy tiles (anyone watch Lily Pebbles, are they the same type of tiles), and the white hexagonal tiles, they both are disjointed in the room. Especially the pink tiles finishing partway up the wall, that just annoys me. The black fixtures don’t work with pink IMO, should’ve stuck to chrome because the chrome toilet flush doesn’t match, and she needs a new door handle because that is mismatched brushed chrome. Making the shower space bigger was a good thing, it definitely needed to be done, so that’s good for the flat. But otherwise it feels not quite right, so close but so far. Too insta/Pinterest and not quite a cohesive bathroom.

Reactions: 9
Her bathroom is almost nice. Except the pink trendy tiles (anyone watch Lily Pebbles, are they the same type of tiles), and the white hexagonal tiles, they both are disjointed in the room. Especially the pink tiles finishing partway up the wall, that just annoys me. The black fixtures don’t work with pink IMO, should’ve stuck to chrome because the chrome toilet flush doesn’t match, and she needs a new door handle because that is mismatched brushed chrome. Making the shower space bigger was a good thing, it definitely needed to be done, so that’s good for the flat. But otherwise it feels not quite right, so close but so far. Too insta/Pinterest and not quite a cohesive bathroom.
I really don't like it at all!

i think shes probably still obsessed over hobbie and in her deluded world thinks theyll end up together
Hobbie wouldn’t look twice at her 😆
Have they been in touch lately at all? I had to unfollow her. (From the platforms I’m not blocked on 🤷‍♀️)
I watch some amount of tit on YouTube but even I couldn’t cope with this one and her musical-chair-flat-hopping-game. I could understand if she was flipping properties but she’s just so bored moving is the only thing that keeps her busy.

I did love the kitkat cottage pie days and the various creations she came up with to stop herself from finishing food.
But I can’t stand the
At cat. I don’t want to be a witch but the miserable cat was my “last straw”
😆

I don't like the black taps, apparently it's in fashion but they really bug me lol!!

I did love the room when she posted it on instagram, especially how bright and clean it was - but the more you look the more you can see bits that really don't add up in the room! Like those black taps aghhh

It’s also like the wooden top? it just looks kind of out of place.. It kinda looks disjointed? I do like the shower, even with the tiles (although somewhat a strange choice) it looks alright...

Reactions: 6
Black taps and shower etc totally spoil it. It looks harsh and out of place 👎
True!! I feel as though she should have taken her time more and decorated it slowly -- she admitted herself that she rushed the bathroom so she could move in!

Like if it was me I'd spend a long time finding the right bath etc! I'm sure she did do that, but everything got bought so quickly that she didn't really allow herself any time to adapt her plans at all...

Reactions: 3
Hobbie wouldn’t look twice at her 😆
Have they been in touch lately at all? I had to unfollow her. (From the platforms I’m not blocked on 🤷‍♀️)
I watch some amount of tit on YouTube but even I couldn’t cope with this one and her musical-chair-flat-hopping-game. I could understand if she was flipping properties but she’s just so bored moving is the only thing that keeps her busy.

I did love the kitkat cottage pie days and the various creations she came up with to stop herself from finishing food.
But I can’t stand the
At cat. I don’t want to be a witch but the miserable cat was my “last straw”
😆
I don't think so. 😂 The last time they seemed to talk was during the fake pregnancy thing when she found out about it online and not through him, and then people were asking her about if she was gonna buy something for the 'twins'. Since then it doesn't seem they've interacted at all or met up with one another.

Reactions: 1
I don't think so. 😂 The last time they seemed to talk was during the fake pregnancy thing when she found out about it online and not through him, and then people were asking her about if she was gonna buy something for the 'twins'. Since then it doesn't seem they've interacted at all or met up with one another.
Whenever she bleats on about people she cared about ignoring her I always think it has to be hobbie and zoe. She was obsessed!

I am pretty envious of TWO windows in her bathroom, but she will regret going cheap with that Ikea sink cabinet. Not sure why she chose the fake wood top since they also do it in black. It would help balance it out a little better. And why is the loo squashed up next to the sink like that? Why isn't it centered under that sloped wall? Yes, it costs money to move plumbing, but eh, it looks shite butting against the sink. Where is she going to put all her baskets with products? Cue the trolley coming in to hold all her crap and ruining the vibe.

Black taps and shower etc totally spoil it. It looks harsh and out of place 👎
Yeah definitely don’t work. She’s following trends for the sake of it. It’s very harsh in quite soft decor with the pale pink and white etc. Also mismatched with the chrome flush button on the toilet which makes it all look wrong.

The bathroom space itself is really nice - the windows are gorgeous and it looks a big size. It could be stunning with all that natural light. Soon enough it will be covered in damp towels, a squatty potty and a litter tray - not to mention all the ‘products’ she uses.

I don’t get why she’s called it a pink barbie dream? It’s got some very muted pink tiles and that’s it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.