Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't post it at all because she has been on here the entire time She wouldn't be able to bear the extra backlash that would come with posting it

Reactions: 9
Well that was a Crazy Catch-up!

After the the speculation here about Gabham planting the seeds of her moving, i decided to see if her flat was on the market, it isn't. But he downstairs neighbours is. They probably had enough of her thumping her trotters about at all hours dragging furniture about. You just know they call her the ELEPHANT upstairs.

Reactions: 38
November 10th - Would be a great birthday gift for me.

Reactions: 7
Sorry got to ask... are you a PWEI fan?

Wait, what? She thinks it's awkward to smile in a full coffee shop while she's with her mum but doesn't think it's awkward to be recording herself gaping like a dead halibut while her mum sits across from her waiting?

Gabb. Gabby. Pls purchase some social skills and self awareness. Pls.

Attachments

Reactions: 46
Yes yes yes - you put this perfectly !!

Reactions: 6
Sew sew blonde.

Who was it on here who said her hair looks like a Frazzle crisp? I completely lost it

Reactions: 25
Or the girl who accidently typed "fat" and meant far and never got so much as any form of apology.

Reactions: 45
Yes yes Gabby, you’re 900x happier than you used to be. Me me me me me. Yawn.
Discovering a passion? Lol.
Realising a career goal? Um, you haven’t actually sold anything yet.
Whenever I read her typed out brain farts, I automatically read it in a pissy 13 year old’s voice. She’s got about as much life experience.

Why would anyone care for the philosophical musings of a maturity stunted shut-in in her late 20s?

Reactions: 16
People who are genuinely that happy and achieving career goals don’t feel the need to keep Tweeting about it on the daily tbh...soz Gabs

Reactions: 27
Why does she constantly repeat that she prides herself for cutting out toxic people, if this is the main achievement you have during lockdown- then you are truly hopeless
She probably thinks that the said person will read it (chances are that it’s a family member that follows her) and blow up her phone with concerned messages like r u ok hun please forgive me il do anything !!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.