Gabriella Lindley #17 brat overfeeds her cat, eats like a rat and marches round her flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ™„

Donā€™t know about you ham haters but if something was wrong with one of my cats, my focus wouldnā€™t be on sodding Instagram, posing with a black and white filter, garnering sympathy, etc.

Really do hope Nellie is ok though, I think heā€™s lovely and deserves better.

Reactions: 55
Be careful what you wish for Gabbie. You invite all that negative energy and thoughts of constant illness for attention and now maybe that itā€™s real, youā€™ve realized itā€™s actually very scary and there are bad consequences.
Youā€™re reaping what youā€™ve sowed.

Reactions: 30
Iā€™m confused what test would take 2 weeks to come back? My dog has had to have lots of tests due to a liver condition including operations to get biopsyā€™s and it has never taken more than 3 days to get results

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for Nellie because he seems like a sweet cat stuck in a crappy situation, I'd never want anything bad to happen to him.

Reactions: 23
I never normally post on here, Iā€™m usually just a lurker to see if other people share my opinions!
I honestly feel so bad for poor Nellie! She feeds him nothing but tuna and #gifted dry food. The flat has very little enrichment for a cat and he gets dragged up to her mums house with her all the time and is forced to spend time with other cats (that he apparently doesnā€™t get along with).
I really hope itā€™s nothing serious for him and he gets to live a long happy life. I had to go to the vets with one of mine this morning and honestly the last thing on my mind was trying to get sympathy on Instagram.

Reactions: 24
Even all her cat toys are like the least fun or stimulating, a toy mouse or mid level seat is hardly gonna give the cat a fulfilling indoor life

Reactions: 7
Oh god, I sincerely hope Nellie is ok. My brain canā€™t cope with pets (particularly cats) being ill. Sheā€™s probably poisoned him with human grade tuna, the poor poor thing. I hope itā€™s not too late for him šŸ˜•

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m confused what test would take 2 weeks to come back? My dog has had to have lots of tests due to a liver condition including operations to get biopsyā€™s and it has never taken more than 3 days to get results
My dogs vet can normally give us things like blood results on the same day. I'm thinking maybe something doesn't look good on a test they've done and they're repeating in 2 weeks to see if things have gotten worse.

Reactions: 5
Hope Nellie is okay. Especially after that commenter here saying him dying would teach her a lesson...

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She has a bit of a cheek asking, ā€œif you pray, Iā€™d really appreciate peopleā€™s prayers for himā€ when shes never done anything but bang on about how shes an atheist and criticised othersā€™ religion and prayers before.

I hope the poor thing is not in any pain and it is a false alarm for his sake rather than hers. She shouldnā€™t have pets.

Reactions: 52
This is the one occasion where I hope she is lying to get sympathy, because sheā€™s not getting enough sympathy for own ā€œillnessesā€. I actually feel like crying for that poor cat.

Hopefully if he is ok it will give her a kick up the arse to start looking after him properly and feeding him proper cat food. Not food meant for humans in limited quantity. But who am I kidding. She will probably get more sympathy for her cat than she will for herself, so will use him to get sympathy in future. Iā€™m thinking sheā€™s saying two weeks because thatā€™s when she was planning on launching her ā€œbusinessā€ and now itā€™s gone tits up (probably) she needs a get out clause.
#prayfornellie šŸ˜­

Reactions: 10
Wasnā€™t HER test results ā€œtwo weeksā€ as well? Does she go to the same vet as Nellie?

• Haha
Reactions: 75
My dogs vet can normally give us things like blood results on the same day. I'm thinking maybe something doesn't look good on a test they've done and they're repeating in 2 weeks to see if things have gotten worse.
That makes sense, yeah we normally get blood tests same day or next at most and biopsy like 2-3 days
I hope heā€™s ok, itā€™s not his fault that he got stuck with Gabbie as an owner

Reactions: 5
Might be that he's having some type of treatment and they're giving it that timeframe to see if he improves.
I really hope he does improve, I hate seeing animals ill or in pain ā˜¹

Reactions: 10
i really hope things turn out ok with nellie. he's just an innocent little creature who doesn't deserve any pain or suffering :( he is so young too.
i am really hoping for the best.

Reactions: 21
My guess would be kidney disease or cancer for Nellie. Like someone else said above, I would imagine its not a test taking two weeks to come back but rather monitoring again in two weeks (to see if kidney values have risen or if a tumor has changed/spread). I do feel bad for the poor thing. He was from a terrible breeder, is totally inbred and unhealthy from day 1, and hasn't exactly been treated well by his current owner so it was sort of inevitable that he would die young, poor thing.

Also in regards to her lesions, 100% I think its actually related to her stomach. I don't think she has endo. I lowkey think her stomach surgery has created lesions that has attached to her muscle. But thats just me.

Reactions: 18
Didnā€™t know much about adhesions or endometriosis tbh so had a google. Interesting that sheā€™s jumping straight onto endometriosis rather than it being linked to her surgeries even though thatā€™s, in my opinion from reading this, more likely. Especially as she is supposedly more honest about her surgeries now

ETA: This was interesting too - it talked about surgery but how that can cause more to form and isnā€™t always the best method so gave some non-surgical methods

ETA again, sorry!: just thinking, maybe she wants it to be endometriosis because then she is blameless? Itā€™s something she had, rather than it being linked to surgery and therefore a cause of her choice to have surgery

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.