Gabriella Lindley #17 brat overfeeds her cat, eats like a rat and marches round her flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there's a chance it could be real and she could have it - but also Gabby has been lying about illnesses and surgeries ever since she started youtube, that's what one of her most viewed videos is about. So I also wouldn't expect anyone to actually believe her.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I don’t believe her. I mean, hello?? Munchy Gab?? She likes having every possible illness going because she gets attention and sympathy.

She said she has every symptom so I checked the NHS website, and while I realise the list isn’t exhaustive, I call BS on her claim:

640F8F32-0AD2-4CC6-B9B4-4169823C75AF.jpeg

2nd bullet — nothing she does is normal so this is open to interpretation 🤪
3rd bullet — she isn’t having sex, pretty sure she’s a virgin. I don’t know if enthusiastic sessions with her collection of dildos count. Anyone with endo able to confirm this? 😆
4th bullet — only Nellie poos blood but IDK if Gab ever mentioned (we know she loves to be TMI)
5th bullet — shite diet doesn’t help constipation
6th bullet — never tried to get pregnant

Last paragraph, I swear she said she has light periods?? Or they last like 2-3 days?

Sorry Gabby, try again. Why don’t you try lupus? Give that one a go x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I don’t believe her. I mean, hello?? Munchy Gab?? She likes having every possible illness going because she gets attention and sympathy.

She said she has every symptom so I checked the NHS website, and while I realise the list isn’t exhaustive, I call BS on her claim:

View attachment 225722

2nd bullet — nothing she does is normal so this is open to interpretation 🤪
3rd bullet — she isn’t having sex, pretty sure she’s a virgin. I don’t know if enthusiastic sessions with her collection of dildos count. Anyone with endo able to confirm this? 😆
4th bullet — only Nellie poos blood but IDK if Gab ever mentioned (we know she loves to be TMI)
5th bullet — shite diet doesn’t help constipation
6th bullet — never tried to get pregnant

Last paragraph, I swear she said she has light periods?? Or they last like 2-3 days?

Sorry Gabby, try again. Why don’t you try lupus? Give that one a go x
Nooo I have lupus and we don’t want her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20200828-142714_Chrome.jpg

Of course it does 🙄
(It doesn't. You would have mentioned it 830 times before now if it did)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I insist, if she has adhesions, is because the scars from the surgeries.
Also, I wanted to believe you guys not Gabs that a surgery is necessary for the diagnose it's ok.

Anddd I also insist she claimed pain to not finish her job yesterday of resign her merch.

(much love to the user that can't have children, me neither)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh she’s doing the same mannerisms in her bullshit stories as she was doing in her hall pass stories. So bleeping annoying! All the lip smacking, chewing whatever the duck she’s chewing, face touching, waving hands about. Ugh so fake! duck off!

Also...Yeah that’s not the reason you will have problems getting pregnant Munchy 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If this is endo, she has such a good opportunity to use her platform to raise awareness and educate people. She’s not obliged to, but it would be a way that she could talk about her experiences in a useful way.

I do feel for her atm I’m ngl, think I’m having a nice day again 😂 but I feel a bit stuck in my life atm and I feel like she could relate. I feel like I’m mid-season of a poorly written TV show where the plot is going nowhere. But you’ve also got to help yourself and she seems too comfortable doing nothing, and her mum isn’t helping either. She would rather moan than work for anything. She got too used to everything being handed to her on a plate in her glory days and now she actually has to make an effort, she’s not happy

Sorry for rambling and getting personal, I can’t afford therapy atm so here I am x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What ever happened to the tell all Q and A video she was making a couple of weeks ago ? Bet all the questions were taking the piss and that's why there's no sign or further mention of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If this is endo, she has such a good opportunity to use her platform to raise awareness and educate people. She’s not obliged to, but it would be a way that she could talk about her experiences in a useful way.

I do feel for her atm I’m ngl, think I’m having a nice day again 😂 but I feel a bit stuck in my life atm and I feel like she could relate. I feel like I’m mid-season of a poorly written TV show where the plot is going nowhere. But you’ve also got to help yourself and she seems too comfortable doing nothing, and her mum isn’t helping either. She would rather moan than work for anything. She got too used to everything being handed to her on a plate in her glory days and now she actually has to make an effort, she’s not happy

Sorry for rambling and getting personal, I can’t afford therapy atm so here I am x
Don’t you know it’s all about Munchy? She doesn’t give a duck about anything or anyone else. Unless she’s getting paid for it, she won’t raise awareness about anything!

Reactions: 10
What ever happened to the tell all Q and A video she was making a couple of weeks ago ? Bet all the questions were taking the piss and that's why there's no sign or further mention of it 😂
Yes, OR she just couldn’t be bothered to send herself the questions of favorite Starbucks drink, best friends character or favorite pajama set as she always does. I doubt she gets fans begging for answers to anything she’d offer....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t you know it’s all about Munchy? She doesn’t give a duck about anything or anyone else. Unless she’s getting paid for it, she won’t raise awareness about anything!
Maybe for SBA - Support Bacon Awareness 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only thing she raises awareness about is the fact that she’s an uneducated, spoiled, lazy, problem person that normal people suss out quick and avoid.

I can’t actually believe anyone on here is falling for her bleeping bullshit! 😂😂😂

If she was in THAT much pain, she has the money to make it go away! But she isn’t. She’s too busy buying air con that doesn’t work. Cricut machines for her already failed business. iPads, hoovers, paint, desks, storage boxes blah blah blah. Anything she actually needs to spend money on she doesn’t. Like new windows for her “Sew sew damp flat”. And surgery for her “horrendous pain” that she’s been going on about when it suits her.

I don’t beleive a bleeping word of it! And if it is true then I have no sympathy for her whatsoever because she’s got the money to sort it out but she isn’t.
THIS.
She needs to spend time in a mental hospital before she ramps up her behaviour to an even more extreme degree since very few believe anything she says anymore so she must go even further to get the response she craves. Horrible illness makes her smile...She displays worrisome personality traits that are not normal, and she most likely should not be living alone. All her online privileges should be revoked and she needs to have someone that cares enough to put a stop to all this crap. None of it is sustainable or healthy.
She loves neither Jane or Nelly, or her behaviour and care of them would be very different. Gabby is a USER. Can you imagine what an exposure video on her would be like if ALL the people she’s screwed over got together and shared their stories? Now that’s a collab!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think there’s any chance this whole new stupid business venture doesn’t end up even launching due to sew sew sew bad pain (which in reality is her getting caught once again lying/copying others hard work for her own benefit)? she’s probably got Jane working on how to get her out of it all now.
“Hi guise! My gently used sew sew sew expensive cricut is on depop and it was sew sew sew expensive (touches forehead, laughs a bit as she’s seen her current fav youtuber do) My mum said it was the best ever and Nelly was obsessed with it but it’s just not me....I’m having surgery, dying my hair and moving so I can’t use it...and the doctor said I for sure maybe currently could have three fatal illnesses but I know it’s four and it makes me poorly and uncomfy...”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel bad for Nelly, he’s just a cat and deserved a nice, healthy long fun life. Poor cat, it’s heartbreaking. The truth is she is guilty and didn’t give him the proper care, over fed him people food, gave him nothing to play with unless it looked good momentarily on Instagram, hauled him from flat to flat, provided nothing to challenge him, it’s just not fair.

She only thinks of herself. Unfortunately, this could be another “convenient“ way to just drop the business venture as well. That’s a possibility, cannot deny it. Some people should not have animals, especially if they cannot care properly for themselves in the first place. Also, is this not a risk of backyard breeding? Poor kitty never had a chance.....

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.