Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy went to Starbucks, This little piggy stayed at home, This little piggy cried wee wee wee until Jane drove all the way to Hove

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144

Doc

VIP Member
God, she’s always barking instructions isn’t she.

Wear ur mask
Don’t stare at people working in cafes

Here’s one for you, Gabby - shut the fuck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Why am I getting second hand embarrassment for her from that tweet 😫 in her head she thinks whoever was staring at her was captivated by her effortless artistic ability to ~illustrate~, when in reality they were wondering why a grown woman had brought her iPad to Starbucks to doodle plants

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

croago

looks like none of you guys noticed her real print before she deleted it and reuploaded :rolleyes:

poo.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Lucyjoanne87

Omg just watching the vlog ‘redecorating my apartment’ and she uses nellies cat bowl to eat her porridge out of because she likes the shape 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Theteatime

She just bl0cked me on tiktok for commenting ‘Just like Lucy Woods. Did you get inspo from her? 😊’ lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Hey Gabby, you could always a. Make eye contact and say hello and perhaps the person would say something like.. “hey, I like your pics” and you could say “oh thanks!” And you know, have an adult conversation for once?
b. Ask them to please stop staring at you as it makes you feel uncomfortable and give them the opportunity to ask if your name is Polly as they’ve seen your designs before
Or c. Go the fuck home because they’re probably wondering why the fuck a grown arse woman is taking up a seat when there’s essential workers out and about trying to have actual proper lunch breaks but can’t because you’re busy drawing when you have the luxury of having an actual home office to work plus live by your damn self.
You remind me of those selfish suit types that think they deserve a seat on the train during peak hour when there’s tradies and nurses etc that have been on their feet all day and would love a freaking sit down for once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Polly always posts about stamping on the sighh orders as well.
I am just shook at how ridiculous Gobby is. I hope no one is idiotic enough to buy anything from her!
I sort of want JaackMaate to buy her stuff and absolutely tear it to shreds Zoella advent calendar style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 78